Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (4606 Views)

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by courage54(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Am from Niger-Delta and am voting for Buhari along side with my entire Family.

What can I say I have gained from this present government for the past six years?
1.I still queue up to buy fuel even at a higher price
2. I even paid my hard earn money for a government job but instead of getting the job I ended up thanking God that I wasn't among those that lost their lives in the process
3. Even as am typing this now am using generator to charge my phone in order not to miss my darling nairaland for too long
4. My immediate younger sister is at home now because her school is on strike (that is UNITY schools)
5. What about my friends that are still unemployed after many years of service.
6. Our sisters are still in captivity in the north and nobody is doing anything about it, so I don't think I will like to continue like this for the next four years so I demand a change and only BUHARI can bring that change.
7. The only achievement I can record for this administration is the boom in corruption where barely everyone that is close to the govt is now a private jet owner.
Enough of This Jonathan govt of "Lootocracy: Govt of Looters where stealing is not corruption".

Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by DickDastardly(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
As for me and my Godly family, we will vote GEJ!

21 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
op apart from number 6 which other vice is peculiar to this administration ?

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennyslim1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
DickDastardly:
As for me and my Godly family, we will vote GEJ!

Seconded!

4 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Amen brother

10 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sai BUHARI

30 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by odunH(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
courage54:

What can I say I have gained from this present government for the past six years?
2. I even paid my hard earn money for a government job but instead of getting the job I ended up thanking God that I wasn't among those that lost their lives in the process
3. Even as am typing this now am using generator to charge my phone in order not to miss my darling nairaland for too long
4. My immediate younger sister is at home now because her school is on strike (that is UNITY schools)
6. Our sisters are still in captivity in the north and nobody is doing anything about it, so I don't think I will like to continue like this for the next four years so I demand a change and only BUHARI can bring that change.
7. The only achievement I can record for this administration is the boom in corruption where barely everyone that is close to the govt is now a private jet owner.
Enough of This Jonathan govt of "Lootocracy: Govt of Looters where stealing is not corruption".

Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari
supported.

27 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by FiftyFifty(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
My Vote & that of my family goes to GMB too. Enough of ds cluelessness & kleptomania.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by edogirl2: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Solidly for Buhari.

22 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by musaibnabdul(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
courage54:

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari
Comrade you and your family are on the patriots path, the future of our nation is at stake. Long live the federal republic of Nigeria. Long live General Muhammed Buhari.

22 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Who cares? mind you unity School strike didn't start today and it is off, If your father has an official post you will chant vote GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by edogirl2: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
francleanflexy:

So because they are not peculiar to this government, we should continue to bear the hardship and reward them with another 4year term?

Many are beginning to see the light and would rather try Buhari who might just be the man to break the mould of callous corruption, ineptitude, vested interest etc

13 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by drauj(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
I'm not voting for Buhari for myslef because as for me I have my means of livelihood and I think it's sustainable. I'm voting and advocating for Buhari because of those that don't have and my children - I don't want them to see what I foresee should Nigeria continue this way.
God bless.

35 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by pelvicky(m): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
OP, u get one thousand thumbs...no b only 1. LWKMD.

Park well joor, everybody can't follow your path and everybody can't follow GEJ...why ranting here!

Anyway, GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
edogirl2:

So because they are not peculiar to this government, we should continue to bear the hardship and reward them with another 4year term?

Many are beginning to see the light and would rather[b]try[/b] Buhari who might just be the man to break the mould of callous corruption, ineptitude, vested interest etc
try buhari u say...
Do u realise that 1 tenure in Nigeria is 4 years ?
We dont need trial n error, what we need is to do things right.
Gej might not be the man we need, but believe me we certainly dont need buhari. He has already had his chance as a leader n he misused it.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
TribalEAST:
Sai BUHARI

14 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by courage54(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennynelcon:
Who cares? mind you unity School strike didn't start today and it is off, If your father has an official post you will chant vote GEJ.

Maybe ur father is a govt official that is why u are licking GEJ ass here. Mind you my family are not so cheap like urs and we don't reward cowardness. If u care to no we voted GEJ in 2011 and we are regretting that mistake now.

14 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by jmoore(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
So Buhari won the primary?
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Gbawe: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
drauj:
I'm not voting for Buhari for myslef because as for me I have my means of livelihood and I think it's sustainable. I'm voting and advocating for Buhari because of those that don't have and my children - I don't want them to see what I foresee should Nigeria continue this way.
God bless.

Thank you. Your heart is in the right place. It is the same for me. I come here and regularly take insults from TANdroids and Jonathanians because of my belief Nigerians deserve more for their human and Natural resources endowment. I am not hungry and will only say what to eat is not my problem. To see Nigerians enjoy what I have and take for granted virtually every day is the reason I will continue to back the pursuit of good governance which can never include hideously corrupt and accidental leaders like GEJ. GMB will change Nigeria because he has the will and goodness of character to do so.

19 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by brownlord: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Courage54: xup ma nigga
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by courage54(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Courage54: xup ma nigga

Brotherly, I greet u sir. Watin happen to ur BBM? I tried pinging u . Let's put hands together to move this country forward by voting Buhari.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Mogidi: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
You've been posting same comment since 12th October, is this the job you were assigned?

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by courage54(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
musaibnabdul:
Comrade you and your family are on the patriots path, the future of our nation is at stake. Long live the federal republic of Nigeria. Long live General Muhammed Buhari.

Thanks sir, we must rise up and save our dear Nation from the shackles of looters and criminals.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by brownlord: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
courage54:

Brotherly, I greet u sir. Watin happen to ur BBM? I tried pinging u . Let's put hands together to move this country forward by voting Buhari.

My phones are on, will check and reply soon.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by musaibnabdul(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
courage54:

Thanks sir, we must rise up and save our dear Nation from the shackles of looters and criminals.
the future of Nigeria rest in youths, the present is alarming we need capable hands for us to even have a future.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
My people My people!!
Don't waste ur Vote.
Your Vote na ya power!
Buhari cannot be president while am Alive!!
Nobody can kill me before my time!!
So can u now see what am saw Hahaha!!
GEJ may not need nairalanders n families vote to win!! Its called GOD FACTOR!!!

Checkout Davidmark 2019!! Na so!!

2 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Omimah: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
jmoore:
So Buhari won the primary?
How is that your problem, you are not a supporter of APC?

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op you are not alone, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by PassingShot(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
francleanflexy:

Corruption in the form and magnitude as seen now is peculiar to this administration.

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Omimah: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
May your family live long to see the end of GEJ's political career in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by xynerise: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wait o, apart from GEJ and GMB who else is. contesting for president?

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Same for me too...its buhari or nobody rules. ☎☎

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Moved The Motion For Nigeria,s Independence / Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) / Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.