Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet - Computers (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet (56741 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Ebenezerk2: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2011
Ayo, can it work for starcomm I zap modem?
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by ayoflyn(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2011
llll
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Presegs(m): 3:38am On Oct 04, 2011
Here's another opportunity you must not miss not browse the internet free

Good day to everyone here and I really want to tell you the main fact.It is not easy to hack these CDMA networks for free browsing but whenever it happens,it do last if it will and doesn't last if it won't and the smartest people enjoyed it the most because I remembered when I announced Multi links fbt here and those that bought it from me then for 1,500 enjoyed before it was blocked.

To be one of the 20 lucky person that will browse the internet for with unlimited data bundle monthly for the next 5 months guaranteed,visit myfreebrowsingandbonuses. for more information on how to get started and the first 20 people will have the opportunity of paying 1,500 instead of 2,500 of the normal price I do give out this ultimate,easiest to configure,durable and fastest fbt so far with more than enough benefits and bonuses attached to it.
Visit the site now and if you have no time to visit the site and you really want to book down this package,call/text me on my no on 08039614606.thanks! !!

I have 30 day money - back guarantee if you didn't meet it the way you like it.

Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Presegs(m): 3:40am On Oct 04, 2011
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by PRESERVER(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
Get for yourself original Universal 3.5G USB INTERNET MODEM with high speed of 7.2 Mbps plus Free Browsing that flies like JET for a total price of 8,500 between now and Friday.

N.B;>>>I will personally tell you where and how you will get you the MODEM & configure your Laptop/Desktop Computer for the browsing without subscription that rocks and flies like Jet.

Attached below is the e book that will show you some supertips ideas,

Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by doziej84: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
presegs, is the cpe 1x modem 3g enabled.
which is the best modem for this multilinks browsing.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Saddam: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2011

Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by PRESERVER(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2012
doziej84: presegs, is the cpe 1x modem 3g enabled.
which is the best modem for this multilinks browsing.
It is browsings
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Presegs(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Presegs(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by cupid4ig(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
Presegs: Free Browsing Cheats/Tricks On Multilinks 3g Evdo...

I am here to let you know that you can actually surf the internet free of charge legitimately using your Multilinks modem as the channel to accessing free internet service and it is unlimited browsing which are of two types:
Either that of 3 months or that of Monthly with no data limit.

You don’t have to worry about any provider deducting your bundle indiscriminately.
This what actually pushed me into finding a way out of this inexplicable charges recorded against my internet subscription.

For more information and setup,contact me on
0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6. Where is ur location

Limited offer...
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Chikebrain: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Browse unlimited with your multilinks evdo modem and any VPN software that connects through UDP or ICMP. I'll suggest pdproxy.
Connect your modem without subscription, then on the pdproxy software, select the desired server (for premium users only), select UDP and enter your username and password. Than click connect.
For enquiries and upgrade to premium, mail me on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by freaklyme(m): 4:16am On May 20, 2013
does anyone know where i can download the multilinks data card v1.0.0 ?
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by freaklyme(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2013
if i will to ask on this forum for ideas on how to use my multilinks modem with wi-free software
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by obraye: 6:32pm On May 22, 2013
Surprise to hear about Multilink introducing new product. They should concentrate in improving their services with the products they already have instead of introducing new ones just to rip Nigerian populace.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by osigiepurr(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls, i stay at Ile-ife in Osun state, where and how can i locate multilinks office or buy multilinks modem at Ile-ife.
I need reply ASAP.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by dozzynet(m): 7:28am On May 23, 2016
Greetings to you all. Please is it possible to unlock my multi-links Telkom EvDo modem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Connect Two Laptops Together Wirelessly / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.