Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

Who Suffers More After A Break-up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Suffers More After A Break-up? (860 Views)

Who Suffers More? / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Suffers More After A Break-up? by teewai3(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Supposing both sides loved each other crazily and EQUALLY.
It´s SO SO SO f***ing easy for you girls to move on!. Pardon my french but it REALLY IS.
After a break-up, a woman is depressed, not ready for a relationship, still in love with ex, indifferent to other men BUT hey!!...she gets approached by men constantly, she gets invited to places, she spends less time alone and she´s more likely to get into a mediocre relationship with incomplete feelings.
After a break up, a man is depressed, not ready for a relationship, still in love with ex, indifferent to other women BUT obviously he doesn´t get approached by women (at least not as often as she does), doesn´t get invited by women, spends more time alone, etc, etc.
So you judge.....This is only my experience. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers More After A Break-up? by Raiders: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
You are right bro. There will always be men who would want to hit that pus5y. Men behave like dogs when they see bone. All they want is pu5sy
Re: Who Suffers More After A Break-up? by MisterLongman(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
It depends on the relationship and circumstance(s) that led to the breakup
Re: Who Suffers More After A Break-up? by teewai3(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
dats jst it!!
Re: Who Suffers More After A Break-up? by Tenim47(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
All i knw is"i neva lose" in a relationship
Re: Who Suffers More After A Break-up? by djeezy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Depends on the party who loved more. You suffer much in a relationship when it's difficult to move on.
Re: Who Suffers More After A Break-up? by Mckandre(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
this should definitely be FP material. just incase* Mckandre was here *

(1) (Reply)

Do Me Or I Lie To Your Wife You've Been Doin Me / How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner / Bitch Or Bestie: The 6 Types Of Friends Your Nairaland Girlfriend Has

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.