Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? (3762 Views)

List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria / Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
A friend of mine(he permitted me to post this) was in the same situation with me(unemployed) I was better because I see people who dash me money,his case was something else

A friend invited him to a ministry where she worships on wednesdays,he attended about thrice or so,the prophet called him out,gave him a prophesy that he's in a spiritual bondage,saying that his father cursed him when he was alive,and the father was a prophet also whom refused to answer his call,so therefore his words are effective

My friend remembered vividly the day his father placed the curse on him,the man of God ask him to come the next wednesday with one of his father's old cloth,a 10 naira trade,olive oil and a sand from their village compound

The next wednesday I went with him after he has gathered all the items,it was like a drama that day,

1st,the prophet wore the father's cloth acting as the father,he cursed the boy a lot ,then he started reversing the curse

He used the trade and tied on a stick,ask the guy to untie it,while the guy was untying it the prophet were saying things like "as you are untying this rope,so am untying you from spiritual bondage in jesus name, whole members were saying amen

Then he used the olive oil to anoint him and prayed on the sand and ask him to drop half of it on the market while the rest back to the compound,my guy has done that,2 weeks later oboy this guy done get what I call "turn around" he's now in a dilemma of a wonderful job and traveling to canada which is coming from a distant family friend

I went to see the prophet in the counseling day to do mine and he said there has to be a revelation on me and holy spirit has to direct him on what to do before he goes on,he said I should keep on coming which I'm doing

Now he saw a great revelation on me which everything he told me is nothing but the truth and he has told me what and what to bring,the issue now is that I'm also currently undergoing mountain of fire's deliverance which will end on thursday while the prophet's appointment with me is on wednesday

My problem now is,does this prophet's kind of prayers contradicts God's way of doing things,if I do it will it terminate what is coming from the side of mountain of fire?because I can't quit that mountain of fire process because I've come a long way and as a human I don't want to leave this prophet just like that because I'm seeing testimony in my friend's life,I don't want to discuss this with my pastor because he will be mad at me,so I brought it here

Is their anything wrong in taking the both sides,I need this breakthrough,I've suffered enough

Mod can I pay any money to put this on FP,I need it
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Rapsainot(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Your story should've started with "once upon a time"
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by pesty100(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
fubbyy:
A friend of mine(he permitted me to post this) was in the same situation with me(unemployed) I was better because I see people who dash me money,his case was something else

A friend invited him to a ministry where she worships on wednesdays,he attended about thrice or so,the prophet called him out,gave him a prophesy that he's in a spiritual bondage,saying that his father cursed him when he was alive,and the father was a prophet also whom refused to answer his call,so therefore his words are effective

My friend remembered vividly the day his father placed the curse on him,the man of God ask him to come the next wednesday with one of his father's old cloth,a 10 naira trade,olive oil and a sand from their village compound

The next wednesday I went with him after he has gathered all the items,it was like a drama that day,

1st,the prophet wore the father's cloth acting as the father,he cursed the boy a lot ,then he started reversing the curse

He used the trade and tied on a stick,ask the guy to untie it,while the guy was untying it the prophet were saying things like "as you are untying this rope,so am untying you from spiritual bondage in jesus name, whole members were saying amen

Then he used the olive oil to anoint him and prayed on the sand and ask him to drop half of it on the market while the rest back to the compound,my guy has done that,2 weeks later oboy this guy done get what I call "turn around" he's now in a dilemma of a wonderful job and traveling to canada which is coming from a distant family friend

I went to see the prophet in the counseling day to do mine and he said there has to be a revelation on me and holy spirit has to direct him on what to do before he goes on,he said I should keep on coming which I'm doing

Now he saw a great revelation on me which everything he told me is nothing but the truth and he has told me what and what to bring,the issue now is that I'm also currently undergoing mountain of fire's deliverance which will end on thursday while the prophet's appointment with me is on wednesday

My problem now is,does this prophet's kind of prayers contradicts God's way of doing things,if I do it will it terminate what is coming from the side of mountain of fire?because I can't quit that mountain of fire process because I've come a long way and as a human I don't want to leave this prophet just like that because I'm seeing testimony in my friend's life,I don't want to discuss this with my pastor because he will be mad at me,so I brought it here

Is their anything wrong in taking the both sides,I need this breakthrough,I've suffered enough

Mod can I pay any money to put this on FP,I need it
if you say you have seen testimony in your friend's life, I would say you should also try this pastor, if then it all goes the wrong way then you can tell your pastor
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by donwily(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
If seek GOD, u will find GOLD bt if u seek GOLD, u wil miss GOD. Not all that glitters are gold. A word is enof 4 d wise...says d preacher.
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Tenim47(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Letz ask d question 2deda.
Same story here.
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rapsainot:
Your story should've started with "once upon a time"
does my story look like a tale, that's why its encouraging for people like you to start going out so your experience about life and what happens around will broaden
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
donwily:
If seek GOD, u will find GOLD bt if u seek GOLD, u wil miss GOD. Not all that glitters are gold. A word is enof 4 d wise...says d preacher.
yea you right but what kept me mesmerized is what I see in my friend's life
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by pesty100(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
fubbyy:
yea you right but what kept me mesmerized is what I see in my friend's life
can I ask you some things about ur fwend
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Rapsainot(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
fubbyy:
does my story look like a tale, that's why its encouraging for people like you to start going out so your experience about life and what happens around will broaden
did I say your story is a tale? That's why its encouraging for people like you to start going out so as to know how to take people's opinion... *runs outta thread *
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rapsainot:
did I say your story is a tale? That's why its encouraging for people like you to start going out so as to know how to take people's opinion... *runs outta thread *
sorry dude if that's not what you meant
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
pesty100:
can I ask you some things about ur fwend
please ask,I'll be glad to answer
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by pesty100(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
fubbyy:
please ask,I'll be glad to answer
1) Did your fwend go to school and is his certificate good
2) Is your friend hard working
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Rapsainot(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
fubbyy:
sorry dude if that's not what you meant
no qualms, AL iz wel
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Tallesty1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
donwily:
What are you saying?
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by donwily(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
What are you saying?

Did I write in Efik?
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by priscaoge(f): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
What are you saying?

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Tallesty1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You dey laugh?
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
pesty100:

yes,he went to school studied political science,what I can't tell is the grade he came out with,but I think he's grade is ok because he's been an intelligent guy since our secondary school days

He's more than hardworking that's why we believe he had a spiritual problem which led to his solution seeking, he has done series of things to make money but none worked out

The last one he did was doing a sales boy to a man who deals on fancy bulbs, 1 week to the job he broke a bulb that costs #40,000 while his salary was #15,000

The man wanted to hold him to work for 2months in replacement of the bulb which he agreed, the man came back the next day and told him to leave and make sure he go and find somebody to deliver him that he has a problem which is affecting his shop

The man's older sales boy later told my guy that their oga has a temple in his house where he does finding,that he must have checked and saw something,that's one of the thing that encouraged him to start running up and down which led to this breakthrough
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
pesty100:

Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Debeloved87(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
are you sure you are doing deliverance at the mountain of fire with this your hairstyle...
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by OCTAVO: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nawa ooo.
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Macelliot(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
fubbyy:
yes,he went to school studied political science,what I can't tell is the grade he came out with,but I think he's grade is ok because he's been an intelligent guy since our secondary school days

He's more than hardworking that's why we believe he had a spiritual problem which led to his solution seeking, he has done series of things to make money but none worked out

The last one he did was doing a sales boy to a man who deals on fancy bulbs, 1 week to the job he broke a bulb that costs #40,000 while his salary was #15,000

The man wanted to hold him to work for 2months in replacement of the bulb which he agreed, the man came back the next day and told him to leave and make sure he go and find somebody to deliver him that he has a problem which is affecting his shop

The man's older sales boy later told my guy that their oga has a temple in his house where he does finding,that he must have checked and saw something,that's one of the thing that encouraged him to start running up and down which led to this breakthrough
Hello! Is ur friend Yoruba guy?
Just asking. Yoruba people use to chew Curses like chewing gum, especially their market women.
I spent my first 18yrs in the west. The way parent dey lay curses on their children, my guy, I think say them be enemies.....
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by mumumugu(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
How should a deliverance be done?
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Image123(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2014
fubbyy:

Hahahaha, sorry this got me laughing hard. The devil is wicked. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Image123(m): 12:50am On Oct 19, 2014
@OP, i''ll say the "deliverance" is diabolical. It brings results and the man has power no doubt, but his methods are very questionable. Even you, you're asking questions. Trust in God, repent from evil, call upon God, He still supplies all our needs.
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2014
Debeloved87:
are you sure you are doing deliverance at the mountain of fire with this your hairstyle...
is their anything wrong with that hair? Will that stop God from answering?
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

Hello! Is ur friend Yoruba guy?
Just asking. Yoruba people use to chew Curses like chewing gum, especially their market women.
I spent my first 18yrs in the west. The way parent dey lay curses on their children, my guy, I think say them be enemies.....
no,he's not,all of us are igbo
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2014
mumumugu:
How should a deliverance be done?
I don't understand what you mean
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2014
Image123:
@OP, i''ll say the "deliverance" is diabolical. It brings results and the man has power no doubt, but his methods are very questionable. Even you, you're asking questions. Trust in God, repent from evil, call upon God, He still supplies all our needs.
my problem is not really the source, my main issue is if it can stop the one coming from the side of mountain of fire
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by meanest(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2014
Hi
i have read your post and you have to back up whatever you do with the word of God. There are many prohets in Nigeria due to peoples desperatation. MFM deliverance is DIY nobody will 'see' for you!
On the other hand, the prophet will see and get you out but MFM equips you to MAINTAIN your blessing.
Depending on your pastors maturity he can advise you right/wrong.
Btw which church is the other one?
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by fubbyy(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2014
meanest:
Hi
i have read your post and you have to back up whatever you do with the word of God. There are many prohets in Nigeria due to peoples desperatation. MFM deliverance is DIY nobody will 'see' for you!
On the other hand, the prophet will see and get you out but MFM equips you to MAINTAIN your blessing.
Depending on your pastors maturity he can advise you right/wrong.
Btw which church is the other one?
the other one is not a church,its a mid-week prayer service, the prophet himself is a roman catholic
Re: Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? by Image123(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2014
fubbyy:
my problem is not really the source, my main issue is if it can stop the one coming from the side of mountain of fire

I said the source is diabolical, you say the source isn't a problem. You're prepared to receive from God and satan apparently. Well, i no dey that kain matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Oduduwa? / Promised Land (land Of Canaan) Is Not Where You Think It Is / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.