Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. (6069 Views)

How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 / Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt: A Black African Civilization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by fr3do(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Dude, it's private land, not a town. Private property is private property. Why should South Africans care where rednecks decide to live?

In many countries people are allowed to form communities based on whatever beliefs they live by, it's a human right. Just as long as they keep their delusions within their community & not taking it out on the rest of the people, it's all good. Even America has such communities, the Amish, the Menomites etc. The Amish do not associate themselves with anyone who isn't Amish or Dutch descent. The isolation thing must be in the Dutch DNA because they sure do love living by themselves & on a mission of "preserving" their so called culture.

I wish blacks could live like that on private property in a white country.

1 Like

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2014
fr3do:

I wish blacks could live like that on private property in a white country.

They can if they purchase the land. However, (most) black people are not like, we don't believe in isolating ourselves. What for? Those who choose to self-imprison themselves for whatever reason have major psychological issues imo. Why choose to live in compounds & gated communities unless you have been brainwashed into paranoia or suffer from some other mental/personality disorders.

Whatever the case is, we don't care. They can live there. We're not heartbroken in any way. People like that deserve to live separately so the majority won't have to deal with them on a daily basis. Good riddance!
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2014
I think people misunderstand black South Africans. We are NOT looking to be loved & accepted by the white community. All we ever wanted was to be able to move freely within our country. We wanted to be able to follow careers of our choice without the govt dictating what careers we should be doing based on the tone of our skin etc. We got that now & are working on achieving more. Why on earth would we now care where whites live? It is none of our business. They can move to mars for all we care just as long as we're still able to live our lives without unfair laws.

1 Like

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2014
Sigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by mickyarams: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2014
This is why it pains me so much that when fellow Africans maltreat one another both home and abroad.
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by mickyarams: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Dude, it's private land, not a town. Private property is private property. Why should South Africans care where rednecks decide to live?

In many countries people are allowed to form communities based on whatever beliefs they live by, it's a human right. Just as long as they keep their delusions within their community & not taking it out on the rest of the people, it's all good. Even America has such communities, the Amish, the Mennonites etc. The Amish do not associate themselves with anyone who isn't Amish or Dutch descent. The isolation thing must be in the Dutch DNA because they sure do love living by themselves & on a mission of "preserving" their so called culture.

Do you really think blacks in Europe will ever be allowed to form a black only zone whether private land or not??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Lanrefreshkid: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Black people have a sad past, but nothing fills me with disgust & rage more than this

Despite all they did we still copy their Religion, Culture, Mode of dressing??...My bro we are still slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2014
Lanrefreshkid:

Despite all they did we still copy their Religion, Culture, Mode of dressing??...My bro we are still slaves.

There's very little we can do about that though. Nobody wants to be running around n@ked, uneducated & primitive. Personally, I don't mind the civilisation & things they brought to us, but the appreciation ends there. Being in a relationship with one is a HELL NO for me. So repulsive *shudders* Evil scumbags. I still hold a lot of bitterness towards the men especially. The females I don't mind being cordial with but not too close. I guess I'm a tad racist myself. Shrugs.
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by nickz(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2014
The 1712 South Carolina slave code included the following
provisions:

Slaves were forbidden to leave the owner's property unless
accompanied by a white person, or with permission. If a slave left
the owner's property without permission, "every white person" was
required to chastise them.

Any slave attempting to run away and leave the colony (later, the
state) received the death penalty.

Any slave who evaded capture for 20 days or more was to be
publicly whipped for the first offense; branded with an "R" on the
right cheek on the second offense; lose one ear if absent for thirty
days on the third offense, an castrated on the fourth offense.

Owners refusing to abide by the slave code were fined and
forfeited their slaves.

Slave homes were searched every two weeks for weapons or stolen
goods. Punishment escalated from loss of an ear, branding and nose-
slitting to death on the fourth offense.

No slave could work for pay; plant corn, peas or rice; keep hogs,
cattle, or horses; own or operate a boat; buy or sell, or wear clothes
finer than "Negro cloth".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2014
mickyarams:

Do you really think blacks in Europe will ever be allowed to form a black only zone whether private land or not??

Dude, I don't know. I don't bother myself with such things.
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by major466(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
In as much as the whites (some) participated fully in Apartheid, we should not forget that it's the same whites who helped to end minority rule just like how they stopped slavery. Besides slavery was made possible by wickedness and greed of some Africans to their fellow Africans.
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by armadeo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
mickyarams:

They already have. Its called the ghetto.
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by snaiper: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
shaggy007:

Using Nigeria as an example is a fantasy.

Yes the ship will be overloaded.

But make them reach there, na there you go know why Nigerians have their reputation.
RFLMFAO
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yet we worship their God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by sultaan(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Will you like to compare it to pictures of what Africans do to each other?

What can any man do that we have not done 100 times over?
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
armadeo:

Now they don't need to kidnap anyone. Let the white man come to the shires if naija with a huge slave ship bound for Louisiana and ask Nigerians to board and be slaves I america I assure you that the ship would sink due to overload at the very spot its docked.

That is because of the gross ignorance of the Nigerian population with regard to the horrors of the trans-atlantic slave trade and slavery. You and them have ZERO CLUE what those slaves endured. All you see is the ''bright lights of America'' today. But as slaves, you would not be enjoying any of that. You would do back breaking work from morning till night WITHOUT PAY and with the WHIP correcting your every missstep. Your owners' DOGS would live a better life than you. Your food would consist of leftovers and discarded meat. Same as your children's, assuming your slave master allows you to keep them (as opposed to selling them for a profit since they are his - by law). Oh... and he'll repeatedly ra.pe your wife as well, often while you're getting whipped.

When you and your idio.t Nigerian friends experience that, no one will tell you to seek the nearest ship back to Nigeria. Ewu.
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
sultaan:
Will you like to compare it to pictures of what Africans do to each other?

What can any man do that we have not done 100 times over?

Sorry, but you can use that same logic against any other race on earth. In the 20th century, 110 million Europeans were slaughtered by their own kind in two 'world' wars (in truth, European wars). That is 7 times the number of Africans killed in conflict since independence. In those European wars, hideous massacres took place, and entire cities, like Dresden, Germany, bombed to smithereens, regardless of civilian presence. Does that mean I am justified in enslaving, torturing, and killing Europeans, since they have done such horrible things to each other? If the answer is No, then your post makes no sense.
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by armadeo(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
ROSSIKE:

That is because of the gross ignorance of the Nigerian population with regard to the horrors of the trans-atlantic slave trade and slavery. ROSSIKE has ZERO CLUE what those slaves endured. All ROSSIKE sees is the ''bright lights of America'' today. But as slaves, you would not be enjoying any of that. ROSSIKE is ready to do back breaking work from morning till night WITHOUT PAY and with the WHIP correcting his every missstep. ROSSIKES's owners' DOGS would live a better life than him and he doesn't mind. ROSSIKE'S food would consist of leftovers and discarded meat. Same as HIS children's, assuming HIS slave master allows HIM to keep them (as opposed to selling them for a profit since they are his - by law). Oh... and he'll repeatedly ra.pe ROSSIKE as well, often while he whips him.

When ROSSIKE experience that, no one will tell HIM to seek the nearest ship back to Nigeria. ROSSIKE is an ewu.

Obviously you missed the fact that I was being sarcastic. Why devolve to insults.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Role Of Nigerian Youths In National Development / FG, States, Lgs Record N1.1tn Shortfall In Allocation / Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.