Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? (1835 Views)

Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? / What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
please single s let hear what 's in your mind.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
None, did they complain to you? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Sashafm(f): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Elantracey:
Abi o cool
Elantracey:
Abi o
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
no i 'm just wondering
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Elantracey:
are u one of them single sisters
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
are u one of them single sisters
ooooooooooooooooh! pls aske them
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by dre11(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
U dey find woman trouble ba

Make I just leave u before they start bombarding ur post with.. ....
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
dre11:
U dey find woman trouble ba

Make I just leave u before they start bombarding ur post with.. ....

lol.....
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
You guys make it look as though singlehood is a crime, ladies enjoy your singlehood while it last . Men be like migraine sometimes for person head

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Tymax(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Blame the ladies for their baseless pride. When they hit 35, they'll come down from their high horses. A time will come when the men who want them will be middle-aged and either widowed or divorced with children.

To whom it may concern (I.e conceited ladies who want to be married eventually). Please quote me in this light from now on. Thank you. angry

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:
Blame the ladies for their baseless pride. When they hit 35, they'll come down from their high horses. A time will come when the men who want them will be middle-aged and either widowed or divorced with children.
broda u re right , coz i av seen one bfore, but dnt knw whos fort
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

Make I hear word
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Tymax(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
brito:

Make I hear word
Swerve
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Pervert1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:
All single ladies are at fault for being single? Bro,come on! It's either a choice,an experience or a fault! But don't go around singing this thing some men think,soon they will even blame their own singleness on a woman! When do they even accept being at fault? Now that is price.

Some ladies are at fault sha...but u shouldn't generalize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

Swerve

I should be telling you that. How do you know they are single cause of their pride?
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by MizMyColi(f): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
MSsssscchhheeeeeeewwwwwwwww

Iranu and Nainsense everywia.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Tymax(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pervert1:
All single ladies are at fault for being single? Bro,come on! It's either a choice,an experience or a fault! But don't go around singing this thing some men think,soon they will even blame their own singleness on a woman! When do they even accept being at fault? Now that is price.

Some ladies are at fault sha...but u shouldn't generalize
I am not generalizing. It is tailored to whom it may concern.

Thank you.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by ilovemynigerian: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hi I am in a relationship with a nigerian man. He is so awesome. I just have a couple of questions for nigerian ladies and guys. I'm mixed euro and Arab, I've never dated a man of color. It seems nigerian culture has many similarities with Arab culture. My question is of the control thing I keep hearing of these men. He tells me that he wants to get married, he has 4 children from previous relationships. I do NOT want any child from anyone. I have a son with my ex. He says when we are married I will not be able to do things I'm used to. He says that skirts should be to the knee, as not to show his property. He says that I have to be a wife of virtue and obedience. I ask him many questions to find out where he's at. He says that he will not leave me to go out without knowing where I am at all times. I told him would he mind if I take a vacation alone to get a break. He says in marriage there's no break. A wife is supposed to be with her family. It's not a good look for husband to be home with the kids while wife is traveling. I love him. I want to make him happy and I would like to know how I can adopt this mindset? I heard nigerian men are very possessive and controlling. He is so kind. I just love him. I just don't know if I should marry him because I'm used to so much freedom. If I want this I would marry an Arab man. But he's so sweet and just a gentle person. He says he would never dream of hitting me (why I detest marrying Arab). But what should happen if I decide I want my freedom? Please help me with the cultural questions I have. Thank u.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Tymax(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
brito:

I should be telling you that. How do you know they are single cause of their pride?
Is it so hard for you to hold your peace?
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

Is it so hard for you to hold your peace?

And you conclude easily
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by sheunfemix: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
I know someone who has been dating a guy for about 4years plus. And d stupiid guy has refused to pop the question. She is 32 same age as the guy. We have advised her to dump his ratass but she won't. She said she will jump into d river for him dat she has been with him for years and won't leave now. E don tire us o. Who is @ fault? Her?, God? Or the Stupiid guy
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by priscaoge(f): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
angry angry angry What a thread
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
sheunfemix:
I know someone who has been dating a guy for about 4years plus. And d stupiid guy has refused to pop the question. She is 32 same age as the guy. We have advised her to dump his ratass but she won't. She said she will jump into d river for him dat she has been with him for years and won't leave now. E don tire us o. Who is @ fault? Her?, God? Or the Stupiid guy

Op come answer
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by priscaoge(f): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

I can't believe you just typed that shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
sheunfemix:

if she dose so, what do u tink will happen her? i gues she wiil remain single till monopulse
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Tymax(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
priscaoge:

I can't believe you just typed that shocked shocked
To whom it may concern.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by jhydebaba(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
I blame you, OP tongue
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by priscaoge(f): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

To whom it may concern.

Y generalize? undecided undecided Even tho some ladies actually remain single because of their character Or whatsoever, doesn't mean that its d fault of all other ladies that are single today. smiley smiley Been single isn't a crime,it's only in Africa that we see it as such. Someone might decide not to marry.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Tymax(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
priscaoge:

Y generalize? undecided undecided Even tho some ladies actually remain single because of their character Or whatsoever, doesn't mean that its d fault of all other ladies that are single today. smiley smiley Been single isn't a crime,it's only in Africa that we see it as such. Someone might decide not to marry.
It is not aimed at ladies who want to remain single forever.

Please refer to my original post. I have added a "disclaimer".
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
jhydebaba:
I blame you, OP tongue

me? waitin i do na
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by jhydebaba(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Eboy343:

me? waitin i do na
No be you dey look for person to blame tongue
Re: Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
please i dnt want u guys to mis understood me ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tosyne2much Is Sick! Wish Him Quick Recovery / If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married / Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.