Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote (7988 Views)

How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / Catholicism And Pentecostalism/protestantism; The Difference In Belief. / Protestantism: Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

I tell you! I've never been this disappointed in a long time. It's heart-breaking.

I attended a Catholic secondary school and I respected their faith but this minute, the respect crashed like a pack of cards. I need to begin to look into their faith. So many things call for questions. I'm beginning to see them in a different light.

I think you need to preach these, to your protestant brothers.

They spend 24/7 bashing Catholics and Mary.

Tour round religion section and you'll see all their threads littered everywhere.

Hmm
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

I think you need to preach these, to your protestant brothers.

They spend 24/7 bashing Catholics and Mary.

Tour round religion section and you'll see all their threads littered everywhere.

Hmm

And this thread makes you better than them? Nope. You are all in the same category. You are with them now, so no difference. I pray it brings you joy.

By the way, I am not a Catholic or a Protestant. I'm a Christian...that's all that matters to me.

1 Like

Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

Ridiculous. Christians persecuting Christians.

What right have you to call a book demonic? Did you possess it? And when did 66 become 666? Is that arithmetic?

I shiver when Christians attack one another. This is another form of Terrorism. What exactly do you gain from these lies and deception? Why place the fate of a certain group in the hands of Luther? Who is Luther? Your saviour?

Lord have mercy.

Why not check the post I quoted?

I didn't create this thread to bash anybody.

She called Catholic deutocanonical book demonic and I retaliated. Innit?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why not check the post I quoted?

I didn't create this thread to bash anybody.

She called Catholic deutocanonical book demonic and I retaliated. Innit?

And your retaliation makes you a champion or adds more members to your faith?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2014
Sometimes I question the sanity of this section.

What exactly do people gain from bringing down another? Only evil people and sadists should have that role. The devil must be grinning at this section.

Wonderful!
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

And this thread makes you better than them? Nope. You are all in the same category. You are with them now, so no difference. I pray it brings you joy.

By the way, I am not a Catholic or a Protestant. I'm a Christian...that's all that matters to me.

Posting Luther blasphemy made me bad?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2014
teeo:

And your retaliation makes you a champion or adds more members to your faith?

When a sane person removes shirt and begins to fight with a mad man, the crowd cheers them on but says, "Mad men are fighting."
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Posting Luther blasphemy made me bad?

No. It makes you good, perfect, sinless and gracious. We both know the reason for this thread. I hope Mary gives you a pat on the head for being so faithful and meek. Ain't you showing us what Christians should do? An arm for an arm?

Feeling better and satisfied now? Hurray! You have made a difference! People no longer bash Catholics. Hurray!!!

1 Like

Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

No. It makes you good, perfect, sinless and gracious. We both know the reason for this thread. I hope Mary gives you a pat on the head for being so faithful and meek. Ain't you showing us what Christians should do? An arm for an arm?

Feeling better and satisfied now? Hurray! You have made a difference! People no longer bash Catholics. Hurray!!!

Nah! God hate evils.

Evils ought to be exposed.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Nah! God hate evils.

Evils ought to be exposed.

Evil is different from wrong. You seem to know a lot about evil and demonic things. Do you mind educating us? Have you been possessed or have you dined with demons so well you know their manifestations?

I'm just curious.

Errrm...pls do tell us if God appointed you to fight His battles for him.

More questions after my breakfast. cheesy
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Macelliot(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2014
OP. Are u not worster than Luther himself?
Let me remind you when you blasted Jesus.

Francistony: 4:35pm on Sep. 27.
FrancisTony:
This is the worst
contradiction of
mankind.
Psalm14:1- The fool
says in his heart,
there's no God.
Matthew5:22 And I
say unto you,
whoever call his
brother a fool is in
danger of hell fire.
Galatians3:1 Paul
called galatians fool.
Matthew23:17 Jesus
called Pharisees a
fool.
They couldn't lead
by example.
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:
OP. Are u not worster than Luther himself?
Let me remind you when you blasted Jesus.

Francistony: 4:35pm on Sep. 27.

What's wrong, there?

Didn't Jesus call people fool or did I lie?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

When a sane person removes shirt and begins to fight with a mad man, the crowd cheers them on but says, "Mad men are fighting."

Now you have killed me with laughter here. In church make I close come back.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

Evil is different from wrong. You seem to know a lot about evil and demonic things. Do you mind educating us? Have you been possessed or have you dined with demons so well you know their manifestations?

I'm just curious.

Errrm...pls do tell us if God appointed you to fight His battles for him.

More questions after my breakfast. cheesy

Actually, I'm not fighting for him.

Just letting people to know what he said.

Hosea4:6

My people have suffered for lack of knowledge.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Actually, I'm not fighting for him.

Just letting people to know what he said.

Hosea4:6

My people have suffered for lack of knowledge.

Then who are you fighting for? Catholics? Yourself? The devil?

There are better ways to share knowledge. There are better ways to defend one's faith.

You didn't answer all my questions o.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Macelliot(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

What's wrong, there?

Didn't Jesus call people fool or did I lie?
You downgraded Christ by saying, "they couldn't lead by example."
I'm just monitoring u little-by-little.
Soon, u mighty declare urself an atheist...
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

Then who are you fighting for? Catholics? Yourself? The devil?

There are better ways to share knowledge. There are better ways to defend one's faith.

You didn't answer all my questions o.

No. He didn't appoint me.

What are the other ways to share knowledge apart from copying and pasting what other people are ignorant of?

Like I said, I didn't create this thread to bash anyone.

Mynd44(mod on here), knows that I was once doing Catholic vs Protestant fight but had stopped it.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

Did he?

Haven't you criticised God in prayer?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

I tell you! I've never been this disappointed in a long time. It's heart-breaking.

I attended a Catholic secondary school and I respected their faith but this minute, the [b]respect crashed like a pack of cards. [/b]I need to begin to look into their faith. So many things call for questions. I'm beginning to see them in a different light.

Don't let one person's opinion crush your respect for their faith. I went to Catholic secondary school, taught in one also.
I love their prayers and have one I pray when I have exams but this back and forth with "protestants" is wahala sha.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Macelliot(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Did he?

Haven't you criticised God in prayer?
Never and WILL never happen.
You are entitled to ur own opinion.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

No. He didn't appoint me.

What are the other ways to share knowledge apart from copying and pasting what other people are ignorant of?

Like I said, I didn't create this thread to bash anyone.

Mynd44(mod on here), knows that I was once doing Catholic vs Protestant fight but had stopped it.

Yeah right. Yet you call the Bible demonic and Protestantism evil.

I don't think Protestants ever 'worshipped' Luther. He was a man like any of us...made of flesh and blood...far from perfection. Just like Saul persecuted many Christians before his salvation.

Again, I pray it gives you joy.

Nuff said!
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

He is not a Christian either.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

Yeah right. Yet you call the Bible demonic and Protestantism evil.

I don't think Protestants ever 'worshipped' Luther. He was a man like any of us...made of flesh and blood...far from perfection. Just like Saul persecuted many Christians before his salvation.

Again, I pray it gives you joy.

Nuff said!

Okay. Atleast, he gave you 66books of the bible.

As for evil part, the lady(Rehil) made me to say so.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. Atleast, he gave you 66books of the bible.

I've told you, I'm not a Protestant. I'm a Christian. Nobody gave me the Bible. It's the Word of God and I revere it as such, with the 66 books therein. Even if there were 20 books in it, it wouldn't change anything. Without a Bible, I'll still be a Christian.

We need to leave religion aside and have a strong relationship with Christ. Are you saved by the number of books in the Bible? This is the problem I have with you religious people, you leave aside important things and aggressively chase after irrelevant things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

I've told you, I'm not a Protestant. I'm a Christian. Nobody gave me the Bible. It's the Word of God and I revere it as such, with the 66 books therein. Even if there were 20 books in it, it wouldn't change anything. Without a Bible, I'll still be a Christian.

We need to leave religion aside and have a strong relationship with Christ. Are you saved by the number of books in the Bible? This is the problem I have with you religious people, you leave aside important things and aggressively chase after irrelevant things.

Oh! Thanks. I'm learning.

1 Like

Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

Never and WILL never happen.
You are entitled to ur own opinion.

You haven't been traumatised like me.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by UjSizzle(f): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol! Welcome back as in? If it's what I'm thinking, then I doubt.

I never said anyone is perfect.

Just showing protestants the flaw of there most 'revered' man who gave them 66book of the bible, symbolising '666', whereas the original bible is 73books
Your ignorance is appalling. How about you tried educating yourself more when you see/read things contrary to your beliefs, rather than use them as stepping stones to win senseless arguments.

None of this is beneficial to you or anyone for that matter.
I hope you get past this phase of your life soon.

2 Likes

Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Macelliot(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

You haven't been traumatised like me.
I'm not you and I don't think I can be like you.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2014
UjSizzle:

Your ignorance is appalling. How about you tried educating yourself more when you see/read things contrary to your beliefs, rather than use them as stepping stones to win senseless arguments.

None of this is beneficial to you or anyone for that matter.
I hope you get past this phase of your life soon.

how?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

I'm not you and I don't think I can be like you.

I never prayed for you to be like me.

BTW, I'm talking about life activities like education, death etc not about bible.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

I never prayed for you to be like me.

BTW, I'm talking about life activities like education, death etc not about bible.

Many of us have been through a lot too...many unimaginable and faith-questioning things. But then, wetin man go do? We have to live and move on.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

Many of us have been through a lot too...many unimaginable and faith-questioning things. But then, wetin man go do? We have to live and move on.

I'm going through it when I placed all my hope in God.

Well, hope I'll get better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves / How Mighty Is The Almighty God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.