Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

Because U Have Something There Don't Have.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because U Have Something There Don't Have.. (482 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Because U Have Something There Don't Have.. by Chineduorizu(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Girl: I feel jealous whenever other
ladies are looking at you
Boy: Don't be jealous baby
Girl: Why?
Boy: Because you have something
they don't have
Girl: What is that I have that they
don't have?
Boy: My heart!
Girl: *smiLes* Promise me you
won't love another
Boy: I can't
Girl: So there's someone else?
*sobs*
Boy: Yes! She will look exactly like
you but more younger than you
and will call you mummy
Girl: Wow!
Boy: Yes! My angel... Only you owns
my heart forever
Girl: I love you darling
Boy: I love you too baby... You will
be my wife and I will never cheat
on you...
**Do Such Men Exist_?**
A) No
B) Yes
C) Maybe
Re: Because U Have Something There Don't Have.. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Question for the gods

(1) (Reply)

School Headmaster Using Children To Reach Out To Their Mums For Love Affair / Sorry My Cousin/my Friend Typed It / How To Keep Your Relationship Sexy During The Christmas Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.