Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

The 'Money Making Machine' Book - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The 'Money Making Machine' Book (2135 Views)

The Money Making Machine Call Network Marketing / Money Making Sites That Pay You Through Western Union,wire Transfer,e-gold,paypal,liberty Reserve E. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'Money Making Machine' Book by Orikinla(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2006
Here is the good news to boost your business acumen online and offline, The Money Making Machine of Andrew Imolorhe of the Nigeria LNG Limited on Bonny Island.

AN ADDRESS PRESENTED BY ANDREW IMOLORHE DURING THE LAUNCHING OF THE BOOK, ‘THE MONEY MAKING MACHINE’

ON MONDAY, 31ST JULY 2006.

Mr. Chairman,

Guests of Honour,

The Dedicating Minister, Learned Book Reviewer,

Eminent Personalities here present, Ladies & Gentlemen,

Good Evening.

Here with us this evening is a book, “The Money Making Machine”, which attempts to sharpen blurred visions and make minds more focused, equipped and courageous to dare the myth of the unknown (business world). I waited for so long to produce this book because I wanted Robert Kiosaky, the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, to send me the forward but he replied several scripts are on queue including mine.

Every machine has a manual. This book is the manual and the machine is your mind. As a follow up, another book, “The Money Making Ventures”, is already in the making for those who have discovered the potentials of their machine.

Santayana once said “The great difficulty in education is to get experience out of idea” In other words to develop ideas may be very easy but to try it out and acquire experience becomes a myth in most cases. Hear what an author has to say in this regard “We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will work by finding out what will not work; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery.” This is why this book is most apt at this time.

The question may probably be; how do you start your own business? Mr. Chesterfield said “just wear your learning like your watch, in a private pocket; and do not pull it out and strike it, merely to show that you have one”. Start now to invest your money and spend what is left instead of spending your money and investing what is left.

Experiences have been drawn to spice up the reading pleasure from the likes of Colonel Harlem Sanders, known today as Kentucky fried chicken who received retirement benefit of $105 at age 65, managed it and became a multi millionaire at age 88. Mr. Cet also who was diagnosed with a terminal illness and was given six months to live but turned out to be a millionaire afterwards. Meanwhile the diagnosis was later found to be given in error.

It is my pleasure to announce that this book “The Money Making Machine” is on display on www.whogobuy.com while that of www.amason.uk.com is in the making for a wider publicity and very shortly, a personalized web site will be developed to enable e-book facility. Plans are underway also to make a CD interwoven with jingles for easier reading while driving.

In general, I accept responsibility for the error(s) you may spot while reading the book; and the seeming heterogeneous audience you may observe by virtue of the dictions and settings which the elites and the average youth in need of empowerment may perceive differently. I promise to correct every reported anomaly including the ones the book reviewer has made already in my next book, “The Money Making Ventures”

My desire this evening is that your generosity will cause the book to be subsidised so that an average reader out there can comfortably afford a copy.

Thanks and God bless.

The Review on “The Money Making Machine”

The Money Making Machine written by Andrew Imolorhe, published by Topclass Ventures Limited, 2006.

Andrew Imolorhe’s potential award-winning book, The Money Making Machine, is a practical, hands-on guide on how to boost your income in today’s world of economic uncertainty and financial insecurity. The unique style of the author in breaking down entrepreneurial concepts to its most basic form makes this book relevant to a large spectrum of readers from the top echelon corporate executives to the aspiring semi-literate entrepreneur.

The subject matter is one that strikes great relevance with peoples from all walks of life and the insightful approach of the author makes The Money Making Machine a must-read. Many of the interviewed readers of this book have described it as thoroughly captivating with the result that it is difficult to put the book down for anything else, the moment you start reading it.

Whether you are the Managing Director of Microsoft or a semi-literate youth in the Niger Delta community, the book promises to challenge and inspire you to greater heights in wealth creation.

The author’s answers to “Why do most businesses in developing countries fail” are summed up in a matrix of strategic, socio-cultural, technological and infrastructural variables such as unstable political environment, lack of technological know-how, religious nuances , competition, etc.

As a veteran entrepreneur himself, Andrew Imolorhe currently owns several successful businesses which are being managed by his virtuous wife as alternative sources of income for his family. The benefits from this ground-breaking project have already started coming in as evidenced by the creation of a garbage disposal outfit called the professionals in the Finima community, Bonny Island, Rivers State Nigeria. Please join me to salute the sheer genius of the author.

The book print quality beginning with the self-expressing back cover and legibility will make for easy reading. All ninety-seven pages of this book are loaded with eye-opening pointers to personal financial development for the entrepreneur.

In conclusion, The Money Making Machine is an insightful and compelling book that provides invaluable business insights to entrepreneurs of all ages and even those with an unsophisticated educational background. The text also includes a down to earth insight on how to start your own business even while handling a salaried employment. Most importantly, Andrew Imolorhe has extended the frontiers of knowledge in the area of wealth creation in the developing world, through several options in private enterprise.

Nnaemeka Ohiri

Head, Warehouse and Logistics

Nigeria LNG Limited.

Re: The 'Money Making Machine' Book by janetgurl: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2006
lmoa
Re: The 'Money Making Machine' Book by Orikinla(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2006
Janet.gurl,
Come again.
Re: The 'Money Making Machine' Book by janetgurl: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2006
@Oracle,
how do u mean?
come again?
what did do?
Re: The 'Money Making Machine' Book by Orikinla(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2006
Ask me open questions on The Money Making Machine.

The launching was sweet success and the book is already a bestseller on Bonny Island.
Re: The 'Money Making Machine' Book by janetgurl: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2006
i dont have any questiosn to ask
Re: The 'Money Making Machine' Book by dollypee1(f): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2006
HMMMMM HOW NICE.DO I NEED TO GET A KIT FOR THIS? HAVE U TRIED IT URSELF? COS D ONES I SEE ON TEE VEE MII THINKS THEY PAY PPLE TO DO ALL D TALKN,U NO, I NO SOMEONE WHOS TRIED D CASH FLOW BIZ AND GMC,NOT SEEM TO BE MAKN MUCH PROFIT,IS DIS AN ONLINE BIZ? PLS LET LET MII NO.
Re: The 'Money Making Machine' Book by Imolorhe(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2006
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION.
THE KIT YOU NEED FOR THE MONEY-MAKING MACHINE IS THIS BOOK AND THE MACHINE IS YOUR MIND. IT IS NOT A BIZ DONE ON-LINE FOR NOW. HOPE THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION.

(1) (Reply)

Laudable Business Investment Idea / Make #100,000naira A Month From Home With Simple 1,2,3 Steps. / Lavitaricca International Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.