Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari (1536 Views)

Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Breaking Apc Currently Rigging The Ongoing E-voting Between Jonathan And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by tochukwuifeduba: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
The ongoing Presidential mock election ordered by Jonathan aide Mr Reno Omokiri is getting quite embarrassing

RESULTS
"Muhammadu Buhari= 70.26% (6,732 votes)

President Goodluck Jonathan= 26.32% (2,522 votes)

Undecided 3% (328 votes)

Total Votes: 9,582

we cannot accept this results because of massive and multiple voting currently taking place engineered by the Apc( who equipped hundreds of their paid social media attack dogs with 500 mobile phones with different ip address to cover dictation) to spoil what ought to be funfare and a mere mock election .
This result does not reflect the collective will of the Nigerian people-

Comrade Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi na Ozubulu)
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by okonja(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
ok...

According to the op,
RESULTS

Undecided 3% (328 votes)

But adding the supposed 500 mobile phones votes to President Goodluck's and subtracting it from Buhari's vote, the margin is still clear...Or the system was designed in such a way may votes can be submitted from the same ip? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by philantoxx(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
hahaha..which e-court do u intend seeking redress??
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
yawns cheesy
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by Caseless: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:
The ongoing Presidential mock election ordered by Jonathan aide Mr Reno Omokiri is getting quite embarrassing

RESULTS

Undecided 3% (328 votes)

we cannot accept this results because of massive and multiple voting currently taking place engineered by the Apc( who equipped hundreds of their paid social media attack dogs with 500 mobile phones with different ip address to cover dictation) to spoil what ought to be funfare and a mere mock election .
This result does not reflect the collective will of the Nigerian people-

Comrade Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi na Ozubulu)
what a headless comrade. Cry me d tears of a potential or looming defeat to ur paymaster next year.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by tochukwuifeduba: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
okonja:
ok...

According to the op,

But adding the supposed 500 mobile phones votes to President Goodluck's and subtracting it from Buhari's vote, the margin is still clear...Or the system was designed in such a way may votes can be submitted from the same ip? undecided undecided

i did not say 500 mobile phones rather Apc( who equipped hundreds of their paid social media attack dogs with 500 mobile phones each with different ip address to cover dictation)
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by okonja(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:

i did not say 500 mobile phones rather Apc( who equipped hundreds of their paid social media attack dogs with 500 mobile phones each with different ip address to cover dictation)

hundreds = at least 100 attack dogs (according to you),

500 mobile phones each = 500 votes

so, 500 votes x 100 attack dogs = 50,000 votes

recalling your initial post

RESULTS

Undecided 3% (328 votes)

Your total votes is approximately 1/5 of the what you said the Apc attack dogs voted.

This doesn't tally, can you explain this as well?... undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by Bugatie(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Online or offline polls, APC will wake up to reality after 2015 elections!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by milliondollas(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
His Biggest Enemies – APC Lawmaker Chairman, House of RepresentativesCommittee on Finance,
Dr. Abdulmumin Jibrin, said on Thursday that those
encouraging former Head of State and All Progressives
Congress chieftain, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), to
contest the 2015 presidential election, were his biggest
enemies. Although Gen. Buhari has not declared his intention to run, it
is widely believed that he is eyeing the presidential ticket of
APC. But Rep. Jibrin (Kano, APC), said his concern was that Buhari’s
integrity as a man who always kept his word, would be
tarnished if he insisted on contesting the forthcoming poll. According to the lawmaker, who spoke with reporters in
Abuja, at 73, Buhari should be getting set to exit the political
stage for the younger generation and go into retirement
with his integrity intact. He listed some younger politicians he believed the former
head of state should vacate the stage to allow them to take
over as possible candidates of the APC to include Speaker of
the House of Representatives, Mr. Aminu Tambuwal; Lagos
State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola; Rivers State Governor,
Mr. Rotimi Amaechi; Edo State Governor, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole; and Kano State Governor, Mr. Rabiu Kwankwaso. Jibrin argued that as a man of integrity, Buhari had
promised back in 2011 during his campaign that he would
not vie for any political office again if he failed to win that
year’s presidential election. “I believe that we have to be honest with ourselves on the
issue of Gen. Buhari’s aspiration to be president; perhaps
that has been the challenge of the North. I have an inner
conviction about what I am saying”, Jibrin insisted, noting
that “those clamouring for him to run in 2015 do not really
like him”. “My message to him is that he should play that tape of
2011 where he said he won’t contest again. The issue of his
supporters bringing him back does not arise, otherwise, he
is no different from Jonathan who said he was going to do
one term in 2011 but is now running in 2015. “Some of his supporters I spoke with told me that if he is
elected, he will only spend four years. But if he is going back
on his 2011 pledge, how do I trust him now?” Jibrin asked. He expressed concern that Buhari’s sudden change of mind
could only be a dent on his integrity and advised him to
forgo his ambition. Jibrin spoke more, “I like and respect him so much as a man
of integrity, but the truth is that we want his integrity to be
protected. In 2011, he came out saying that he would not
contest again. “We should not allow his supporters to prod him into
contesting. Those prodding him to contest are his biggest
enemies”. He argued further that if Buhari contested the election at 73,
he would be 81 years old by the time he had done two
terms, a period long enough to “wipe out” the younger
generations. When asked to clarify his position on the speaker, who is at
present a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, the
lawmaker replied that it was the wish of APC members that
Tambuwal was a member of the party. “It is a wish, it is my personal wish that he should come into
APC. He is not a member of APC but we have always wished
that he joins us. “Till today, the PDP is still going round trying to lure
governors and House members who defected to APC. That is
politics”, he added. When asked whether by urging Buhari to forgo his ambition,
he was not indirectly campaigning for his state governor,
Kwankwaso, who is also eyeing the APC presidential ticket,
Jibrin claimed that his call had nothing to do with the
governor. “Everything I have said is not a campaign for my governor”,
he stated.
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by tochukwuifeduba: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
okonja:

Your total votes is approximately 1/5 of the what you said the Apc attack dogs voted.

yes i never said that the voting have been concluded rather i used the word specifically ONGOING
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by okonja(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:

yes i never said that the voting have been concluded rather i used the word specifically ONGOING

Ongoing, and how come the result is out?
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by shaggy007(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op why you dey fear na?

Forget anything electronic.

Na how them make noise for Ekiti e-voting.

The winner of the ekiti e-vote is not currently occupying ekiti govt house.

So, just smile when you see all these things.

Everybody go mute after 2015 elections.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by 151487made(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
op if u don't accept just go and romance transformer

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by donphilopus: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
@Ifeduba, your fellow e-mourners must be ashamed of you now cos this' a very great embarrassment. Why would you be mourning when you ain't bereaved?! Wait till February 15th next year to cry the actual cry!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by DrMuzoic: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
The voting is still ongoing...........
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by omenka(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
politricks:
point of correction the new word is saTANoid imbec1le
Errrm, bigger point of correction, the latest word is "TANdroid", coined from the robotic android. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
donphilopus:
@Ifeduba, your fellow e-mourners must be ashamed of you now cos this' a very great embarrassment. Why would you be mourning when you ain't bereaved?! Wait till February 15th next year to cry the actual cry!
I won't comment much on eVote. But GEJ should start packing his bags and baggages to vacate ÀsÓ Villa
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by omenka(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
okonja:

Bros you be learner aswear!! In the books of the Cankerworms, 16>19, and 5>2/3 of 29!! Nothing new here!! grin
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by politricks: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:
Errrm, bigger point of correction, the latest word is "TANdroid", coined from the robotic android. grin
Hmmm i like this better.Will start using it.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by okonja(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:
Bros you be learner aswear!! In the books of the Cankerworms, 16>19, and 5>2/3 of 29!! Nothing new here!! grin

For your information, I studied B.Sc. Mathematics in University of Maiduguri (Iliya Du Sahara grin), So, mind you... cool cool
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by chibwike(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
wats all dis
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by tochukwuifeduba: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
okonja:

Ongoing, and how come the result is out?
yes ongoing and the results are incoming
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by donphilopus: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
I won't comment much on eVote. But GEJ should start packing his bags and baggages to vacate ÀsÓ Villa

Without being told, he's already doing that. It's now getting clearing by the minute that Buhari is the preferred choice. No sane fellow would wanna waste his vote on a shoeless fellow again!
Re: We Are Going To Reject The Results Of This E-voting Between GEJ And Buhari by okonja(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:

yes ongoing and the results are incoming

Bobo yii yonu gidigan
Gaskiya, kana de matsala so sayi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan / Another Missing 20 Billion Naira- Mr President!!! / Who Said They Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.