Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 AM

Start Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria (821 Views)

Learn How To Start Oil And Gas Biz + Internet Marketing Biz (photos and proofs) / I Need Information On Oil And Gas Business(provide Me With Infoand Get Paid). / What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria by hephzibah204(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY!!!!!

An American Oil and Gas company based in the USA; now have offices in Canada, Italy, India, Australia, Ghana, Nigeria e.t.c they are changing people’s lives around the world. Through a unique product called Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) they have been able to create an income generating network that is helping people achieve their financial dreams. While helping companies and individuals save money on the rising price of fuel.
Syntek Global provides an opportunity for individuals like you and me to earn huge income from the Oil industry like the big oil companies like Shell, Mobil, Chevron are doing.
It gives us an opportunity to earn an income whenever fuel (Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene etc.) is sold
Xtreme Fuel Treatment is a product which does all of the following:
1. Increases Fuel Economy,
2. Prolongs Engine Life,
3. Improves Performance and
4. Reduces Harmful Emissions.
It work in Every Engines
For more information on how you can register as a distributor or full training
call Mr. Adeniran on +234 708 700 0208, 0806 810 4777

Or drop your name, location, phone number to get an invite to our training in your state

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A People Business? / Avoid Loosing All The Money In Your Account;do Your Bank Biometric Verification / What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 20 To 25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.