Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! (1378 Views)

Help!i Think My Hubby Wants To Be Single Again!! / OMG! Ogugua Is Single Again. / Single Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Sonye(f): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2008
Ia there anyone there to give an advice in this situation? Especially in the case where this lovely guy tried his best to keep the relationship going. Where do i start from? How do i imagine giving another person a chance (that is if single guys exists these days). Please feel free to drop a comment. No matter how stupid, i am ready to take it all in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by chika98: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2008
Are the one who just got out a relationship??
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by MrCrackles(m): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2008
You never halla! undecided
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by OZD(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2008
@poster
if you are fairly used, send me a mail . . .vlan88@yahoo.com undecided
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Nautillus(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
OZD:

@poster

Haba . . . .na so you wicked ? ? ?

@poster . . .Life ain't fair. . .so is love and war . . .what matters, is how your repond to it . ,
Please . . .Dust yourself up . . .and start again . .ok

Ain't no ponit throwing in the towel.
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Nautillus(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2008
OZD:

@poster

Haba . . . .na so you wicked ? ? ?

@poster . . .Life ain't fair . . . .so is love and war . . .what matters, is how your repond to it . ,
Please . . .Dust yourself up . . .and start again . .ok

Ain't no ponit throwing in the towel.
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by spikedcylinder: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2008
OZD:

@poster

Which one is fairly used again? grin grin
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by tp580: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2008
Do u have wat it take's to allow anoder person.
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by kaysy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ poster
baby u dnt need to advertise urself to get sm1 else, even sm1 beta may come ur way ok?
all i want u to do is compose urself well & fine then u'l be hotly demanded again, proberbly from datsame person who
dumped u if actually ok? a woman dnt need to make advert for guys, for cryin out loud u'r a woman!
do u know what it means 2b a woman?
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by igwe11(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
Sonye:

Ia there anyone there to give an advice in this situation? Especially in the case where this lovely guy tried his best to keep the relationship going. Where do i start from? How do i imagine giving another person a chance (that is if single guys exists these days). Please feel free to drop a comment. No matter how stupid, i am ready to take it all in
I feel your pain, if the guy is a beast i guess it's better to be alone than to be in an ill company. so if i got you right i suggest you give up the guy b/4 he gives you up to the ghost.
The right man will surely come your way, but do you got all it takes?
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by lucabrasi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2008
@poster
if you r the one just out of a relationship,ill advice you to chill out and take stock of your mistakes and what you have learnt before jumping into another relationship, its called being on the re bound and 9 times out of ten it never works out and you end up coming out of rebound relationships worse of emotionally and even being scarred psychologically, look for something to get your mind off relationships for now, t least a couple of months till you feel like you r trully over the dude and dont blame yourself
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Easybaby(f): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
Which one is fairly used again?

fairly and roughly used grin cheesy tongue tongue
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by whitelexi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2008
This story has a pint of Regret in it, what did u do? Seems like u kept living on the edge until the poor guy [who had been labouring too keep the relationship going] just got tired and decided to move on. Did u drive him to his exit, did he settle for your best friend? Do u think now that you could've been more level-headed - in retrospect? What exactly happened? I need details details details!!

Here's a few tips sha, Get the following tracks:
Neyo - So Sick
BankW - My Regret
Taio Cruz - If you're leaving me
Taio Cruz - I can be
BoysIIMen - Never
Mariah Carey - Breakdown
Neyo - Do You
Omarion - Growing Pains
Avril Lavigne - How Does it Feel
Taio Cruz - I'll never love again
Backstreet Boys - Incomplete
Backstreet Boys - Inconsolable
Celine dion - I aint got nothing left
Every little helps grin
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by eminemkayc: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hola @ eminemloveskaycee@yahoo.com so we'l gt talkng!
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by manoy(m): 2:19am On Nov 15, 2008
Can u appraise/reappraise the whole thing? Just put ur total trust in God.He will guide and direct ur path.
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by tayo4sure(f): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
Dear Sonye,

I'll advice you not to dwell too much on the past relationship, just give yourself sometime off relationships for a few months so you can learn from the past relationship.

Then make sure you look good always, and look up to Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith.

Takia.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by dellynash(f): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
the topic looks attractive but the explanation inside is vague i don't really understand it.
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by ashe2(f): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
i think dat title sounds far more beta dan after three years of blissful marriage divorced again! i opt for the former so as my elder brother would say "my guy dust yourself up"
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Moyola(f): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
hmmn. .
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by uzwu: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2008
Dry your tears and move on. Plz dnt jump into another relationship yet
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Youngpo413: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
Easybaby:

fairly and roughly used grin cheesy tongue tongue

the op cheated and got caught.

(1) (Reply)

gfdgfdgfd / Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? / What do you wish Changed about your man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.