Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia (36286 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by lacreamieboie(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2014
hope you too don't want to run for any political post! this one wey u dey form holy baba so!
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Olodonairaland(m): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2014
How many Bae did he want to hook up?
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by hadizadeezy(f): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2014
for once he spoke like a MAN

kudos!
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Dreyl(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2014
Tubaba the pvssy striker,we know you are lying. grin
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by iyke56(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2014
We all know that you Bleep them without a condom first then send them to your friends later.
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by gsainttrinity(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2014
msmon:
Why Ify receives bashes for this statement is really embarrassing. She seems to have a better understanding of what 2face said.
He refers ladies who are desperate for marriage to his friend, what about those who a not desperado?

Both of you are just dumb!!

A non desperate lady can never hit on a married man! Understood?

1 Like

Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by HARDDON: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2014
We might just buy this ....with a lil pinch of Salk nonetheless

Cos for a while now, no new news from lose ends ,he seems to be focussed
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by IYANGBALI: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Then sleep with the ones that are not desperate. Ok better.
especially you grin
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by DucciJay(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2014
banging goals recklessly
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by IYANGBALI: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2014
hadizadeezy:

kudos!
believe that and you will believe anything
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by OLAJADON: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2014
Juliaann:
Happy birthday to me

if you like me just give me some likeswinkwink
Realli, hapi birthdai den, long life... Nice picz tho, realli prettie in it.
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by hadizadeezy(f): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
believe that and you will believe anything
LOL
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by royalblood21: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2014
jomoh:

Another space in Ajah for sale!!!
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by callme2dy(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2014
Ride on....keep it up.safe your marriage as you become more responsible and mature.But what happen to the products of your victims before this decision?
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by adedayourt(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Tuface!
Tuface!!
Tuface!!!

#pulls ear

How many times I call u??
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Sunday17: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2014
They Don teach u lesson... so, u don wise nw grin grin grin
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by silversonuc(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2014
Elnino4ladies:
2baba refer some nairaland babes to me make i nack

hiiiiiiiian bros easy na, hehehe
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Fourwinds: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2014
IfyAwazie:
is dis d kind of advice u give to ur female folks.? women are problems to demselves. dey know Tuface is married yet still pushing to have as.s grease and later claim dey are pregnant for him. dey are d cause of d abuses dis guy has been receiving all dis while. y cannt dey find someone else dat is single. later dey blame married men for chasing after den when ur body language shows u are d one looking for it. shiit dey smell

1 Like

Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Fourwinds: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2014
gsainttrinity:

Both of you are just dumb!!

A non desperate lady can never hit on a married man! Understood?
d guy is actually dumb. claiming to understand d statement
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Britzdon(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2014
2baba forming axe man on his pic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Juliaann(f): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2014
FLYFIRE:
grin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR, MAY HE CONTINUE TO UPHOLD YOU & ALL THAT CONCERNS YOU wink
Amen smiley thanks
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Juliaann(f): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2014
scofield3:

Happy Birthday to you my future wifey smiley more blessings!
Thank you dear
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Fourwinds: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2014
kendrick93:
really.. if na me eh, i go chop clean mouth
no bi everything dem dey chop.
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Joshkid(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2014
IfyAwazie:
It seems u r Hot, y not try self servicing?
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Gorgeous58(f): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Badt sharp guy don retire?
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2014
cramjones:
Refer them to me.

grin Let me you assume it's an early morning joke.

cramjones:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhl_41GL5yk

-CramJones

Thought it's a video clip. Many here still find it hard to dissociate you from the personality of FFK.
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2014
However, the lanky entertainer told Saturday Beats that if he had not been a musician, he probably would have been a goalkeeper.

Tubaba, you would be rusting away on the bench if you're a goalkeeper. Why goalkeeping when you're deadly in front of goal. grin
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by zigger(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2014
amolex:
really?
. Loooooooolz
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2014
hadizadeezy:

kudos!
Mak una sef free am grin
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by macjoshmini(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wisdytech:
SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/i-refer-desperate-female-fans-to-my-unmarried-friends-tuface-idibia/

Legendary singer, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface, has explained how he handles female fans who do not want to respect his marriage.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said that when a lady is trying to be too familiar with him, he introduces her to any of his single friends that is around at the time.

“When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,” he said.

The singer hinted that three of his children are already showing signs of being singers. He also said that marriage has really brought a lot of changes into his life.

“Three of my children are already showing signs of being good singers without my interference. I would say I am a natural coach. Marriage has made me calm and helped balance my life. I don’t do some certain things anymore because I am married,” Tuface said.

Recalling the death of his father recently, he said that it was a painful period in his life and it was the last time he cried.

“The last time I cried was when my father died. When the doctor told me that he was dead, I could not believe it. It was then it dawned on me that I would not see him again,” he said.

However, the lanky entertainer told Saturday Beats that if he had not been a musician, he probably would have been a goalkeeper.
cool
Wisdytech:
SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/i-refer-desperate-female-fans-to-my-unmarried-friends-tuface-idibia/

Legendary singer, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface, has explained how he handles female fans who do not want to respect his marriage.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said that when a lady is trying to be too familiar with him, he introduces her to any of his single friends that is around at the time.

“When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,” he said.

The singer hinted that three of his children are already showing signs of being singers. He also said that marriage has really brought a lot of changes into his life.

“Three of my children are already showing signs of being good singers without my interference. I would say I am a natural coach. Marriage has made me calm and helped balance my life. I don’t do some certain things anymore because I am married,” Tuface said.

Recalling the death of his father recently, he said that it was a painful period in his life and it was the last time he cried.

“The last time I cried was when my father died. When the doctor told me that he was dead, I could not believe it. It was then it dawned on me that I would not see him again,” he said.

Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Truckpusher(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
cramjones:
Refer them to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhl_41GL5yk

-CramJones
madness. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Rocks Natural Hair In This Adorable Photo / Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.