Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia (36287 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by macjoshmini(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
macjoshmini:
cool
thats good i believe you have a lot friends as a result of this
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Then sleep with the ones that are not desperate. Ok better.
u and ur bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by perfectcrush(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tittle of tubaba's new job---- "MR fix it" aka, distributor. na u use ur mouth talk am ooo.. kpoko 4 u anyway
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by IfyAwazie(f): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
tjkadzyanju:
u and ur bad mouth.
lol, dem don finish me for here.

1 Like

Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by ugoezeik(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
IfyAwazie:
lol u no well I swear

1 Like

Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
The point being, the nigga still dey chop outside buh he gives out the desperate ones to his friends........what a legend grin grin
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by IfyAwazie(f): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
ugoezeik:
lol u no well I swear
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Sanguine77(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
After sampling them abi?
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by sage2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
IfyAwazie:

Did he sleep with you?
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by johnp2(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
The ministry is moving to the permanent site!!
Good one boss
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by sulmeza(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Maybe they are desperate because they know hes a universal donor. Tubaba sharp guy
ahba..cut d guy sum slack broda...havin 6kids wiv diff women's nt much of a deal 4 a 40yr old man...i knw sum1,lyk rahim sterlin..a 19yr old guy havin 3kids wit 2 women
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Missmossy(f): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Interestingcheesy ride on Tu baba.

2 Likes

Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by PastorOla1: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Pamcrest(f): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tuface I guess u have been there, done that, u have seen it all.....now u are calm and collected or so u say...that's good. U no longer lust after other women now u are married, kwo? Hmmmmm.......Okay, let me give u d benefit of doubt. Fingers crossed wink
My humble submission
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by MillerHenry(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wisdytech:
SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/i-refer-desperate-female-fans-to-my-unmarried-friends-tuface-idibia/

Legendary singer, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface, has explained how he handles female fans who do not want to respect his marriage.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said that when a lady is trying to be too familiar with him, he introduces her to any of his single friends that is around at the time.

“When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,” he said.

The singer hinted that three of his children are already showing signs of being singers. He also said that marriage has really brought a lot of changes into his life.

“Three of my children are already showing signs of being good singers without my interference. I would say I am a natural coach. Marriage has made me calm and helped balance my life. I don’t do some certain things anymore because I am married,” Tuface said.

Recalling the death of his father recently, he said that it was a painful period in his life and it was the last time he cried.

“The last time I cried was when my father died. When the doctor told me that he was dead, I could not believe it. It was then it dawned on me that I would not see him again,” he said.

However, the lanky entertainer told Saturday Beats that if he had not been a musician, he probably would have been a goalkeeper.

OP point of correction 2baba Idibia nd not 2face Idibia. Bt Bros 2, mk dem still refer one gv me na i b ur frnd ooo.
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by simdam500(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
veekid:
so nw Mr Idibia is afraid to nack kpepus again??
oh yes, while you are probably looking for one to knack
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Elopoint(f): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
2face blessed a man among women.
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by ddeola: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2014
I thank God for your life my broda
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Wisdytech(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2014
MillerHenry:

OP point of correction 2baba Idibia nd not 2face Idibia. Bt Bros 2, mk dem still refer one gv me na i b ur frnd ooo.
Abi?
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Diseye29(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2014
I want point out somtin he said “When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,” tubaba u are a tipical liar ,who go put sugar 4 mount wey go trow way spit ,him don chop clean mount n d wy naija females a desperate is getin 2much ,dy no dat he his marrid dy still wat to put head .... Na wa for naija babe
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by cozy7(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
LMAyedun:
Tubaba - Father of all Nations.
HOW MANY NATIONS? SURELY NOT D ONE I EXIST IN.
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by lexopus: 12:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Wisdytech:
SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/i-refer-desperate-female-fans-to-my-unmarried-friends-tuface-idibia/

Legendary singer, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface, has explained how he handles female fans who do not want to respect his marriage.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said that when a lady is trying to be too familiar with him, he introduces her to any of his single friends that is around at the time.

“When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,” he said.

The singer hinted that three of his children are already showing signs of being singers. He also said that marriage has really brought a lot of changes into his life.

Goalkeeper ke. Nah, you can't be a keeper. You are better offa striker or midfielder, distributing.....ha..ha..

“Three of my children are already showing signs of being good singers without my interference. I would say I am a natural coach. Marriage has made me calm and helped balance my life. I don’t do some certain things anymore because I am married,” Tuface said.

Recalling the death of his father recently, he said that it was a painful period in his life and it was the last time he cried.

“The last time I cried was when my father died. When the doctor told me that he was dead, I could not believe it. It was then it dawned on me that I would not see him again,” he said.

However, the lanky entertainer told Saturday Beats that if he had not been a musician, he probably would have been a goalkeeper.
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by IfyAwazie(f): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ziggyzito:
he's not promiscuoussss like you. Plus I know you want his diccckkk in there. Hoe!!
I guess you are one of those benefiting from his leftovers.
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Ziggyzito(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2014
IfyAwazie:
I guess you are one of those benefiting from his leftovers.
at least I get to see him and roll with him everyday. Have you seen him in your entire life before?
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by IfyAwazie(f): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Ziggyzito:
at least I get to see him and roll with him everyday. Have you seen him in your entire life before?
Are u serious? U mean, u see him everyday? Unbelievable. Pls na, help me too make i see him small biko. Lol
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by Ziggyzito(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Are u serious? U mean, u see him everyday? Unbelievable. Pls na, help me too make i see him small biko. Lol
contact me.
Re: I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia by dasrackhor(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
NaLaugh:

Tubaba.

No be goalkeeper you for be, all man know say your true calling na striker.
cool
Lmao..Pls free dis guy oooooo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Natural Hair In This Adorable Photo / Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) / Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.