Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,301 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth (779 Views)

What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youth? / Nigeria To Celebrate Oct 1 With 70 Million Naira Only / Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Greatest Nigerian Youth!

It is with great pain I write, as our elders have continually insulted our sensitivities...

Imagine a party leader saying they are pegging the cost of picking their presidential form at 27 million naira in order to "separate the boys from the men".

That is a wake up call for the average Nigerian Youth to pause, ponder and take the bull by the horn as our leaders have deliberately impoverished us in order to kill our dreams and aspirations of taking our destinies in our hands.

We have come to that stage as a nation where the youths, age 40 and below must rise, identify leaders amongst ourselves and choose a platform to propel and translate our 21st Century innovative ideas into purposeful leadership.

I really don't think what Nigeria needs at this time is a 70 year old Presidential aspirant as that might take us 30 years backward.

There are young charismatic Nigerians at home and diaspora who are smart enough to change the fortunes of Nigeria if given leadership opportunities.

Please let us not allow 27 million separate the boys from the men. Let the boys come together, identify eggheads with leadership skills and take their destinies in their hands.

A task that will take a 70 year old, 60mins to accomplish will take a smart 25 year old, half the time to accomplish.

An anti-corruption crusader isn't what Nigeria needs but a smart patriotic charismatic non-religiously/ethnic biased leader with the right leadership skills.

1 Like

Re: 27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth by Youngsage: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
ok

1 Like

Re: 27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Greatest Nigerian Youth!

It is with great pain I write, as our elders have continually insulted our sensitivities...

Imagine a party leader saying they are pegging the cost of picking their presidential form at 27 million naira in order to "separate the boys from the men".

That is a wake up call for the average Nigerian Youth to pause, ponder and take the bull by the horn as our leaders have deliberately impoverished us in order to kill our dreams and aspirations of taking our destinies in our hands.

We have come to that stage as a nation where the youths, age 40 and below must rise, identify leaders amongst themselves and choose a platform to propel and translate our 21st Century innovative ideas into purposeful leadership.

I really don't think what Nigeria needs at this time is a 70 year old Presidential aspirant as that might take us 30 years backward.

There are young charismatic Nigerians at home and diaspora who are smart enough to change the fortunes of Nigeria if given leadership opportunities.

Please let us not allow 27 million separate the boys from the men. Let the boys come together, identify eggheads with leadership skills and take their destinies in their hands.

A task that will take a 70 year 60mins to accomplish will take a smart 25 year old, half the time to accomplish.

An anti-corruption crusader isn't what Nigeria needs but a smart patriotic charismatic non-religiously/ethnic biased leader with the right leadership skills.

The pdp ticket is 22 million, you can pick that one up. Better still there are other parties that can offer you free ticket, at least 30 of them You might get my vote too.
Re: 27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth by drss(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
APC like to peddle themselves as saints. I tell you they are worst than the Devil himself!

1 Like

Re: 27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth by lirusehn(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2014

SMH for the future of Nigeria
Re: 27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

The pdp ticket is 22 million, you can pick that one up. Better still there are other parties that can offer you free ticket, at least 30 of them You might get my vote too.

Yes Oby that is exactly my point. Identify such platforms and support one of our own. Our competent leaders are either walking the streets of Lagos hopelessly or doing the dishes in some Macdonalds somewhere.

Providing both Civil and Stomach Infrastructure isn't rocket science.

I am vexed!
Re: 27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
There is this young Harvard trained leadership expert I always listen to on radio.

Why can't we have such people in positions of authority?

Leadership mustn't be left to elders and thugs.

We cannot make progress as a nation if statuesque remains.
Re: 27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2014
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Yes Oby that is exactly my point. Identify such platforms and support one of our own. Our competent leaders are either walking the streets of Lagos hopelessly or doing the dishes in some Macdonalds somewhere.

Providing both Civil and Stomach Infrastructure isn't rocket science.

I am vexed!
I remember the YDM (youth democratic movement) started on nairaland few months ago, today its dead. The question here can you put your business in the hands of the average Nigerian Youth?

You guys need to step up.
Re: 27 Million Naira Separating Boys From Men: A Challenge To The Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2014
MyPWisINCORRECT:
There is this young Harvard trained leadership expert I always listen to on radio.

Why can't we have such people in positions of authority?

Leadership mustn't be left to elders and thugs.

We cannot make progress as a nation if statuesque remains.
Why is he not stepping up for it?

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: Three Chibok Girls Narrate Their Ordeal About Escaping From Boko Haram / Don't VOTE GEJ In 2015: Nigeria @ Risk.. We Cry Out / How I Escaped After Customer Kidnapped Me In Lagos -borehole Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.