Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce (3979 Views)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2014
Nonybb:
Looks more like Snoop Doggs daughter than a daughter of a Global Pastor. If I am a Pastor I would atleast have some shame to present this thing as a daughter
Y u no get sense, u dnt even hav any picture in ur profile...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce by Exjoker(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2014
vislabraye:
Is this his daughter? Wow shocked. She is ripe O.

@ topic : there's more to this than we know. One thing I don't know is who they are accountable to? Are the pastors or elders that can call them to ordet or sit them down? Or is he the Alpha and Omega as far as his church is cOncerned ?
So they do have elders in that church?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce by boboLIL(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Chai....diaris God oH
Re: Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce by Chaleeee: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Nonybb:
Looks more like Snoop Doggs daughter than a daughter of a Global Pastor. If I am a Pastor I would atleast have some shame to present this thing as a daughter

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce by adconline(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
talktimi:
You rightly called it "her parents wahala" abi are they also your own parents ?
She's not married to get parents, therefore, it's their issue. One day she's gonna grow up and find herself in the same situation and would not want her kids to turn against her.
Re: Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce by talktimi(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
adconline:

She's not married to get parents, therefore, it's their issue. One day she's gonna grow up and find herself in the same situation and would not want her kids to turn against her.
its easy for you to say now o. Did you ever put yourself in her shoe ?
Re: Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce by blexxonmak(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
No comments.
Re: Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce by adconline(m): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
talktimi:
its easy for you to say now o. Did you ever put yourself in her shoe ?
The more reason why she should not cast one of her parents as the devil and the other a saints.. It's about marital issues not parental issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man - Hakeem Akinola Gbajabiamila / Aminat Babalola-balogun Omotayebi: Enthralling Islamic Musician / Riversrerun:How SARS Broke Chukwudi Odekpa head,Collation Officer For Emohua LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.