Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? (5654 Views)

Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls / I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / I'm Attracted To My Married Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by chegx(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2014
your driver is probably using the art of seduction on you, if not he wouldnt stare back at you for that long. May i ask, did you really stare at him for ten minutes or ten seconds?
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2014
chijoy7:
simply sack him
It's not the driver that should be sack,its the woman unnecessary lust and advances that need to be sacked or discarded from her mind. The woman should control her feelings and thought. I believe if the driver is sack another driver will take over. The question now;is the woman still going to continue like this? The change she need is within not external.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by jhydebaba(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Na juju ur driver use for u oh shocked

Yeye woman tongue ur husband prick no reach u again, na driver own remain. U go from driver prick go gardener prick from there graduate to gateman prick. Ur own done done be dat.

Serve them round madam.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by iceberylin(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2014
chijoy7:
simply sack him
You want me to loose my job cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2014
johndwayy:
did u say u stared in his eyes for 10mins?... undecideddid u say u stared in his eyes for 10mins?...
grin yeye playlet
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by 100Cents: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2014
Copied stories...
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by Sarimah(f): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2014
immortalvoices:

I beg to disagree, it's not all about the driver she just can't control her emotions,

Sack the poor man who's only fault is probably "been handsome"

The lady should just control her urge else she would still fall for any handsome man either in her office or the next handsome driver!
well,d ball is in her court...its left for her to decide...
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by Mujinho4b(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Madam.. Drive am.. Dis 1 Na trap... U eida escape or bcme a victim..
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by mejai(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2014
kill ur husband and have d driver..... grin women and der wahala since creation of Adam. dats how eve bleeped Satan d driver while adam went to drink alcohol in vineyard. and today see d consequences

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by Mujinho4b(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2014
Natascha:
Out of sight, out of mind : get a new driver

Lol... Best decision...
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2014
johndwayy:
did u say u stared in his eyes for 10mins?... undecideddid u say u stared in his eyes for 10mins?...

kai! Walahi I weak after reading that line
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by igwedaboss(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2014
johndwayy:
lmao... this niggr tho..
@OP be careful, your marriage is important. Think about ur kids and their future and the family you coming from. Such enjoyment doesn't last forever. Act now
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by Keypha(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Fake story, First how can you stand and look at person eye for 10mins? Not even 10 seconds, let the guy refuse you and your seduce, because you just want to kill you man destiny,
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by Keypha(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Fake story, First how can you stand and look at person eye for 10mins? Not even 10 seconds, let the guy refuse you and your seduce, because you just want to kill young man destiny,
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by harffie(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sarimah:
If u can't control ur feelings u better sack him undecided
I wonder how aπϑ even why people think like this!! Hmm so if the op can't control her feelings, that's the cue for her to sack Mr. Driver huh? So what happens after she sacks him aπϑ employs another driver aπϑ still she's got feelings! Hmm??
I laff!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by harffie(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Keypha:
Fake story, First how can you stand and look at person eye for 10mins? Not even 10 seconds, let the guy refuse you and your seduce, because you just want to kill young man destiny,
Don't mind her!
God punish Mrs Potiphar! Hahahaa!
#She wan spoil the young man destiny (person wey dey manage him life)
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by immortalvoices(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sarimah:
well,d ball is in her court...its left for her to decide...

Spot on....
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by chigoizie7(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
ENELDEE:
There is this young man we hired as a family driver for more than a year now. He happens to be a graduate of one of the polytechnics in lagos and is well groomed. I don't know what this is but I've never given him any attention or even noticed his several outstanding qualities until now. It is like my eyes just opened or he changed his overall appearance and attitude at work. This feeling is now something I cannot deal with and I'm beginning to make obvious advances at him, which happens beyond my control. Just yesterday,
when he dropped me after work, I
surprisingly pecked him on the cheek and stared in his eyes for almost 10 minutes, not knowing what to say. My husband, being so busy with work isn't aware of my
new attraction, but I want this nonsense to stop before it gets out of control. My driver is obviously still awed by my advances and should be thinking about my latest actions. Please how do I kill this feeling before he
starts getting interested in me. I'm very sure that when he gets interested, I won't be able to refuse his advances. Please I need your advice. This is serious.

www.naijalovedoctor.com/2014/10/im-attracted-to-my-family-driver-how-do.html

@ this rate of unemployment in 9ija? please sister its not d guys fault dat u re falling for him, he shouldnt be punished for doing nothing, u said graduate, if it were all working out for him,he wont have settled to being a driver, on the contrary,ur marriage is at stake here,please do find him anoda job nd lay him off. my humble opinion.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? by chemicstein: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Loool....I noticed the outrageous lie but what can we do kwanu.......its none of my biznesss
johndwayy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Who Gave My Husband Anal Sex", Lady Cries Out After Hubby Demands 'extreme Sex / I Caught My Neighbor Red Handed (pics) / The Obession With Sex Among Nigerian Young Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.