Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 (14404 Views)

Recap On Pastor Kumuyi’s Powerful Prophesy About Nigeria In 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
I am writing this piece without political affiliation. I foresee some horrifying occurrences if Jonathan is voted out of power in 2015.

1. AN ENERGIZED MEND WILL RETURN TO THE CREEKS WITH RENEWED VIGOR TO DESTROY NIGERIA ONCE AND FOR ALL

2. I ADVISE NIGERIANS TO BRACE UP FOR ECONOMIC DOWNTURN, BECAUSE IN A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE LOSS OF GEJ, OIL PRODUCTION WILL BE REDUCED TO ZERO AND NIGERIA'S ECONOMY WILL TAKE A TUMBLE

3. THE NEW GOVERNMENT WILL BE BUSY FIGHTING MILITANCY FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR TENURE, JUST TO STABILIZE THE ECONOMY AND FIND FUNDS TO EMBARK ON DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS

4. THE WAR IN THE NORTH EAST WILL BE A JOKE COMPARED TO THE WAR THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE NIGER-DELTA. HAVING LEARNT FROM BOKO HARAM, MEND WILL CAPTURE AND CLAIM VITAL (OIL HUBS) TERRITORIES

5. THE DEBT PROFILE OF NIGERIA WILL INCREASE TO AN UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL DUE TO GOVERNMENT'S RESORT TO BORROWING AND SHORT-FALLS IN THE ECONOMY

6. NIGERIA'S GDP WILL TAKE A TUMBLE

7. THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION BY THE NEW GOVERNMENT WILL BE VIEWED FROM AN ETHNO-RELIGIOUS ANGLE AS A WITCH-HUNT, AND ETHNO-RELIGIOUS DIVISIONS WILL WIDEN

8. THE THREAT OF DIVISION WILL BE MORE APPARENT THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN AS COUNTER-MILITANCY SOLUTIONS WILL BE ADOPTED BY NIGERIAN ETHNIC GROUPS

9. I SEE A NEW REGIONAL AND POLITICAL SYSTEM BEING PROPOSED TO REDUCE ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS BASED SUSPICION, WHICH WILL BE OPPOSED BY A CERTAIN REGION

10. NIGERIA WILL BECOME MORE EXPOSED TO FOREIGN INTERFERENCE

Most Nigerians don't know how dicey the political situation in Nigeria is. Nigeria is in a stalemate. 2015 will indeed redefine Nigeria in all ramifications. I PRAY FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by tomakint: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
@ Op I love your type of dreams if all humans can be compared to animals I will likened you to be a bat (sleeping in a downward position) I am surprised that you fail to factor in the reality that 'Jonathan will most likely win in 2015' this is common knowledge. Well, I will encourage you to keep dreaming, afterall 'dreams' are free!
Bottomline: Buhari+Atiku+Tambuwal are not enough to unseat Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, it's daytime already stop dreaming and feeling giddy!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
tomakint:
@ Op I love your type of dreams if all humans can be compared to animals I will likened you to be a bat (sleeping in a downward position) I am surprised that you fail to factor in the reality that 'Jonathan will most likely win in 2015' this is common knowledge. Well, I will encourage you to keep dreaming, afterall 'dreams' are free!
Bottomline: Buhari+Atiku+Tambuwal are not enough to unseat Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, it's daytime already stop dreaming and feeling giddy!

I like your profound optimism, but I really am not affiliated to any political position in 2015. However, as a political and economic analyst with a strong understanding of the dynamics in Nigerian politics, I can assure you that GEJ's liberal political approach (commendable) has erased the power of incumbency in the political calculations of 2015 general elections.

For your information, there are also consequences (mild) if the North fails to grab power in 2015. It is a political stalemate.

Your bat description is unnecessary.

37 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Richie0974: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
So in a sentence sha....Vote for GEJ 2015...so DAT dz won't happen.....LIES!!!

8 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Richie0974:
So in a sentence sha....Vote for GEJ 2015...so DAT dz won't happen.....LIES!!!

No, please endeavor to vote who you wish. This thread is not meant to promote any party. There are also consequences if APC FAILS TO WIN. I only chose to focus on the consequences of GEJ's loss. If you reflect on Nigeria's politics, you'll see that these prophesies will come to pass if GEJ is voted out.

5 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Asoozy: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Very mature.

Justcash:

I like your profound optimism, but I really am not affiliated to any political position in 2015. However, as a political and economic analyst with a strong understanding of the dynamics in Nigerian politics, I can assure you that GEJ's liberal political approach (commendable) has erased the power of incumbency in the political calculations of 2015 general elections.

For your information, there are also consequences (mild) if the North fails to grab power in 2015. It is a political stalemate.

Your bat description is unnecessary.

24 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by atlwireles: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Justcash:

No, please endeavor to vote who you wish. This thread is not meant to promote any party. There are also consequences if APC FAILS TO WIN. I only chose to focus on the consequences of GEJ's loss. If you reflect on Nigeria's politics, you'll see that these prophesies will come to pass if GEJ is voted out.

I like to see the consequences if APC fails to win.

5 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by atlwireles: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Justcash:
I am writing this piece without political affiliation. I foresee some horrifying occurrences if Jonathan is voted out of power in 2015.

1. AN ENERGIZED MEND WILL RETURN TO THE CREEKS WITH RENEWED VIGOR TO DESTROY NIGERIA ONCE AND FOR ALL

2. I ADVISE NIGERIANS TO BRACE UP FOR ECONOMIC DOWNTURN, BECAUSE IN A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE LOSS OF GEJ, OIL PRODUCTION WILL BE REDUCED TO ZERO AND NIGERIA'S ECONOMY WILL TAKE A TUMBLE

3. THE NEW GOVERNMENT WILL BE BUSY FIGHTING MILITANCY FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR TENURE, JUST TO STABILIZE THE ECONOMY AND FIND FUNDS TO EMBARK ON DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS

4. THE WAR IN THE NORTH EAST WILL BE A JOKE COMPARED TO THE WAR THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE NIGER-DELTA. HAVING LEARNT FROM BOKO HARAM, MEND WILL CAPTURE AND CLAIM VITAL (OIL HUBS) TERRITORIES

5. THE DEBT PROFILE OF NIGERIA WILL INCREASE TO AN UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL DUE TO GOVERNMENT'S RESORT TO BORROWING AND SHORT-FALLS IN THE ECONOMY

7. THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION BY THE NEW GOVERNMENT WILL BE VIEWED FROM AN ETHNO-RELIGIOUS ANGLE AS A WITCH-HUNT, AND ETHNO-RELIGIOUS DIVISIONS WILL WIDEN

8. THE THREAT OF DIVISION WILL BE MORE APPARENT THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN AS COUNTER-MILITANCY SOLUTIONS WILL BE ADOPTED BY NIGERIAN ETHNIC GROUPS

9. I SEE A NEW REGIONAL AND POLITICAL SYSTEM BEING PROPOSED TO REDUCE ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS BASED SUSPICION, WHICH WILL BE OPPOSED BY A CERTAIN REGION

Most Nigerians don't know how dicey the political situation in Nigeria is. Nigeria is in a stalemate. 2015 will indeed redefine Nigeria in all ramifications. I PRAY FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY.

Can you offer a more detail explanation on numbers 8,9,10. Also, what would you be doing now on Nigeria government papers. Are you buying, selling or holding your positions.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 12:06am On Oct 19, 2014
atlwireles:

I like to see the consequences if APC fails to win.

That is actually meant for another topic. However, the consequences are going to be mild compared to the ones above. This is because in GEJ's case, it will be a case of resistance to change from a powerful party (PDP).
The bulk of the consequences of APC's loss will be from the Northern Oligarchy due to their antagonism towards the political status quo.

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by atlwireles: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

That is actually meant for another topic. However, the consequences are going to be mild compared to the ones above. This is because in GEJ's case, it will be a case of resistance to change from a powerful party (PDP).
The bulk of the consequences of APC's loss will be from the Northern Oligarchy due to their antagonism towards the political status quo.

In other words just the same situation as we currently have?

6 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by helphelp: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2014
Isn't it obvious anyone who reads your post will subliminally vote GEJ come 2015.

Meanwhile, most of your points will be checked if the new government keeps the Amnesty programme going.

It's just a shame, all these politicians are all the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2014
You declared beforehand your non affiliation to any party but the convinction with which you spoke about GEJ's loss betrays your affiliation to a certain party. I do not have a problem with the issues you raised as some of them are actually possible but do not hide under the cloak of neutrality to promote your party and man.

18 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by tomakint: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2014
@Justcash, apologies on the 'bat' comparison but permit me to voice out my contrary view on your submission...Nigerian Politics on National level is built around the 'highest bidder and winner takes it all Scheme' APC stands no chance of taking a 'Power Grab' from PDP (you can quote me) why? APC is an amalgamation of coloured views that stem from witch-hunting, fault-finding and propaganda. Opposition with sense ended with Pa Awo's Action Group! Your Prophecy is fallacious...my point!

6 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by olapluto(m): 12:18am On Oct 19, 2014
I understand how you feel, but you made many assumptions.
1. The incoming government will be much much stronger than the current government. It is PDP that allows thugs like MEND to have the chance. A tough government will stamp out such groups as soon as they form.
2. if the government performs, there will be no distrust, so no war, ethnoreligious conflicts or such
3. All that GDP bla bla bla will not be that way if we have a ballsy president like Buhari.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2014
atlwireles:

Can you offer a more detail explanation on numbers 8,9,10. Also, what would you be doing now on Nigeria government papers. Are you buying, selling or holding your positions.

8. The re-emergence of MEND as a political tool, just as BOKO HARAM, will encourage the perception of militancy as an effective tool for political dominance. The philosophy behind MASSOB, OPC and other smaller groups will change and they will adopt destruction as a tool for political agitation at the ethnic level. At the moment, this perception is salient.

9. As usual, after the military approach to militancy has failed, they will be called to a round table, and the conditions that will be tendered will change the political system in Nigeria. This will be strongly opposed by the ethnic group that will see such a move as a means of diminishing their dominance.

10. Global political bodies will surely intervene to stem the impending anarchy, especially those with their eyes on the Nigerian economy.

Sorry, can you rephrase the question in bold? I don't understand what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2014
atlwireles:

In other words just the same situation as we currently have?

Nope, a situation worse than we had before 2007 elections
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2014
tomakint:
@Justcash, apologies on the 'bat' comparison but permit me to voice out my contrary view on your submission...Nigerian Politics on National level is built around the 'highest bidder and winner takes it all Scheme' APC stands no chance of taking a 'Power Grab' from PDP (you can quote me) why? APC is an amalgamation of coloured views that stem from witch-hunting, fault-finding and propaganda. Opposition with sense ended with Pa Awo's Action Group! Your Prophecy is fallacious...my point!

I respect your view. Unfolding political events will prove if your confidence is concrete.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by pastoraaaaaa: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2014
lipsrsealed

Also read this

Man electrocuted in surulere after urinating on a naked transformer cable
Read and see the photos here >>>>>> HERE
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by atlwireles: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

8. The re-emergence of MEND as a political tool, just as BOKO HARAM, will encourage the perception of militancy as an effective tool for political dominance. The philosophy behind MASSOB, OPC and other smaller groups will change and they will adopt destruction as a tool for political agitation at the ethnic level. At the moment, this perception is salient.

9. As usual, after the military approach to militancy has failed, they will be called to a round table, and the conditions that will be tendered will change the political system in Nigeria. This will be strongly opposed by the ethnic group that will see such a move as a means of diminishing their dominance.

10. Global political bodies will surely intervene to stem the impending anarchy, especially those with their eyes on the Nigerian economy.

Sorry, can you rephrase the question in bold? I don't understand what you mean.

Based on your assumptions would you be buying, selling or holding, Nigeria Treasury Securities notes.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 12:38am On Oct 19, 2014
olapluto:
I understand how you feel, but you made many assumptions.
1. The incoming government will be much much stronger than the current government. It is PDP that allows thugs like MEND to have the chance. A tough government will stamp out such groups as soon as they form.
2. if the government performs, there will be no distrust, so no war, ethnoreligious conflicts or such
3. All that GDP bla bla bla will not be that way if we have a ballsy president like Buhari.

1. You may need to define what you mean by a strong government. My dear friend, there are so many powerful governments in Nigeria. Unfortunately, they are ethnic and religious based. One of such governments is in the Niger-Delta creeks. If you are talking about "Strong" in terms of money and weapons, that government in the creeks of Niger delta can hold Nigeria on the balls till your perceived strong central government begs in submission. I am speaking from a historical perspective of Nigeria's politics.

2. You should know by now that the single most destructive impediment to Nigeria's progress is ethno-religious bigotry. Governments are seen not to perform well just because the leader is seen to be from a wrong ethnic group. As sad as it is, it is the truth.

3. GDP has nothing to do with a president with guts or balls, it has to do with investment rate, employment rate, export vs import rate, domestic consumption and government expenditure. If you destabilize the polity, you destroy the GDP. Like I told you, it will take more than balls and goodwill to stop a rampaging Nigerian militant group.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2014
atlwireles:

Based on your assumptions would you be buying, selling or holding, Nigeria Treasury Securities notes.

I really have no interest that warrants doing any of those.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Asoozy: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2014
Is this a stale attempt at hoodwinking the electorate to vote Jonathan out of fear?

Justcash:

1. You may need to define what you mean by a strong government. My dear friend, there are so many powerful governments in Nigeria. Unfortunately, they are ethnic and religious based. One of such governments is in the Niger-Delta creeks. If you are talking about "Strong" in terms of money and weapons, that government in the creeks of Niger delta can hold Nigeria on the balls till your perceived strong central government begs in submission. I am speaking from a historical perspective of Nigeria's politics.

2. You should know by now that the single most destructive impediment to Nigeria's progress is ethno-religious bigotry. Governments are seen not to perform well just because the leader is seen to be from a wrong ethnic group. As sad as it is, it is the truth.

3. GDP has nothing to do with a president with guts or balls, it has to do with investment rate, employment rate, export vs import rate, domestic consumption and government expenditure. If you destabilize the polity, you destroy the GDP. Like I told you, it will take more than balls and goodwill to stop a rampaging Nigerian militant group.

4 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 12:57am On Oct 19, 2014
helphelp:
Isn't it obvious anyone who reads your post will subliminally vote GEJ come 2015.

Meanwhile, most of your points will be checked if the new government keeps the Amnesty programme going.

It's just a shame, all these politicians are all the same

This post is not meant to change anyone's voting pattern. It is a revelation of some obvious occurrences that will emerge as a result of a loss by GEJ in 2015. In fact, it will be a shame for anyone to change their plan to honor a candidate with their votes based on this thread. However, if you want change, you must be ready for the consequences of change.

Amnesty is a farce. Militants (generally) make more money from illegal activities in the creeks than from the stipends from government. It is the promise of political control that stemmed their activities.

8 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Adminisher: 12:59am On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

You must be smoking something really bad to have posted this trash. You have just ridiculed our democracy with this trash. So MEND will be allowed to subvert the free expression of our fundamental human right of voting in an elected government. This is a very weak argument to compel us to support GEJ. Maybe you guys already know now that he will lose the popular vote.The Niger Delta is part of Nigeria and the most dependent one at that. The naval blockade and air strikes on MEND installations will affect the region and cause untold hardship on the ND peoples. Starvation will be used as a weapon of war, disease and criminality will ensue. Women and Children will bear the full brunt. Civil society will cease to function. I don't think you have thought about the effects of what you are suggesting properly. This idiotic argument can also be extended to even 2019 as well and you are more or less saying GEJ may as well do ten terms in office. Please stop smoking bad stuff and reason properly.

27 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:59am On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

1. Governments are seen not to perform well just because the leader is seen to be from a wrong ethnic group. As sad as it is, it is the truth.

Give one instance of this happening in Nigeria. Emphasis on "Perform".
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2014
Asoozy:
Is this a stake attempt at hoodwinking the electorate to vote Jonathan out of fear?

No, it is not. It will be a shame if you are so passionate about change yet fear the consequences of change, no matter how deadly it may be.

5 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:01am On Oct 19, 2014
Adminisher:

You must be smoking something really bad to have posted this trash. You have just ridiculed our democracy with this trash. So MEND will be allowed to subvert the free expression of our fundamental human right of voting in an elected government. This is a very weak argument to compel us to support GEJ. Maybe you guys already know now that he will lose the popular vote.The Niger Delta is part of Nigeria and the most dependent one at that. The naval blockade and air strikes on MEND installations will affect the region will cause untold hardship on the ND peoples. Starvation will be used as a weapon of war, disease and criminality will ensue. Women and Children will bear the full brunt. Civil society will cease to function. I don't think you have thought about the effects of what you are suggesting properly. This idiotic argument can also be extended to even 2019 as well and you are saying GEJ may as well do ten terms in office.
That's the trick. If GEJ "wins" in 2015, he will ask for an extension when his term is almost over in 2019, then before you know it GEJ is Nigeria's first life President. That has been the aim from day one.

3 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

The Niger Delta cannot sneeze if GEJ loses. If they try it, you'll see that the same Govts that have refused to assist Nigeria over terrorism because of the criminals at the helm, will supply weapons and intelligence to ensure the oil supply continues. Who will fight the Nigerian Army on behalf of the Ijaws in that Region? The Ibos? Edos? Deltans? Calabar? Akwa Ibom? Who?! They will bear the brunt of the Nigerian Army alone. All the big talk you hear Asari and co making is because they know their final destination will be prison once a new Govt comes in and their crimes against Nigeria is exposed for the world to see.

9 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 1:15am On Oct 19, 2014
Adminisher:

You must be smoking something really bad to have posted this trash. You have just ridiculed our democracy with this trash. So MEND will be allowed to subvert the free expression of our fundamental human right of voting in an elected government. This is a very weak argument to compel us to support GEJ. Maybe you guys already know now that he will lose the popular vote.The Niger Delta is part of Nigeria and the most dependent one at that. The naval blockade and air strikes on MEND installations will affect the region and cause untold hardship on the ND peoples. Starvation will be used as a weapon of war, disease and criminality will ensue. Women and Children will bear the full brunt. Civil society will cease to function. I don't think you have thought about the effects of what you are suggesting properly. This idiotic argument can also be extended to even 2019 as well and you are more or less saying GEJ may as well do ten terms in office. Please stop smoking bad stuff and reason properly.

My intention is not to make you to vote for Jonathan. I really don't care about who you vote for. I will prefer you to vote who you wish to vote, it will help to advance Nigeria's democracy. That, however, does not change the threat posed by the increasing use of militancy as a means of political agitation.

The modus operandi of these groups is actually to waste the lives of their kins just to gain political points. Women, Children and senior citizens are the casualties. This is true about MEND AND BOKO HARAM. My view does not imply that I enjoy these killings. The truth must be told anyway.

I respect your point of view, but you can make your point without being insolent.

4 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Guy, forget the propaganda, APC lost the 2015 elections long time ago. Here are the facts on ground at the moment:
Presently, PDP controls 21 states (22 states if you add pro-GEJ Anambra) while APC controls 14 states.
Secondly, APC is not sure of victory in some of its controlled states such as Nasarawa, Lagos, Ogun, Imo, Rivers, Kwara,etc.
PDP has footsolders that can influence substantial votes in APC dominant states such as kano, sokoto, etc
APC has almost zero influence in PDP dominant states such as Akwa-Ibom, Enugu, Delta, etc.
The presidential election will be conducted alongside the national assembly elections, meaning many voters will most likely vote along party lines.
Some APC governors such as Amosun of Ogun state, Oshiomhole, Almakura, Ajimobi, etc are lukewarm to the anti-GEJ movement.

9 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by atlwireles: 1:17am On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
The Niger Delta cannot sneeze if GEJ loses. If they try it, you'll see that the same Govts that have refused to assist Nigeria over terrorism because of the criminals at the helm, will supply weapons and intelligence to ensure the oil supply continues. Who will fight the Nigerian Army on behalf of the Ijaws in that Region? The Ibos? Edos? Deltans? Calabar? Akwa Ibom? Who?! They will bear the brunt of the Nigerian Army alone. All the big talk you hear Asari and co making is because they know their final destination will be prison once a new Govt comes in and their crimes against Nigeria is exposed for the world to see.

You are always a very stup1d ediot.

7 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 1:19am On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
That's the trick. If GEJ "wins" in 2015, he will ask for an extension when his term is almost over in 2019, then before you know it GEJ is Nigeria's first life President. That has been the aim from day one.

That is not possible in the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Check your history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Leaders Say No To Cattle Colonies, Back Ranching / Hoodlums Attack Anambra Police Station In Idemili North, Kill Three / Youth Leaders Demand Chukwuemeka Woke's Apology To Governor Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.