Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 (14398 Views)

Recap On Pastor Kumuyi’s Powerful Prophesy About Nigeria In 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Asoozy: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sorry but you don't get to dictate what will and wouldn't be discussed in so far the bone of contention is with regard to the possibility of disintegration of the entity then by all means, we must have a balanced discussion and the country's antecedents fully analysed.

Don't set the parameters for this discussion. You are neither a moderator nor is this the national conference where you assume the position of Jonathan and tell us referendum is off the table.

Justcash:

My point is that, no Nigerian can lead Nigeria for life. If it was possible, people like OBJ would still be in power now.

I am sorry, but this is not the place to discuss about that. It an issue that can be left for another thread.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by twosquare(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:
I Know this point I am about to emphasise on has been over flogged by different ops here but let me repeat it again for the last time. If MEND decides to go into War with Nigeria state, Niger delta will never be the same again i swear down. I can bet it with anybody here that the militants ll regret their action after the whole drama has ended. The only reason why they succeeded in the past was this marginalisation factor but now that they ve tasted presidency and amnesty, they would be crushed with no mercy. It ll be a full fall out war on militants considering the mood of hausa/Fulanis(60% of our armies) right now. The way these merciless hausa/Fulanis army would ruthlessly wreck havoc on their land ll be unprecedented.

I am only citing Chad and Civil war as a case study here, no intention to tribalise this tread. Do you think Igbos don't have access to the same Creek during the civil war? They did but it was a full war so there was no hidden place. Can these illiterates Dokubo and his likes be more intelligent and smart than Ojukwu who was trained in one of the best military schools in the world? Can militant mobilise as much people as Ojukwu did? Can they have the same support Ojukwu enjoyed with his kinsmen? I guess the answer to all these questions are No(s) and this ll tell you how much they would be pounded by Nigerian army.

Listen, both US and Britain ll always choose Nigeria over any militants cos of their stakes in Nigeria and these stakes have been in existences for years. South Sudan has oil but millions of them have been killed over years before........

Asari and his likes' properties would be seized either here in Nigeria or Benin Republic. And trust me, life ll be unbearable for them. It's obvious to entire world now that these guys only care about their pockets not the Niger deltans unlike before when we all believed that they are fighting for developments in their region.
it is not that simple my brother, simply because nations too we have interest in Nigeria commotion either for the good or for the bad. And the bad guys will outnumber the good ones...that's 1960s and this is 2014...ideas, evil has multiplied. Overunning rebels is not that easy with access to oil,dollars and arms. Foreign nations will gladly sell their arms in exchange for crude at a low price and make sure the conflict continues just to profit in their sales.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Asoozy:
Sorry but you don't get to dictate what will and wouldn't be discussed in so far the bone of contention is with regard to the possibility of disintegration of the entity then by all means, we must have a balanced discussion and the country's antecedents fully analysed.

Don't set the parameters for this discussion. You are neither a moderator nor is this the national conference where you assume the position of Jonathan and tell us referendum is off the table.

Look at the statements in bold and see how much you contradicted yourself. You need to calm down and focus on the topic. I respect your freedom to choose what you want in all ramification. You must respect mine too.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Asoozy: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
By saying all information be disseminated means that no barriers must be erected to subvert a balanced debate.the opposite is what you are trying to do. You want readers and contributors to stay in your streamlined argument in the ruse to get them to buy your warped logic. Unfortunately for you not all are gullible and try as you have, your trickery is being unveiled.

And you will do well not to patronise me again, mister.

Thank you!

Justcash:

Look at the statements in bold and see how much you contradicted yourself. You need to calm down and focus on the topic. I respect your freedom to choose what you want in all ramification. You must respect mine too.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Asoozy:
By saying all information be disseminated means that no barriers must be erected to subvert a balanced debate.the opposite is what you are trying to do. You want readers and contributors to stay in your streamlined argument in the ruse to get them to buy your warped logic. Unfortunately for you not all are gullible and try as you have, your trickery is being unveiled.

And you will do well not to patronise me again, mister.

Thank you!

I reiterate that my aim here is not to convince you or make you to change your mind about voting for who you don't want. I just think that drifting away from the topic is not ideal. I expect that you'll respect and understand my intention to stay within the boundaries of the current discussion.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:
@@Chukwudi44 and Justcash, let's try to be realistic when it comes to war, there is nothing like Civilian in a war to be honest. Forget about the world politics and propaganda when it suits them. Civilian will always and continue to be used as fighting tools in the hands of their rulers. Let's quickly take a look at second world war; pearl harbour to be precise. Japanese army attacked pearl harbour not U.S mainland but what was U.S response to this attack? I guess your answer is as good as mine - Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Nagasaki was estimated to have about 263,000 people just before it was nuked and these are civilians not soldiers. The same thing repeated itself in Hiroshima with total population of 250,000 civilians.

Civilians in Niger delta/any region ll continue to bear the brunt of insurgency in their respective regions just like what is obtainable in the North east at moment and that has been happening for the past 5yrs.

Frankly speaking, without civilians' support, MEND can't never wage a war against Nigeria state and succeed. No group of people would be able to wage a war against any government without help from their host community. Realistically, It ll be xtremely difficult for OPC to war in ABA or anywhere in South east cos Igbos populace would easily identify them and deal with them mercilessly cos OPC is not fighting for their causes. The same fate would befall Massob in South west too if Massob try anything in South west too; that is power of civilians when they are not involved in anything.
what you are trying to analyse is way far above you. There is a whole lot of difference between waging a war and fighting terrorists. The pearl harbor and nagasaki events took place during world war2. Soldiers are not invicible but terrorist and insurgents basically are and the bh and n.deltans militants fall into the category of the latter. So please,dont hope or wish for a situation where nigeria will have to,again, put up with n.deltan militants who have learnt the art of war and have yet to employ the use of suicide bombers and the likes or a resurgent bh insurgents and terrorists who would definitely not be making the costly mistake,again,of declaring its territory/caliphate or hoisting its flag but who will be resorting to its horrible use of suicide missions and bombings, simply because you have a strong nigerian army. The fight against militant,insurgents or terrorists has got nothing to do with convectional methods of war as far as they are concerned, but it aint so with the military, unless they are ready to face war crimes tribunals...if someway,somehow buhari finds his arsse at the villa,based on his past expressions, he wont be giving much damn'bout the n.delta and their legitimate agitation and definitely things gonna apart real fast and not augur well..
To be continued.
In the meantime,its...
#gej till '19

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Asoozy: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

I reiterate that my aim here is not to convince you or make you to change your mind about voting for who you don't want. I just think that drifting away from the topic is not ideal. I expect that you'll respect and understand my intention to stay within the boundaries of the current discussion.

I respect and understand that you will stop faking the funk and stop patronising me.

I'm not your average gullible Nigerian.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
wanimo:
pls u seem to 4get that the current majority in the opposition that u support were the same poeple who misruled Nigeria in the PDP, only to run to a new platform to start calling names. Whether u wear monkey coat or agbada or tracksuits, monkey na monkey. Some months back some people were screaming Rribadu/APC, where is Ribadu 2day? We the younger generation that form the bulk of the electorate should be wise to vote individuals and never party.
when it comes to having credible personalities, what can you take out of the ruling PDP?
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Omimah:

I fear for what would be of the Niger Delta if any group tries to disturb the government of Buhari.
It's not just If they disturb "Buhari's Govt", if they disturb any right thinking Govt they will be crushed, end of, because they are nothing more than a terrorist organization fleecing and destabilizing the Nigerian State while using "Resource control" struggles as their excuse.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by LadyExcellency: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
That's the trick. If GEJ "wins" in 2015, he will ask for an extension when his term is almost over in 2019, then before you know it GEJ is Nigeria's first life President. That has been the aim from day one.

The Buhari's regime according to African Human Right Records curtailed press freedom and imposed a blanket ban on political activities, which was later extended to include a ban on debates on the political future of the country.

Better vote GEJ and still have the freedom to criticise him than experiment on Buhari

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by wanimo: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
rasojie:
when it comes to having credible personalities, what can you take out of the ruling PDP?
there is no credible personality in the APC if u urself cannot point at any individual that is outstandingly credible in the current administration. I believe u would have been brandishing Ribadu as "credible" thats if he did not decamp to PDP. According to u, a criminal politician automatically becomes purified once he decamps from PDP to APC and vis a vis. U are politically sentimental here
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rexxie:

what you are trying to analyse is way far above you. There is a whole lot of difference between waging a war and fighting terrorists. The pearl harbor and nagasaki events took place during world war2. Soldiers are not invicible but terrorist and insurgents basically are and the bh and n.deltans militants fall into the category of the latter. So please,dont hope or wish for a situation where nigeria will have to,again, put up with n.deltan militants who have learnt the art of war and have yet to employ the use of suicide bombers and the likes or a resurgent bh insurgents and terrorists who would definitely not be making the costly mistake,again,of declaring its territory/caliphate or hoisting its flag but who will be resorting to its horrible use of suicide missions and bombings, simply because you have a strong nigerian army. The fight against militant,insurgents or terrorists has got nothing to do with convectional methods of war as far as they are concerned, but it aint so with the military, unless they are ready to face war crimes tribunals...if someway,somehow buhari finds his arsse at the villa,based on his past expressions, he wont be giving much damn'bout the n.delta and their legitimate agitation and definitely things gonna apart real fast and not augur well..
To be continued.
In the meantime,its...
#gej till '19
The same Niger Delta militants that are now used to flying around in Private Jets, sailing in Yachts, driving Benzes, living in Mansions and studying abroad are who you think will go back into the creeks? ROFLMAO the militants are spoiled and lazy now. Asari cries and screams every two seconds; that's the action of a man that's definitely unwilling to go through any more pain or discomfort, to talk less of dying.

And as for your last paragraph, the job of any right thinking and well meaning President will be to crush any strife within its territory and create a level playing field for all. So, if a Buhari Govt decides to crush Boko Haram or MEND, I really don't see anything wrong with that
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
LadyExcellency:

The Buhari's regime according to African Human Right Records curtailed press freedom and imposed a blanket ban on political activities, which was later extended to include a ban on debates on the political future of the country.

Better vote GEJ and still have the freedom to criticise him than experiment on Buhari
Go and pick up a book and school yourself instead of trying to school me.

P.S: I am not eligible to vote in your country.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by atlwireles: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
There will not be any change in government come 2015. I am looking to 2019, after Jonathan leaves, the Niger Delta is patiently tolerating Jonathan to finish his personal ambition of being President of Nigeria.

When he leaves office, many of you will understand the fury in the Niger Delta . So keep lying through your teeth.

4 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by AccraMan(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Love the discussion going on in here! Superb....the meeting of intelligent nigerians.... FOLLOWING
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Expressions(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
lipsrsealed
Rexxie:

To be continued.
In the meantime,its...
#gej till '19
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by TheClown: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

I like your profound optimism, but I really am not affiliated to any political position in 2015. However, as a political and economic analyst with a strong understanding of the dynamics in Nigerian politics, I can assure you that GEJ's liberal political approach (commendable) has erased the power of incumbency in the political calculations of 2015 general elections.

For your information, there are also consequences (mild) if the North fails to grab power in 2015. It is a political stalemate.

Your bat description is unnecessary.

love the analysis and the maturity.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
EldaTimba:
I can't but agree with the op. Should GEJ lose, US prediction will come to pass. Remember GEJ still have months after he probably losses. He will sigh phone funds to MEND and they will buy sophisticated arms which they will successfully use to crumble the economy.

Last bullet:
Nigeria is one because of oil. If oil is gone,nigeria is gone.
P.S: Your oil is as good as worthless, right now.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

I respect your point of view, however you seem to overlook certain factors.
First, Buhari is currently being canvassed by mainly Core Northern and Western Nigerians. The East, South and Mid-belt are all tilted towards GEJ. This is based on the collective suspicion of a "born-to-rule" agitation by the North, which, unfortunately, Buhari is seen to represent. The suspicion over the North's seeming support of Boko Haram as a means of grabbing power by all means is not helping matters. The sentiment of "if Boko Haram succeeds for them, then MEND will rise for us" is very much real. If you don't know, know it now.

Secondly, Niger-deltans currently feel that there is a gang-up by the North and West against their right to complete their 8 years cycle in the presidency. If you are not aware, then I am telling you now. They feel that they are being trampled upon because they are seen as a minority group, and that all the criticisms against GEJ are based on ethno-religious concerns. Infact, GEJ is seen as having contributed to the development of Nigeria more than most of the leaders before him.

Thirdly, GEJ is backed by the EAST (Igbos) and the Mid-Belt along with the South-South. To say that Buhari will be voted for overwhelmingly to the extent that foul play will not be perceived is false. Buhari, just like GEJ, cannot win clearly in an election. Stories of manipulations in the North and all that will come up. That alone is enough to drive up sentiments for political agitation. That is where resistance to change will emerge.

Finally, MEND can never be viewed as a criminal organization, as long as they are fighting for a better political calculation for their region. It is also very easy for them to win the sympathy of their people. We all know that Buhari and co will visit any uprising with untold military show of dominance, where innocent lives and villages will be destroyed. That is enough to win sympathy over to MEND. FYI, a new MEND will be 50 times more deadly than the one you saw before. The reasons are obvious; More willing youths to be used, politically backed by PDP politicians, more money to use for purchasing weapons, more skilled fighters e.g. ex-militants that can now fly jets etc.

Like I said, I respect your point of view. However, the political situation is more complex than you can ever imagine.

Your other posts on the issue kinda made sense, but--- sorry to say--- this one is disappointingly trash.

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
tonytony208:

america has stopped importing fuel from Nigeria. So, they won't even give the military a pin to aid the fight against MEND. They would rather aid MEND and make secret deals with them to keep the oil coming at cheaper rate.
ROFLMAO

Poor dude, you obviously don't understand, you just think you do. The United States will never support a bunch of rag tag rebels against Nigeria. Nigeria is too important for that--- at least at the present moment, and well into the foreseeable future.

P.S: in one breath you say the United States will not sell arms to the Nigerian Govt because we no longer buy oil from you guys. Then, in the same breath, you say the U.S will supply arms to MEND if they "keep the oil coming at a cheaper rate" to us. Which is it? We don't need oil from Nigeria, period, so what else is MEND bringing to the table?

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Asoozy: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
LadyExcellency:

That was a regime.

This is democracy!
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by titoetal(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op, I see through your prism also. I have once said within this forum that Nigeria is politically, ethnically and religiously divided. However, if the social security and economics indices can be improved upon to translate into reduced poverty level, the gaps in those dividing factors can be closed. On this note, for equity and sense of oneness, all the geopolitical zones that currently makes up the country should have a two term slots in the presidency.
Most importantly, it must be seen and demonstrated by whomever is occupying that office that his administration is uniting the nation, improving infrastructure, economics and overall living standards of the citizens. It is my view that by the time the zones would have finished their turns, we will have more uniting factors than the dividing ones. During that era, the man/woman from Kano, Zamfara and Yobe state will be representing a constituency in Ebonyi, Abia and Anambra state and vice-vasa. Edo and Osun state indegenes will win a landslide electoral victory against Enugu and Akwa Ibom people in the later's home stead.
We can do it if we decide. It makes no sense to wish away that there is tension and is building up more. If we don't take certain decisions consciously and quickly now, this country may not survive and its balkanisation will not be to the good of anyone. The political class are fully aware of the threat to our unity and that's why many have been calling for restructuring of the federation.

We continue to pray that God will give us good leaders to guide this nation to greater unity and peace.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by lozairio(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
I am the only with the solution to nigeria's problem because I have a different ideology from every other nigerian what we all think about is oil I am the man with the vision of nigeria without oil and the vision of made in nigeria
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
The same Niger Delta militants that are now used to flying around in Private Jets, sailing in Yachts, driving Benzes, living in Mansions and studying abroad are who you think will go back into the creeks? ROFLMAO the militants are spoiled and lazy now. Asari cries and screams every two seconds; that's the action of a man that's definitely unwilling to go through any more pain or discomfort, to talk less of dying.

And as for your last paragraph, the job of any right thinking and well meaning President will crush any strife within its territory and create a level playing field for all. So, if a Buhari Govt decides to crush Boko Haram or MEND, I really don't see anything wrong with that
you all know the victory the govt is claiming over the bh can be attributed to one fact: the bh suddenly found themselves in some bigger river and took or mistook themselves to be crocs and declared a caliphate and territory and that gave the na the egde..the bh do not have the capacity to stand the na on a convectional warfare,even the dogs know that,but when it comes to playing the insurgency and terrorist card,then you got a different ball game. Don't pray for that. Yes theres nothing wrong in the govt of whoever crushing insurgency and militancy,but theres everything wrong in the govt trampling on ppl's rights and marginalising and neglecting regions,especially the region of the golden eggs laying goose..
Like i said earlier,if buhari somehow someway finds his arsse at the villa,hessure gonna screw up the amnesty program and n.delta dedicated ministries and agencies someway and am saying this based on his past expressions he couldnt bottle up when having a press conference time back and things certainly gonna fall apart..
Buhari cant belong to the usual wicked school of thought that the poverty and insurgency in the north is attributable to money allocated to the n.delta,hell, and does something about and against it and expect to party. He cant afford that.
Now pay attention and make no mistakes over this two facts..
1. That gej,a n.deltan,is president does'nt mean the degradation,denigration,exploitation and pollution of the n.delta is now a thing of the past. The n.deltans,including your so called fat frogs ex militants,know that..and
2. #GEJ TILL'19

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ODIMEGWU2: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Adminisher:

You must be smoking something really bad to have posted this trash. You have just ridiculed our democracy with this trash. So MEND will be allowed to subvert the free expression of our fundamental human right of voting in an elected government. This is a very weak argument to compel us to support GEJ. Maybe you guys already know now that he will lose the popular vote.The Niger Delta is part of Nigeria and the most dependent one at that. The naval blockade and air strikes on MEND installations will affect the region and cause untold hardship on the ND peoples. Starvation will be used as a weapon of war, disease and criminality will ensue. Women and Children will bear the full brunt. Civil society will cease to function. I don't think you have thought about the effects of what you are suggesting properly. This idiotic argument can also be extended to even 2019 as well and you are more or less saying GEJ may as well do ten terms in office. Please stop smoking bad stuff and reason properly.
let me just say that currently , the every tribe is represented in the military. you think South Easterner or South Southerner in the Army will Join in the destruction of his region . okay o

3 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
ODIMEGWU2:

let me just say that currently , the every tribe is represented in the military. you think South Easterner or South Southerner in the Army will Join in the destruction of his region . okay o
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Theultimate(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Waoo! could you imagine how interesting, informative, and educative the thread is. I like a very deliberate and explanatory post like this.(with different perspective, perceiveness and understanding)

The most interesting of it is the "Original Poster" humility in replying. Nice one @OP
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Theultimate(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Waoo! could you imagine how interesting, informative, and educative the thread is. I like a very deliberate and explanatory post like this.(with different perspective, perceiveness and understanding)

The most interesting part of it is the "Original Poster" humility in replying. Nice one @OP
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
This thread is impressive. I would give it to op's mature handling of rebuttals. Impressive.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by rolandchinedu: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
see threat oh!!!...
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
atlwireles:
There will not be any change in government come 2015. I am looking to 2019, after Jonathan leaves, the Niger Delta is patiently tolerating Jonathan to finish his personal ambition of being President of Nigeria.

When he leaves office, many of you will understand the fury in the Niger Delta . So keep lying through your teeth.
So, basically, even if GEJ rules till 2019, MEND will still disrupt Nigeria? You clearly have no idea how the tribes feel about one another in your country.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, basically, even if GEJ rules till 2019, MEND will still disrupt Nigeria? You clearly have no idea how the tribes feel about one another in your country.

Fake amazon american, go deal with your Ebola problem. People with your level of inferiority complex ain't worth my time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) / Akin Alabi/NITT Facilitates Training And Empowerment Program in Ibadan / Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.