Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 (14403 Views)

Recap On Pastor Kumuyi’s Powerful Prophesy About Nigeria In 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by AnanseK(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

GEJ does not have any intention of being a life president. He is aware that he cannot be one. Even if he decides to do it, he will not succeed because Nigeria is not a type of country that a single individual can lord over for life. Those that have tried it are no longer breathing.

He has tried other things that will encourage him, power is an aphrodisiac and if not Jona sure his beneficiaries will try anything .

I know at least two Nigeria's Heads of state who tried , they failed but they are very much alive.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

That is not possible in the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Check your history.
and I checked mine and saw Abacha,only premature death stopped him.My problem with Nigeria is that our frontrunners(politicians and militants)are just after their pockets.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Gorrbachev: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:
I am writing this piece without political affiliation. I foresee some horrifying occurrences if Jonathan is voted out of power in 2015.

1. AN ENERGIZED MEND WILL RETURN TO THE CREEKS WITH RENEWED VIGOR TO DESTROY NIGERIA ONCE AND FOR ALL

2. I ADVISE NIGERIANS TO BRACE UP FOR ECONOMIC DOWNTURN, BECAUSE IN A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE LOSS OF GEJ, OIL PRODUCTION WILL BE REDUCED TO ZERO AND NIGERIA'S ECONOMY WILL TAKE A TUMBLE

3. THE NEW GOVERNMENT WILL BE BUSY FIGHTING MILITANCY FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR TENURE, JUST TO STABILIZE THE ECONOMY AND FIND FUNDS TO EMBARK ON DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS

4. THE WAR IN THE NORTH EAST WILL BE A JOKE COMPARED TO THE WAR THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE NIGER-DELTA. HAVING LEARNT FROM BOKO HARAM, MEND WILL CAPTURE AND CLAIM VITAL (OIL HUBS) TERRITORIES

5. THE DEBT PROFILE OF NIGERIA WILL INCREASE TO AN UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL DUE TO GOVERNMENT'S RESORT TO BORROWING AND SHORT-FALLS IN THE ECONOMY

6. NIGERIA'S GDP WILL TAKE A TUMBLE

7. THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION BY THE NEW GOVERNMENT WILL BE VIEWED FROM AN ETHNO-RELIGIOUS ANGLE AS A WITCH-HUNT, AND ETHNO-RELIGIOUS DIVISIONS WILL WIDEN

8. THE THREAT OF DIVISION WILL BE MORE APPARENT THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN AS COUNTER-MILITANCY SOLUTIONS WILL BE ADOPTED BY NIGERIAN ETHNIC GROUPS

9. I SEE A NEW REGIONAL AND POLITICAL SYSTEM BEING PROPOSED TO REDUCE ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS BASED SUSPICION, WHICH WILL BE OPPOSED BY A CERTAIN REGION

10. NIGERIA WILL BECOME MORE EXPOSED TO FOREIGN INTERFERENCE

Most Nigerians don't know how dicey the political situation in Nigeria is. Nigeria is in a stalemate. 2015 will indeed redefine Nigeria in all ramifications. I PRAY FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY.

It has come to threats. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by tunwumi: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Only one question comes to my mind.

Mend is fighting for whose interest?

Bokoharam is fighting for whose interest?

GEJ what to win for whose interest?

In politics there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy there is only one permanent INTEREST.

You will be surprised to see Dokubo saying another thing.

You will wonder when Buhari say GEJ is a good friend.

When interest is same politicians become friend.

Don't be mislead they are all the same.

If war starts today GEJ will leave Nigeria immediately and call it tactical withdrawal.

Buhari will be safe.

Dokubo will be extradite.

Me are u will be....... God. So shine ur eyes.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by EldaTimba(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
P.S: Your oil is as good as worthless, right now.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by eightsin(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:
I am writing this piece without political affiliation. I foresee some horrifying occurrences if Jonathan is voted out of power in 2015.

1. AN ENERGIZED MEND WILL RETURN TO THE CREEKS WITH RENEWED VIGOR TO DESTROY NIGERIA ONCE AND FOR ALL

2. I ADVISE NIGERIANS TO BRACE UP FOR ECONOMIC DOWNTURN, BECAUSE IN A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE LOSS OF GEJ, OIL PRODUCTION WILL BE REDUCED TO ZERO AND NIGERIA'S ECONOMY WILL TAKE A TUMBLE

3. THE NEW GOVERNMENT WILL BE BUSY FIGHTING MILITANCY FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR TENURE, JUST TO STABILIZE THE ECONOMY AND FIND FUNDS TO EMBARK ON DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS

4. THE WAR IN THE NORTH EAST WILL BE A JOKE COMPARED TO THE WAR THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE NIGER-DELTA. HAVING LEARNT FROM BOKO HARAM, MEND WILL CAPTURE AND CLAIM VITAL (OIL HUBS) TERRITORIES

5. THE DEBT PROFILE OF NIGERIA WILL INCREASE TO AN UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL DUE TO GOVERNMENT'S RESORT TO BORROWING AND SHORT-FALLS IN THE ECONOMY

6. NIGERIA'S GDP WILL TAKE A TUMBLE

7. THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION BY THE NEW GOVERNMENT WILL BE VIEWED FROM AN ETHNO-RELIGIOUS ANGLE AS A WITCH-HUNT, AND ETHNO-RELIGIOUS DIVISIONS WILL WIDEN

8. THE THREAT OF DIVISION WILL BE MORE APPARENT THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN AS COUNTER-MILITANCY SOLUTIONS WILL BE ADOPTED BY NIGERIAN ETHNIC GROUPS

9. I SEE A NEW REGIONAL AND POLITICAL SYSTEM BEING PROPOSED TO REDUCE ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS BASED SUSPICION, WHICH WILL BE OPPOSED BY A CERTAIN REGION

10. NIGERIA WILL BECOME MORE EXPOSED TO FOREIGN INTERFERENCE

Most Nigerians don't know how dicey the political situation in Nigeria is. Nigeria is in a stalemate. 2015 will indeed redefine Nigeria in all ramifications. I PRAY FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY.

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice read I must say and let me commend the sense of maturity here.
@Topic: really I have thought of this severally and now know why there have been serious debates on this issus in the ND region lately, involving volunteers from the Learned, skilled and Professionals.
I don't think the new MEND will wage a war against the NA, it'll be against Oil and Gas Production, the IOCs know this and that's why they have been selling off their assets on lands, creeks and canals to relocate to deep waters. The strategy would be so easy; it takes several months and several millions of dollars to set up one well head, and just less that 5 seconds and a few nairas to blow with: so really I wouldn't want to go that line with MEND - they'll win the war against the economy if they want to in a very short time. And except the millitary would be operating the oil assets, I see no right-thinking Oil coy that will send her staffs to a "war zone" where ur facilities are threatened.
I laugh at most of the comments here cos most guys are based abroad.
It's general knowledge that the BH menace is to discredit GEJ's administration, so don't expect the ND not to do theirs if the table of leadership turns and this time will be felt by many.
Concequences of Change I must say, a huge price. But what are we changing from and into by the way? It's not as if the opposition is any better (talking about the devil you know).
Why am I even saying all these, @OP, these can't be prophesies, they are emerging realities on ground should GEJ not return for a second term.
Not that all NDs like him, but he is prefered there to any 'parasite'.
The 'owners' and 'holders' of Nigeria know this and that's why GEJ must return in 2015.
You can bookmark this page.

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by EldaTimba(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gabbysky:
@Topic: really I have thought of this severally and now know why there have been serious debates on this issus in the ND region lately, involving volunteers from the Learned, skilled and Professionals.
I don't think the new MEND will wage a war against the NA, it'll be against Oil and Gas Production, the IOCs know this and that's why they have been selling off their assets on lands, creeks and canals to relocate to deep waters. The strategy would be so easy; it takes several months and several millions of dollars to set up one well head, and just less that 5 seconds and a few nairas to blow with: so really I wouldn't want to go that line with MEND - they'll win the war against the economy if they want to in a very short time. And except the millitary would be operating the oil assets, I see no right-thinking Oil coy that will send her staffs to a "war zone" where ur facilities are threatened.
It's general knowledge that the BH menace is to discredit GEJ's administration, so don't expect the ND not to do theirs if the table of leadership turns and this time will be felt by many.
Concequences of Change I must say, a huge price. But what are we changing from and into by the way? It's not as if the opposition is any better (talking about the devil you know).
Why am I even saying all these, @OP, these can't be prophesies, they are emerging realities on ground should GEJ not return for a second term.
The 'owners' and 'holders' of Nigeria know this and that's why GEJ must return in 2015.
God bless you!!!!!!!!
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
this should not be heard from any true compatriot of nigeria. politics is just a game, i wonder why people kill themselves knowing fully well that its of no benefit. its not a do or die affair and predicting doom for the country if a particular candidate does not win election is uncalled for. let us watch our tongues!!! THE WORLD IS WATCHING. PEACE.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by nuclearboy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gabbysky:

Boko Haram precedes GEJs govt, so is NOT to discredit him. Why it spiraled out of control is the way it was handled

5 million people calling 170 Million people "parasites" is a major part of why your GEJ has a problem today

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
The truth is 2015 will make or destroy Nigeria
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
atlwireles:

Fake amazon american, go deal with your Ebola problem. People with your level of inferiority complex ain't worth my time.

I don't know too many African tribes that use "aint" in their vocabulary.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

I don't know too many African tribes that use "aint" in their vocabulary.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gabbysky:

I don't think the new MEND will wage a war against the NA, it'll be against Oil and Gas Production,.

If you blow up anything---and you weren't legally authorized to do so--- you've effectively waged war against Nigeria, and in effect, against the Nigerian Army.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by fes2ga: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
You are still dreaming, let Buhari win and let mend rear up his head you will know that Buhari regime is not a govt of impunity,justice will naturally takes its course....

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
The Niger Delta cannot sneeze if GEJ loses. If they try it, you'll see that the same Govts that have refused to assist Nigeria over terrorism because of the criminals at the helm, will supply weapons and intelligence to ensure the oil supply continues. Who will fight the Nigerian Army on behalf of the Ijaws in that Region? The Ibos? Edos? Deltans? Calabar? Akwa Ibom? Who?! They will bear the brunt of the Nigerian Army alone. All the big talk you hear Asari and co making is because they know their final destination will be prison once a new Govt comes in and their crimes against Nigeria is exposed for the world to see.
note DAT asari was tried even when obasanjo was president and what happened he is still free today

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Asoozy:

I respect and understand that you will stop faking the funk and stop patronising me.

I'm not your average gullible Nigerian.

Thank you!

The dynamics in Nigeria's politics is so complicated that it is important to tackle issues one after the other. I don't intend to go into issues about intentions of leaders to be life presidents. It will divert discussions from the topic.
Contrary to your feeling, I also don't intend to patronize you. If you feel that I am being fake, I'm okay with it. Though I'll advise you to keep an open mind and join discussions about the subject matter. After all said and done, we are all Nigerians.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
fes2ga:
You are still dreaming, let Buhari win and let mend rear up his head you will know that Buhari regime is not a govt of impunity,justice will naturally takes its course....

It will really not be easy to crush MEND or any similar group in the Niger-delta. If they truly decide to paralyze Nigeria's economy, it will actually be a big political blunder for Buhari (if he wins) to use a military option. As sad as it may sound, he will buy into an idea of the reconfiguration of Nigeria's political structure when the consequences starts to emerge. MEND is more harmful and difficult to deal with than BOKO HARAM. Their hits touch the rich and the poor, unlike BOKO HARAM.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Your other posts on the issue kinda made sense, but--- sorry to say--- this one is disappointingly trash.

It's okay, your view is respected. I guess you under-estimate the consequences of a PDP politicians' backed MEND group. I pray it doesn't come to that.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gorrbachev:

It has come to threats. grin grin grin grin

No, this thread was not created to threaten you or anyone. I truly have no political affiliation or interest in the 2015 general elections. I encourage you to vote for the candidate that you wish for.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
1bunne4lif:
this should not be heard from any true compatriot of nigeria. politics is just a game, i wonder why people kill themselves knowing fully well that its of no benefit. its not a do or die affair and predicting doom for the country if a particular candidate does not win election is uncalled for. let us watch our tongues!!! THE WORLD IS WATCHING. PEACE.

Our politicians don't see it as a game. They see it as a matter of life and death. The masses are weapons for achieving their deadly political exploits, unfortunately. We need to wake up to this reality.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by eunisam: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nigeria will not fail. Nigeria must arise! No weapon formed against Nigeria shall prosper in Jesus name.No evil prophesy against Nigeria shall come to fulfilment! Nigerian we rejoice! Nigeria will take up the mantle of political,economic,and millitary leadership in Africa in Jesus name.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Asoozy: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2014
Justcash:

The dynamics in Nigeria's politics is so complicated that it is important to tackle issues one after the other. I don't intend to go into issues about intentions of leaders to be life presidents. It will divert discussions from the topic.
Contrary to your feeling, I also don't intend to patronize you. If you feel that I am being fake, I'm okay with it. Though I'll advise you to keep an open mind and join discussions about the subject matter. After all said and done, we are all Nigerians.

Oh please drop the charade! You know that your intentions are not pure and you're only here to blackmail naive people to vote your incompetent gej with the tactic of scaremongering.

You are nothing but an ibo supremacist abeg!

Whether you like it or not, the people's will, will prevail and no amount of scare tactic will stop it!

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by pazienza(m): 12:36am On Oct 20, 2014
CyberWolf:
The issue is that some people are shouting change change,but don't want to pay the ultimate price...For change to occur,it has to be bought and paid for by people's life,especially the protagonist..You cannot fight for change and expect to enjoy it,no it doesn't happen that way..For change to occur,people must give up their life in exchange for the change so that their loved ones will enjoy it..

This is true! No blood,no change,it's a divine order.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 12:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Asoozy:

Oh please drop the charade! You know that your intentions are not pure and you're only here to blackmail naive people to vote your incompetent gej with the tactic of scaremongering.

You are nothing but an ibo supremacist abeg!

Whether you like it or not, the people's will, will prevail and no amount of scare tactic will stop it!

Amen to your words in bold. Your feeling is well understood.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by pazienza(m): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2014
ODIMEGWU2:

let me just say that currently , the every tribe is represented in the military. you think South Easterner or South Southerner in the Army will Join in the destruction of his region . okay o

This is exactly a defining factor. A Nigerian Army with many SS ( please dont add Igboland ie SE and pure Igbos of SS, this is not our fight) officers and foot soldiers apologetic to MEND's cause would sabotage the NA military operations in the ND.
This problem can only be solved by sacking all persons from the SS from the NA,or by not using them in the operations done in the region.

Either way, this would only polarize the NA. *grins*
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by pazienza(m): 1:18am On Oct 20, 2014
Interesting times ahead, and the most beautiful thing about it all, is that Ndiigbo is at a great position, a position where we can just sit,relax and watch former allies have a go at each other, while we patiently strategize on how to break away,when both parties had worn each other out and too weak to stop us. We get to be the beautiful bride!

Thunder would strike any foolish Igbo man,that would get Ndiigbo directly involved in this Arewa-Oduduwa vs MEND final show down!
This is the match of the former allies of 1967-70, our role here is as spectators!

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:03am On Oct 20, 2014
netoc65:

note DAT asari was tried even when obasanjo was president and what happened he is still free today
That's true. But note this, if by providence a change in government happens in Nigeria there will be a significant change in how a lot of things happen. And it just means that Nigerians now demand higher standards from their Govt and you know what that portends? Nigerians are tired of criminal elements like Asari Dokubo and will keep mum if the law takes its course.

If Nigerians reject GEJ, it just means that Nigerians have finally realized the power of their votes and want to move in the same group as the rest of the successful parts of the world.

Say Nigerians reject GEJ, a (probable) Buhari and Fashola Govt will have no choice but to set a better standard than the previous Govt. The Govt after them (Buhari/Fashola) will now also be forced to set better standards than that of their predecessors...and so on and so forth. And who wins in this scenario? The Nigerian people!

So, unless the Nigerian people accept mediocrity next February, then, yes, Dokubo will still remain a free man. But, if the elements that control the universe have decided that enough is enough and that it's time the sufferings of Nigerians is alleviated, there is no doubt in my mind that before the end of 2015 either of these three things will happen:

1. Asari will be in jail.

2. Asari will start singing the praises of the new Govt.

3. Asari will flee Nigeria.

Change means change, and I think Nigerians want change and they will demand--and get it--next year.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:31am On Oct 20, 2014
Rexxie:

you all know the victory the govt is claiming over the bh can be attributed to one fact: the bh suddenly found themselves in some bigger river and took or mistook themselves to be crocs and declared a caliphate and territory and that gave the na the egde..the bh do not have the capacity to stand the na on a convectional warfare,even the dogs know that,but when it comes to playing the insurgency and terrorist card,then you got a different ball game. Don't pray for that. Yes theres nothing wrong in the govt of whoever crushing insurgency and militancy,but theres everything wrong in the govt trampling on ppl's rights and marginalising and neglecting regions,especially the region of the golden eggs laying goose..
Like i said earlier,if buhari somehow someway finds his arsse at the villa,hessure gonna screw up the amnesty program and n.delta dedicated ministries and agencies someway and am saying this based on his past expressions he couldnt bottle up when having a press conference time back and things certainly gonna fall apart..
Buhari cant belong to the usual wicked school of thought that the poverty and insurgency in the north is attributable to money allocated to the n.delta,hell, and does something about and against it and expect to party. He cant afford that.
Now pay attention and make no mistakes over this two facts..
1. That gej,a n.deltan,is president does'nt mean the degradation,denigration,exploitation and pollution of the n.delta is now a thing of the past. The n.deltans,including your so called fat frogs ex militants,know that..and
2. #GEJ TILL'19
We are both on the same page with everything thing you said, unless, of course, the "#GEJ Till '19" part. I can assure you this: if Buhari is President of Nigeria, the Niger-Delta will have it better than they presently have it. Money will be spent for exactly what is budgeted for and won't end up in someone's Swiss Bank Account a la Ibori, Alams and co.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by geophyscist: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2014
olapluto:
I understand how you feel, but you made many assumptions.
1. The incoming government will be much much stronger than the current government. It is PDP that allows thugs like MEND to have the chance. A tough government will stamp out such groups as soon as they form.
2. if the government performs, there will be no distrust, so no war, ethnoreligious conflicts or such
3. All that GDP bla bla bla will not be that way if we have a ballsy president like Buhari.
when you read something think before you type bullshit
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by geophyscist: 6:51am On Oct 20, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
That's true. But note this, if by providence a change in government happens in Nigeria there will be a significant change in how a lot of things happen. And it just means that Nigerians now demand higher standards from their Govt and you know what that portends? Nigerians are tired of criminal elements like Asari Dokubo and will keep mum if the law takes its course.

If Nigerians reject GEJ, it just means that Nigerians have finally realized the power of their votes and want to move in the same group as the rest of the successful parts of the world.

Say Nigerians reject GEJ, a (probable) Buhari and Fashola Govt will have no choice but to set a better standard than the previous Govt. The Govt after them (Buhari/Fashola) will now also be forced to set better standards than that of their predecessors...and so on and so forth. And who wins in this scenario? The Nigerian people!

So, unless the Nigerian people accept mediocrity next February, then, yes, Dokubo will still remain a free man. But, if the elements that control the universe have decided that enough is enough and that it's time the sufferings of Nigerians is alleviated, there is no doubt in my mind that before the end of 2015 either of these three things will happen:

1. Asari will be in jail.

2. Asari will start singing the praises of the new Govt.

3. Asari will flee Nigeria.

Change means change, and I think Nigerians want change and they will demand--and get it--next year.
op i am sorry to tell you these, you are fool at 40 and fool at 40 is a fool forever but i guess you are morethan 40 and have graduated to a nicumpu.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2014
geophyscist:
op i am sorry to tell you these, you are fool at 40 and fool at 40 is a fool forever but i guess you are morethan 40 and have graduated to a nicumpu.

Sir, you can actually make a point without resorting to insult. Cool down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Launches End Child Marriage In Nigeria Program / Akin Alabi/NITT Facilitates Training And Empowerment Program in Ibadan / Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.