Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (12542 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
PromiseAndre:
gimme a break dude would yoh? I aint supportin' d OP either.... But a brother needs advice (if aint got something nice saying bera shut d bleep up!)

...Patricia...see yor Ghana head like fryin pan...the stewwwpid OP slept wit prostitute for 15 years & then capitalise on a innocent university young student...do u think he wud inform her that he sbeen sleepin wit prosssititutes? Brother, is yor brain fully developed?..wud u allow yor sister to date a man who sleep wit prostitute?.....aids don't exist?

...brother...I don't mean to sound rude but clearly yor common sense is not common....maybe yor brain nid new batteries (no ooofense)
angry

4 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by ekundayoalo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

...bro r u pregnant?.... I simply asked u like a gentle man if it was illegal ther in nigeria to hav sweet nice English names we londoners can relate to......and insted of replyin nicely....u started actin like a Home base Nigerian.

..r u ok?
embarassed
You ain't sh*t boy! Londoner kor Lagosian ni..rubbish undecided
MrCork:

...bro r u pregnant?.... I simply asked u like a gentle man if it was illegal ther in nigeria to hav sweet nice English names we londoners can relate to......and insted of replyin nicely....u started actin like a Home base Nigerian.

..r u ok?
embarassed
You ain't sh*t boy! Londoner kor Lagosian ni..rubbish
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by hugoart(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

...Patricia...see yor Ghana head like fryin pan...the stewwwpid OP slept wit prostitute for 15 years & then capitalise on a innocent university young student...do u think he wud inform her that he sbeen sleepin wit prosssititutes? Brother, is yor brain fully developed?..wud u allow yor sister to date a man who sleep wit prostitute?.....aids don't exist?

...brother...I don't mean to sound rude but clearly yor common sense is not common....maybe yor brain nid new batteries (no ooofense)
angry
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by hugoart(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

angry
@MrCork,one of the prostitutes the op slept with is your sister. Did she tell you she's a prostitute?
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by ekundayoalo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
hugoart:
@MrCork,one of the prostitutes the op slept with is your sister. Did she tell you she's a prostitute?
Oops shocked let's wait 4 mr. Londoner's(psychopath) reply
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by PromiseAndre: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

angry
go tell it to d very sperm/ass dat shi*t yoh awt... (Mean no offence)
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
hugoart:
Mushin's not London.
Smh.Your madness has come up again. Is there no psychiatric hospital where you are?

...bro..don't worry...clearly u never been outter that Nigeria but whenever u lucky to come London,pekam...I will take u to a great tourist place we call *Trafalgua Square*....there..u can take lovely pictures wit pigeons & parrot standing on yor head

....u can send the pictures back home & am sure yor people will be proud (no oofense)
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
hugoart:

I even heard one was d mother too lipsrsealed
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by hugoart(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

...bro..don't worry...clearly u never been outter that Nigeria but whenever u lucky to come London,pekam...I will take u to a great tourist place we call *Trafalgua Square*....there..u can take lovely pictures wit pigeons & parrot standing on yor head

....u can send the pictures back home & am sure yor people will be proud (no oofense)
wink
You can never leave your slum.
Keep dreaming of London.
Learn how to spell first.Enrol in kindergarten first. When you graduate, you'll know how to spell Peckham,Trafalgar Square.

1 Like

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
himkers:

I even heard one was d mother too lipsrsealed

...bro I ain't gonna get into mother diss wit u coz I respect yor mother...Dorothy.

..I will let that rest with the M.O.D.

...adios!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
type am for ibo nau...english no b by force

2 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by golddeejay(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
ucheokpara100:
Hi roomies, I 've neva been in lov b4 cos I'm a shy guy dnt knw hw 2 woo gals so I hv been using prostitudes for over 5 years now, gals alwys show me green light bt I dnt knw hw 2 use d opportunity I 've lost uncountable numbers of thm. Until I got dis gal cos we in same UNI, same evrytin cos I'm a new student I used help me do this and tht level drew her closer, lately I noticed she can't control hersef any longer, so she askd me 2 read a txt message on her phone while readin it I jst can't explain hw d body contact made her grab me na so we start kissin o, 4rm their dating don start. Bt now we love oursefs so much bt d problm now is she only wnt 2 sex me do evrytin afta she cum she 'll ask me 2 stop half way, what is the meaning of this? I'm hurt bt I dnt wnt 2 loose her.
pls re-type in english.
Thank God u ddnt 'destroy' the name of dat university by mentioning the name...
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by justmag(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

....brother...I don't mean to sound rude but ma profffesional opinion:

....u need yor brain physically replaced wit Panasonick battery's & to be honest...callin u stweeepid will be an insult to stewpiid people.

..u spent 15 years sleeping wit prostitutes & instead of testin yor sef for aids,sifilis or gonoria....u worrying about kissin an innocent university girl and then eventually destroy her life...abi?..... U think that makes u a real man?

...brother it's a great thing u not in London coz I get mofos like u locked up.

...please take this as a compliment & contructive critism to help yor mofo sef (no ooofense)
angry

Ouuuuch! He told him. Lmaoo @ calling u stewpidd will be an insult to stewwpidd people!
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Franchise21(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

....Mary,calm down...at list am happy 4u & pls take this as a compliment... U sound like an educated edddiiiiat...which is far berra than bein called a mofo in 2014.

....a guy brags about sleeping wit prostitutes for half of his life & then now datin yor sister..and instead of concerning about aids test..he more concern about tellin a public forum she likes to tear on mountain position.
....and u think this is ok

....bro..no oofense but just by lookin at the shape of yor head ..am not sayn yor brain is slow but u r clearly Homebase...for some wierd reasons,it normally takes a while for u to catch up coz clearly...yor mofo head still struggling to get our point..

...bro...am goin bak to bed...laters!!
undecided
How can u call 5years half of his life?

1 Like

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Franchise21(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
golddeejay:
pls re-type in english.
Thank God u ddnt 'destroy' the name of dat university by mention the name...
U wanna mock him? Do first by correcting ur statement
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

....correction...am goin bak to bed coz i am jetlag...i just arrived at mt hotel in new yoek an hour ago...Penn Hotel in times square...google it. ...and am only hear for 3 days....i can pay yor rent,school fees for a year if u want (real talk)

....anyways,when did i eva put anyone down on nairaland?

...98% r Homebase guys & r normally ugly

...97% never been to London

...92% of yor friend..ie,the poster...booast about sleeping wit prostitutes and then movin over to university students

...worst of all..according to research..99% of Homebase guys on nairaland dont hav class (its in the report)

...am a Londoner..gots money,class and swag...so why wud i wanna put u people down...for wot? ..anyways,bein paranoid is a normal thing for u guys ((no offense)
undecided
who is this,i c pride written al ova ur face.Is dt d wy to spel newyork(newyoek)we d homebasd guys are beta of dan u.Mtchew
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
hugoart:
You can never leave your slum.
Keep dreaming of London.
Learn how to spell first.Enrol in kindergarten first. When you graduate, you'll know how to spell Peckham,Trafalgar Square.
abi,mtcheew
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2014
Vikkyk10:
who is this,i c pride written al ova ur face.Is dt d wy to spel newyork(newyoek)we d homebasd guys are beta of dan u.Mtchew

....see yor head like kettle... How can yor name be vicky & u from ondo state?....but why r this homebase village goals always tryn to impress a Londoner?..serrriously?...juss like last week,one of them lied she been to London Peckam...I ask her:sweery what bus goes to pekam.....guess wot?.. She ran away and never been bak on Nairaland.

...sweeeery u ain't even light skin (no ooofesnce)
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2014
Franchise21:
How can u call 5years half of his life?

....bro..sound like u people hav no electricity coz it seems u read the thread in the dak....the man says he 30 years old and if he been sleepin with prostitute for 15 years...isn't that half his life??...... Don't u people use candles?

......bro I don't mean to sound rude but may be 0P should re-type slowly so u cn catch up......homebase guys r normally slow pokes though (no oofense!)
undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2014
Vikkyk10:

...anyways...please do not derail the borin thread if u hav any thing sensible to talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by oracle009(m): 12:42am On Oct 20, 2014
chai! I miss MR. CORK...ehn! I nid 190 here to make ds a perfect thread.... @ those arguing wt Mr. Cork, u kidding me, rite? #tnk gawd for d new moniker#
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by sonnel: 2:38am On Oct 20, 2014
MrCork:

..Mr Cork <<<<< Nigeria,London Peckam based, 6"3. Wesley Snipes lookalike, yuppie, drives a £28,000 Range Rover sport (cash), owns four properties in West London,single,humble ,been to Nigeria only 3 times this year but officially comes to nigeria 5 times every...next stop..5th of December.

.....u want more or can u dig it?
angry
@ mrcork,how old are you cos u talk childishly.
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by kenex4ever(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2014
BabaNath:

which university you go sef undecided Try read your last sentence again
advice is what he needs not english lesson. @ OP, Discuss with her
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2014
sonnel:
@ mrcork,how old are you cos u talk childishly.

..childish?.. How?

...coz i drive a £28,000 range rover spot (cash)..which 94% of people here cannot afford?

...or coz light skin females always date me?

..or coz am from rich yuppy area called pekam?

...or coz am a Londoner?

...or coz i been to only 26 countries worldwide in total?

...or coz i hav so much mouney u can take any mans wife whenever i come home for holiday....especially if she light skin?

..or coz i o live alone wit ma two pitbui terrs (yanda & rambo)

...or simply becuz females prefa me

or juss cuz i hav juss £37,000 in only ma savings account that nobody on nairaland had

. .so how ama childish? ..how?
angry

2 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2014
....that boy muss either be Somali or Homebase Nigerian....they always hatin & dreamin ...(truss me) angry

1 Like

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by hebex12(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2014
MrCork:
....that boy muss either be Somali or Homebase Nigerian....they always hatin & dreamin ...(truss me) angry

Oga ade this is d reason y u nid 2go back to primary school cux ur english can make a mad person as u more insane.I REST my CASE
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2014
the only problem with she being ontop is that...if you are not wearing condom and you did not plan to release ur load into her....if she is one of those sex freaks...you will beg and cry as you cum inside her and you gloomily await your daddy fate which brings you to the sweet...sour irony of sex.

In lay terms, for say u no wan pour inside the matter( if you been wan pour am for floor or toilet roll b4),as she dey ontop so, when you release, na him be say, you must release inside the babe, and if she carry belle, you no go fit deny am
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by vacant06(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2014
MrCork:

....brother...I don't mean to sound rude but ma profffesional opinion:

....u need yor brain physically replaced wit Panasonick battery's & to be honest...callin u stweeepid will be an insult to stewpiid people.

..u spent 15 years sleeping wit prostitutes & instead of testin yor sef for aids,sifilis or gonoria....u worrying about kissin an innocent university girl and then eventually destroy her life...abi?..... U think that makes u a real man?

...brother it's a great thing u not in London coz I get mofos like u locked up.

...please take this as a compliment & contructive critism to help yor mofo sef (no ooofense)
angry
bros easy na u nor get heart at all
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Franchise21(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2014
MrCork:

....bro..sound like u people hav no electricity coz it seems u read the thread in the dak....the man says he 30 years old and if he been sleepin with prostitute for 15 years...isn't that half his life??...... Don't u people use candles?

......bro I don't mean to sound rude but may be 0P should re-type slowly so u cn catch up......homebase guys r normally slow pokes though (no oofense!)
undecided
I ain't here to exchange words wiv u. D OP said 5yrs
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by vokalguy(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2014
ucheokpara100:
Hi roomies, I 've neva been in lov b4 cos I'm a shy guy dnt knw hw 2 woo gals so I hv been using prostitudes for over 5 years now, gals alwys show me green light bt I dnt knw hw 2 use d opportunity I 've lost uncountable numbers of thm. Until I got dis gal cos we in same UNI, same evrytin cos I'm a new student I used help me do this and tht level drew her closer, lately I noticed she can't control hersef any longer, so she askd me 2 read a txt message on her phone while readin it I jst can't explain hw d body contact made her grab me na so we start kissin o, 4rm their dating don start. Bt now we love oursefs so much bt d problm now is she only wnt 2 sex me do evrytin afta she cum she 'll ask me 2 stop half way, what is the meaning of this? I'm hurt bt I dnt wnt 2 loose her.

Mind telling me exactly what you are studying in this UNI of yours?! You can't seem to spell, struggling to construct a sentence, no wonder you have no idea what to do when you get the 'green light'. I think you should focus on your education not women!
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
Franchise21:
I ain't here to exchange words wiv u. D OP said 5yrs

....which 5 years....was the difference btw 5& 15 years?...at the end of the day. ..the boy boast of sleepin wit prostitute without connndum & then boast of movin onto innocent vulnerable university girl?

...QUESTION....wud u be happy if a guy like that (who may hav aids) is datin yor sister or any member of yor family?.....do the maths!
angry

1 Like

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2014
vacant06:
bros easy na u nor get heart at all

...hav heart for a man who sleeps around wit prostitute without coondyum?

..F**** NO!!
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me / I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture} / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.