Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (12541 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by anthoniaz(f): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2014
MrCork:

....brother...I don't mean to sound rude but ma profffesional opinion:

....u need yor brain physically replaced wit Panasonick battery's & to be honest...callin u stweeepid will be an insult to stewpiid people.

..u spent 15 years sleeping wit prostitutes & instead of testin yor sef for aids,sifilis or gonoria....u worrying about kissin an innocent university girl and then eventually destroy her life...abi?..... U think that makes u a real man?

...brother it's a great thing u not in London coz I get mofos like u locked up.

...please take this as a compliment & contructive critism to help yor mofo sef (no ooofense)
angry

Chisos...I don die shocked grin
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
MrCork:

...anyways...please do not derail the borin thread if u hav any thing sensible to talk
i tink u ar d son of a pauper in ajegunle.Who do u tink u ar?Xo proud and arrogant.Mtcheew.Chei,ì dont tink ú ve bin to an airport b4.Did u even go to school,go and learn hw to speak english dts my advice 4 u.

1 Like

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Vikkyk10:
i tink u ar d son of a pauper in ajegunle.Who do u tink u ar?Xo proud and arrogant.Mtcheew.Chei,ì dont tink ú ve bin to an airport b4.Did u even go to school,go and learn hw to speak english dts my advice 4 u.

...typikal dak skin female wit atttitude...i bet she a Homebase Nigerian....abd then they complain they cant find man on nairaland.

.....sweeery may i remind u that am from London and that usauly one tin....u show respect to Londoners!
angry

1 Like

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
MrCork:

...typikal dak skin female wit atttitude...i bet she a Homebase Nigerian....abd then they complain they cant find man on nairaland.

.....sweeery may i remind u that am from London and that usauly one tin....u show respect to Londoners!
angry

chei,this is 1st class madnes,mr cork,it's just a waste of tym tryn 2 argue wt u.Kip daydreamn.I rest my case.Shikenah.Hm
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Vikkyk10:
chei,this is 1st class madnes,mr cork,it's just a waste of tym tryn 2 argue wt u.Kip daydreamn.I rest my case.Shikenah.Hm

..^^^ but why r dak skin females alway causin trouble abusin innconent citizens anyhow?

....and tjen they say they cant find man on nairaland...sweeery please do not derail the tread if uhav more dumb things to contribute
angry

1 Like

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by golddeejay(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Franchise21:
U wanna mock him? Do first by correcting ur statement
i have
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2014
let her be on top nau...na hin sweet pass...just make sure you push her away before you shoot sha
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by waleomoniyi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
princetunex:

You mean *wear?
Don't mind him. I have come across several of his posts; they are always soaked in both grammatical and spelling errors, but all he thinks about is to come here and insult people who are seeking humble advice. I will recommend Brighter grammar part I to part III for mr CORKY, make sure you finish reading it before coming back here to type poo
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by segedy: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
=)) this mrcork tho!
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by chachazzy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrCork:

....Mary,calm down...at list am happy 4u & pls take this as a compliment... U sound like an educated edddiiiiat...which is far berra than bein called a mofo in 2014.

....a guy brags about sleeping wit prostitutes for half of his life & then now datin yor sister..and instead of concerning about aids test..he more concern about tellin a public forum she likes to tear on mountain position.
....and u think this is ok

....bro..no oofense but just by lookin at the shape of yor head ..am not sayn yor brain is slow but u r clearly Homebase...for some wierd reasons,it normally takes a while for u to catch up coz clearly...yor mofo head still struggling to get our point..

...bro...am goin bak to bed...laters!!
undecided

Man you suck!
Your life sucks!
Your English sucks!
Your brain sucks!
Get a life dude, your eyes runs faster than your brains! Slow down schmuck. Damn!!!
You sure need some English lessons.
Apologies. No hate intended.
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
chachazzy:

Man you suck!
Your life sucks!
Your English sucks!
Your brain sucks!
Get a life dude, your eyes runs faster than your brains! Slow down schmuck. Damn!!!
You sure need some English lessons.
Apologies. No hate intended.

^^^^i tink she is upset! embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
....man sleep with prostitute for 15year & insted of goin for aid test. the boy come to nairaland braaagin about sleepin wit innosent under age university gyal.

....ma professional opinion... .they nid to build more prison in that Nigeria ...(no oofenses)
angry

2 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Hardeylove(f): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mr cork nd Martyns303 ar making my day....... LMAO
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by hamzeiy: 11:43am On May 02, 2015
MrCork:

....correction...am goin bak to bed coz i am jetlag...i just arrived at mt hotel in new yoek an hour ago...Penn Hotel in times square...google it. ...and am only hear for 3 days....i can pay yor rent,school fees for a year if u want (real talk)

....anyways,when did i eva put anyone down on nairaland?

...98% r Homebase guys & r normally ugly

...97% never been to London

...92% of yor friend..ie,the poster...booast about sleeping wit prostitutes and then movin over to university students

...worst of all..according to research..99% of Homebase guys on nairaland dont hav class (its in the report)

...am a Londoner..gots money,class and swag...so why wud i wanna put u people down...for wot? ..anyways,bein paranoid is a normal thing for u guys ((no offense)
undecided

is this guy really serious.......
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by alexmakaay(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2016
MrCork:

....brother...I don't mean to sound rude but ma profffesional opinion:

....u need yor brain physically replaced wit Panasonick battery's & to be honest...callin u stweeepid will be an insult to stewpiid people.

..u spent 15 years sleeping wit prostitutes & instead of testin yor sef for aids,sifilis or gonoria....u worrying about kissin an innocent university girl and then eventually destroy her life...abi?..... U think that makes u a real man?

...brother it's a great thing u not in London coz I get mofos like u locked up.

...please take this as a compliment & contructive critism to help yor mofo sef (no ooofense)
angry
[b]I SWEAR YOU GET BAD MOUTH. TRUTH THOUGH/b]
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by nikkypearl(f): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2016
BabaNath:

which university you go sef undecided Try read your last sentence again
University of poly grin
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by berryice(f): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2016
hamzeiy:

is this guy really serious.......
only tin I can read is home based Nigeria....we sint complaining. .mayb u should step up your insulting game.... undecided
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by BabaNath(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
University of poly grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men / Why Do Footballers Wear Bra?? (Photos) / Using A Woman As Your Best Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.