Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences (29258 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Tailors So Unreliable? / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Nigerian Tailors And Their Wahala! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
the second name for Nigeria n tailors is disappointment......... I had a very bad experience with a tailor and my wife has also been a victim of tailors disappointment to the extent that she wanted to arrest the tailor ....... though I will not say all tailors are a disappointment, majority are and its those majority that give bad name to the profession.........I want to call on tailors association to re orientate those erring members on the need for them to be trustworthy and truthful cos many
customers will be more understanding if told the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Eleganza33(f): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Me 2 self.
lonelydora:
All these nonsense is the reason I decided to be buying ready-made shirts and trousers except for traditional attires which I send to my brother's tailor.
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Isk(f): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
I have had so many bad experiences with Lagos tailors.

Gave a tailor, recommended by my sister, an expensive dress to amend (i usually have to adjust my dresses to a more fitting size). I already told her to sew both sides and she had taken my measurements. Behold, right in front of me (i don't know if she was possessed or drunk) she took her scissors and cut my dress almost in half!!!!!!!! Even as she did it, she was so shocked. She must have been even more surprised than me. I almost cried. She almost cried cos she couldn't afford to pay for the dress. She Had to do patchwork on the dress so i could "manage it". I never went to her again.

Fast forward 9 months later, another carpenter[s][/s] sorry, tailor: Very nice woman. I gave her a friend's REALLY expensive asoebi to style for me. This experience hurt so much cos i deprived myself of some things to get that asoebi and the tailor even charged me so much just to sew it. So, in my mind, i was going to be gorgeously dressed for the wedding. I asked her not once, not twice if she was sure she could sew what i wanted. She said "yes na. Trust me. You want it like this abi? The back will be ..... and the length ......? Don't worry, just come on ..... date"
2 days to collection, I stopped by her shop, behold this woman hadn't cut the material. I hate stress and don't really know how to get aggressive and act irate like some girls ( i envy those girls) so i just asked her what her plan was and told her the exact date of the wedding (which was 3 days away). She said "sorry. But don't worry, it's small work. I'll cut it this night and spend tomorrow sewing it". I said ok. I gave her the next day and the day after, i went to her shop. She was still sewing it. I sat down and waited cos I had to travel the next day. When she finished she said 'sister pele. Come try the dress'. I just stared at the thing she was giving to me and i asked her whose dress that was. She said 'your dress na. You dnt know your material' i said "HEY!!!!!! This woman has killed me. Ehn!!! What is this??' I almost cried. Where do i start from? She sewed a completely different thing from what we agreed. Not only was it different, it was so amateur and just wrong for such an obviously high class material. It was even too big. God!! When I asked her to explain herself, she said 'emm, you know i called you and u said...... i tot u said I should sew anything nice besides this style'. I was too stunned for words. Then i realised that the woman must be an ogbanje or something. She apologised and offered to amend. The amendment was still as bad as the real thing and i even paid for the amendment (she must have used jazz).
I've never worn that outfit out. It's so bad, I'll have to loosen the seams and start all over. Smh.
I learnt well. My real tailor's shop is so far and her clothes are usually ready in 2 months but i dnt mind. I dnt think i can bear another carpenter mishap.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by begwong: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
My worst experience was when i took my two trouser lenght materials to the tailor. I paid full cost for the sewing thinking i was making a nice decision,i never knew that was a great mistake.
The tailor abandoned my materials aside after cutting them,each time i come thats when he will take it to start working on it,immediately i left,he will dump it and continue with other peoples material.
To cut long tory short,it took me 4 months to collect my two trousers.I never wore any after collection,i gave it out as a gift to a student then out of anger and annoyance!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
uchihahinata:

How do you know undecided
I have been disappointed many times. Most time, I give them my cloth early and lie I will be needing it in a week time. Nd most time, it worked for me

That is what you must do! Never be honest with your tailor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by princetiwo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
I had this tailor who pestered me to try him and see how good he was.
I gave him two materials to sew. I had my reservations when he was taking my measurements.
Lo and behold when I got the cloth, I didn't try them on cos I so much trusted him.
On the day of the occasion, one was more like body hug. I showed it to him and he was like it is supposed to be fitted.
Worst of it, he has used my remaining material for God knows what and that there is nothing he can do.
I just left the two cloth for the tailor that he can use them. After some time, he was calling me to bring my cloth for sewing. I just ignored him. Once bitten, forever shy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ideyontop:
Let's not be too hard on these guys.They have issues too. Hold on! Am not a tailor, lol.

Really, I was thinking about this few days ago and from what i see,these guys have a serious fundamental basic infrastructure issue. The obvious one: Electricity. Which I tell you slows down and many times,frustrates people. Other one is a lot of people owe them like some of you that don't go to pick up ur dress when they finish (give these guys some money to buy fuel for their gen) lol. Their workers also come late slowing down the pace of work...a whole lot of issues

Okay time for the tailors: hey Mr tailor look at all these challenges you have...look for a way to make everything work for you.Be on time,be honest,appologise when u need to and try ur best to always deliver! Chau guys!

It's not true o. I visited one tailor in new York that did me so wrong, it's painful to think about it. And he overcharged me because I dealt with him without my mother. It's the same, electricity or not.
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
uchihahinata:

How do you know undecided
I have been disappointed many times. Most time, I give them my cloth early and lie I will be needing it in a week time. Nd most time, it worked for me

I did C&T(clothing and textile deals with sewing)back in sec school.
The day we were just asked to sew simple baby's dress, we were all complaining of back pain and all.
All of us said in our lives shaall we never insult any tailor again cus it's not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Sylas: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmm...
Chimoge! I can never forget that guy!

He has been my tailor for up to 6yrs, without any major issue. All of a sudden, Chimoge started taking weed, probably 'overdose', started jonsing - bc of goodwill, I found it difficult to let go.

I gave him the material for a friend's wedding (asoebi) naso Chimoge vanish 1wk to the wedding o, kept calling on fone, he didn't pick.

I went to his shop, his section was locked, then he called that he is very sorry, he had an accident...blablabla... and he has finished the work I should come Fri eve(eve of the wedding)...chai! Fri eve I went there, he has disappeared again - this time his section was open. I checked the bag for finished clothe - I no c ma cloth. I checked the 1 for un-sewn clothes - lo and behold, na there my material balance well.

I can't remember what happened after that, but I can remember waking up - surrounded by his colleagues and my brother...hahha.

My brother was 'gingering' army and LAPD...hahahahaha
my brother I just dey laugh like ferrari wey dey imo expressway
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by obyikye(f): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hey cut us some slack nah, we are human beings too!
The following are the Major reasons I may disappoint a client.
* If I or any member of my family fall sick in the week of delivery.
*If a client refuse to make deposit, I cant use my time, money and energy only for the cloth to be forgotten or abandoned
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by baaliyah(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
I had bad experience before I became a tailor. Anyway, customers have the right to complain if they are not satisfied. I currently have more than 10 finished jobs that had been there for months. The owners have refused to come get them. You invested money, time and energy expecting them but.... I rather refuse collecting jobs if the time is insufficient. I hate noise around my shop, that's why I do already made, I collect few clothes from customers. Most of us are not organized to be sincere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by ademega(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
I just got to this area so i asked from someone the best tailor around so he told me about a man that is a deaf but good . So , i thought to myself ,he should be honest wit his condition and good at the same time . When i got to him i explained how i wanted it with the help of a customer with him . I came a day after he asked me to come , i saw my cloth and i was arguing with him that it wasn't mine . He didn't waste my material , he made sure he sew everytin for me . All na oversized . I couldn't shout , i couldn't cry , he was just looking at me and i was blaming myself .
When i got to the office i told a friend , and that one described another tailor for me . I gave that one another material to make for me and to encourage him , he asked for 2k and i gave him 1k.5 instantly. A cloth i was sure it cost just that 1k.5. He asked me to come the following week . I got that cloth after a month . The worst part was that , i spent more than both the cost price of the material and the sowing price on bikes and calls in the course of trying to retrieve my cloth . The guy is worst that , he would ask me to come tomorrow , by that tomorrow he would not be found in the shop ,making excuse that he just left . Sometimes , he would ask me to come and collect it now now and after 10 mints he would not b found , telling me he has gone to a meeting . When i eventual collected my cloth from him ,i promised him that would be my first and the last time i would give him a cloth to sow. And to God be the glory , two years on , i no step his shop .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by tinyanosa(f): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Its part of them to disappoint customers. undecided
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by lalasticlala(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Isk:
I have had so many bad experiences with Lagos tailors.

Gave a tailor, recommended by my sister, an expensive dress to amend (i usually have to adjust my dresses to a more fitting size). I already told her to sew both sides and she had taken my measurements. Behold, right in front of me (i don't know if she was possessed or drunk) she took her scissors and cut my dress almost in half!!!!!!!! Even as she did it, she was so shocked. She must have been even more surprised than me. I almost cried. She almost cried cos she couldn't afford to pay for the dress. She Had to do patchwork on the dress so i could "manage it". I never went to her again.

Fast forward 9 months later, another carpenter[s][/s] sorry, tailor: Very nice woman. I gave her a friend's REALLY expensive asoebi to style for me. This experience hurt so much cos i deprived myself of some things to get that asoebi and the tailor even charged me so much just to sew it. So, in my mind, i was going to be gorgeously dressed for the wedding. I asked her not once, not twice if she was sure she could sew what i wanted. She said "yes na. Trust me. You want it like this abi? The back will be ..... and the length ......? Don't worry, just come on ..... date"
2 days to collection, I stopped by her shop, behold this woman hadn't cut the material. I hate stress and don't really know how to get aggressive and act irate like some girls ( i envy those girls) so i just asked her what her plan was and told her the exact date of the wedding (which was 3 days away). She said "sorry. But don't worry, it's small work. I'll cut it this night and spend tomorrow sewing it". I said ok. I gave her the next day and the day after, i went to her shop. She was still sewing it. I sat down and waited cos I had to travel the next day. When she finished she said 'sister pele. Come try the dress'. I just stared at the thing she was giving to me and i asked her whose dress that was. She said 'your dress na. You dnt know your material' i said "HEY!!!!!! This woman has killed me. Ehn!!! What is this??' I almost cried. Where do i start from? She sewed a completely different thing from what we agreed. Not only was it different, it was so amateur and just wrong for such an obviously high class material. It was even too big. God!! When I asked her to explain herself, she said 'emm, you know i called you and u said...... i tot u said I should sew anything nice besides this style'. I was too stunned for words. Then i realised that the woman must be an ogbanje or something. She apologised and offered to amend. The amendment was still as bad as the real thing and i even paid for the amendment (she must have used jazz).
I've never worn that outfit out. It's so bad, I'll have to loosen the seams and start all over. Smh.
I learnt well. My real tailor's shop is so far and her clothes are usually ready in 2 months but i dnt mind. I dnt think i can bear another carpenter mishap.

hey! this really got me lol.
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by bigiyaro(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
All Naija artisans r dsame, if you need them to make anything for you, just make sure you triple time eg take ur Christmas cloth to tailor n beg him that you need it next Sunday.
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Isiterere(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
story that touch plenty for this thread o.
I don't have a permanent tailor , no matter how good you're. I will jejely discard the tailor before inefficiency and disappointment sets in...
I can't ask for a body-fit styled design and you end up given me masquerade attire or something else.
Mi o ra ye oshi mhen.

ALL IZZ WELL

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Pdizzle(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dygeasy:
This one na recently o. This Eid Celebration that just passed. I gave my tailor my ankara material to sew normal buba and trousers for me one week to Sallah and I paid him right there to avoid rushing and any stupid excuses. I left and gave him all the time in the world. ONE day to sallah I went to his shop and he had finished my trouser and had designed the buba. All that was left was to couple the buba and my cloth don gallant. I gave him the thumbs up sign. Instinct just say make I test-drive my trouser na hin I wear am o. Before the trouser enter my waist, I just dey pull am dey twist my waist. Trouser wey dey use rope faa, no be belt o. I no talk, I wear am like that. I con look myself by myself, I see say one leg na pencil, the other na bootcut. What tha? I looked at him. Wetin be this? "Hope you know I must collect this cloth today?"

His apprentice said "Ehn na. Shebi we don finish am?"

"Finish wetin? This one wey I wear resemble cloth for your eyes? Na you invent this style?"

The guy dey look.

"Answer na." I told him. "Oga," I faced my tailor."Who sewed my cloth?"

He had to tell me it was his apprentice. A girl for that matter. "A girl sewed my clothes? We don too play abi?"

I collected my cloth on Sallah dah gangan and the cloth no balance up till today. They had to loosen, resew, cut over and over again.

God, i don laff tire.
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Raymie(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chased a tailor for seven months for one outfit. Got it and saw that all my efforts were a waste of my time and the material. Between they and mechs, I dunno who's more dishonest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by maik: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Most tailors disappoint during the festive period. I gave my Ankara to my tailor 2 weeks before Ileya. He is still using delay factor after the ileya festival.

They will never repent.
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by sekzy99(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
pcaliphate:
Oga Francis! Chai!!!! I will never forget t this man. "Do you believe he actually told me to come and collect my christmas cloth @One o'clock in the midnight. As naïve I was I actually step outside, only to see his shop locked. It pained so much that I nearly cried! Infact I no go lie una I cried. But funny enough he is an intellectual mad man genius when it comes to "Stitching two fabrics together". grin embarassed
[size=23pt]CHAI!!![/size]
gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by naturally: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
gbaskiboy:
that is just the way it is naturally
Lol. Naturally ke? Nobody is a naturally born dissappointer grin they were artificially groomed
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by sekzy99(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Abeg dis too funny
Dygeasy:
This one na recently o. This Eid Celebration that just passed. I gave my tailor my ankara material to sew normal buba and trousers for me one week to Sallah and I paid him right there to avoid rushing and any stupid excuses. I left and gave him all the time in the world. ONE day to sallah I went to his shop and he had finished my trouser and had designed the buba. All that was left was to couple the buba and my cloth don gallant. I gave him the thumbs up sign. Instinct just say make I test-drive my trouser na hin I wear am o. Before the trouser enter my waist, I just dey pull am dey twist my waist. Trouser wey dey use rope faa, no be belt o. I no talk, I wear am like that. I con look myself by myself, I see say one leg na pencil, the other na bootcut. What tha? I looked at him. Wetin be this? "Hope you know I must collect this cloth today?"

His apprentice said "Ehn na. Shebi we don finish am?"

"Finish wetin? This one wey I wear resemble cloth for your eyes? Na you invent this style?"

The guy dey look.

"Answer na." I told him. "Oga," I faced my tailor."Who sewed my cloth?"

He had to tell me it was his apprentice. A girl for that matter. "A girl sewed my clothes? We don too play abi?"

I collected my cloth on Sallah dah gangan and the cloth no balance up till today. They had to loosen, resew, cut over and over again.
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by skillzbae(f): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmm. One blessed saturday, i ws awoken by loud noise, i went out and saw some angry men, breaking francis wooden shop. I asked one of dem wat happend, i ws told a deeper lady gave francis her wedding gown to sow, she kept calling francis,who kept saying her cloth is almost ready. To cut d long story short sha, d lady nd her broda ws @ franncis shop on the wedding day nd dey discoverd francis had not even cut d material talk more of sowing it. Anyways, dat ws d end of francis tailoring career sha. Nw he rides okada for a living

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Sylas: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Year 2000 was d year. Everybody was happy for d new millennium & nobody wanted to go back to school with old uniform so our mother bought chinos material 4 us & we told her we won't take it to our father's tailor who sew one stupid 1927 chinese three-buttoned jacket with open neck for us for 1999 christmas. So we took d material 2 OGA TAILOR (behind our father's back) whom we heard was good & experienced and told him we will collect it a week before resumption & he said no problem so on saturday, 2days before resumption we went there & he said we should come on sunday evening. On sunday evening, we went there & met his shop locked & we sat there till 10:00pm because we don't know how to explain to our father. As God will have it our father traveled very early on monday morning so we went to school in our old uniform. Immediately d school closed on monday, we headed straight to his shop & he still haven't sew d clothes & he kept telling us to come back tomorrow & 2weeks into resumption we still haven't gotten our new uniform & our mum asked us to go collect our material. Sow cloth OGA TAILOR refused to sow our cloth, give us our material OGA TAILOR refused to give us our material. So we organized the boys scout since we were members(we all wore our uniform) to go threaten d man and ds conversation ensued; OGA TAILOR(immediately he saw us): se nitori aso yin le se ko agunbaniro kekeke wa ka mi mo shobu?(is it because of ur clothes u brought children cops to my shop?) WE(BOYS SCOUT): e fun wa ni aso wa bo ya eran tabi e o ran(give us our clothes whether sewed or not) OGA TAILOR: e wa gba lola(come back tomorrow) WE(BOYS SCOUT): baba e ko aso jade tabi ka na yin jaleti(old man bring d clothe out or we will beat u tear ur ears) OGA TAILOR: ha e fe na baba yin(u wan beat ur father) from nowhere my elder brother's friend tear OGA TAILOR koboko for back & everybody bursted into laughter & out of annoyance OGA tAILOR brought out lieyard & started shouting TI N BA fun e ni layadi wa sare ni popo(if I give u lieyard u will run in d wilderness). Omo everybody tear race. It took my father(a run-away soldier man) intervention before we could get our uniform & out of wickedness OGA TAILOR used d chinos meant for our shorts to sow a three-buttoned jacket for us & used d white meant for d shirt to sow shorts & d uniform became useless

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by IYANGBALI: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
eleko1:
:-XEiye aye,U don land.
yes o,we no see you for meeting last night,he be like say you go suck your landlord's blood grin
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by killercute16(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
naturally:
Hmmm, tailors, mechanics and carpenter behave almost the same way.

When you decide to look for another person, the new one will be efficiently effective for just few weeks/months before they start showing their real color.
what about phone engineers,they are frustrating lyk hell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by Originalsly: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
baaliyah:
I had bad experience before I became a tailor. Anyway, customers have the right to complain if they are not satisfied. I currently have more than 10 finished jobs that had been there for months. The owners have refused to come get them. You invested money, time and energy expecting them but.... I rather refuse collecting jobs if the time is insufficient. I hate noise around my shop, that's why I do already made, I collect few clothes from customers. Most of us are not organized to be sincere.
Don't you have a policy to sell after X number of days if the customer doesn't pick up? The problem with most tailors...even if they know they don't have the time they will still accept the job...if they say no is like losing money. I stopped using tailors a longgg time ago..sooo much disappointments that I noticed a trend...most tailors that disappoint always work in a position where they can see when anyone is coming so they have time to either grab your cloth and start workig on it...or to disappear. Tailors...almost all are cut from the same cloth...cloth of disappointment. If you had no choice..and was badly disappointed...take them to court...9 out of 10 judges will send them to prison..not because of your evidence....but because of the judge's bitter experiences with them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by babadesmond001: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
i even have a verry good tailor i love his sowing but since he has started gambling (i mean since he has stareted playing baba ijebu) the level of desapointment in him rise to the pik.
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by eleko1: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Must U expose the initiate? angry sad
IYANGBALI:
yes o,we no see you for meeting last night,he be like say you go suck your landlord's blood grin
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by omajali2003(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmm...
Chimoge! I can never forget that guy!

He has been my tailor for up to 6yrs, without any major issue. All of a sudden, Chimoge started taking weed, probably 'overdose', started jonsing - bc of goodwill, I found it difficult to let go.

I gave him the material for a friend's wedding (asoebi) naso Chimoge vanish 1wk to the wedding o, kept calling on fone, he didn't pick.

I went to his shop, his section was locked, then he called that he is very sorry, he had an accident...blablabla... and he has finished the work I should come Fri eve(eve of the wedding)...chai! Fri eve I went there, he has disappeared again - this time his section was open. I checked the bag for finished clothe - I no c ma cloth. I checked the 1 for un-sewn clothes - lo and behold, na there my material balance well.

I can't remember what happened after that, but I can remember waking up - surrounded by his colleagues and my brother...hahha.

My brother was 'gingering' army and LAPD (via arresting the guy)...hahahahaha

You write well.
Re: Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences by killercute16(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
austinbrown:
I stay in France so I don't knw what u people r talking about
seems you didn't read the topic huh? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genevieve, Tiwa Savage Or Venita: Who Wore It Best / The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. / Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.