Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune (1689 Views)

My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by bigemmmybig(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
A 19-year-old, Alan Hruby, has killed all the
members of his family because he wanted to inherit
the family fortune.
Hruby murdered his 48-year-old mother, Tinker
Hruby, 17-year-old Katherine, and 50-year-old
father, John Hruby, on 9 October, in their family
home in Oklahoma, with a 9mm pistol he found in
his father’s truck.
According to the court documents, the teenager
needed $ 3,000 to pay a loan shark, and he thought
he could inherit enough money to pay the loan, after
killing his parents and sister.
The District Attorney Jason Hicks, of Stephens
County, said, “He felt like if he murdered his
mother, his father and his sister, he would be the
only one, the only heir, to their estate.”
Hruby initially appeared shaken when police told
him about his family’s murder, a day after their
bodies were found by a housekeeper, but
investigators could tell that his tears were
superficial.
Hicks said, “The only remorse we’ve seen is because
he got caught. Any tears that he shed, they were
crocodile tears. It wasn’t remorse because “I’ve lost
my mom, my dad and my sister,” — it’s remorse
because he knows that his life is basically over. It
was completely planned out, this kid is an evil
person.”
The University of Oklahoma freshman has been
charged with the triple murders after he confessed
to the killings.

www.nollywoodmagazine.com/2014/10/19-year-old-greedy-bozo-murders-entire-family-to-inherit-fortune.html?%25POSTTITLE%25

Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by bigemmmybig(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
money! money!! money!!!
Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by naijaboiy: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
How silly could some teenagers be

He just wants to inherit everything and he thinks there will be no investigation whatsoever? undecided

Let the kid rot in jail angry

3 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by EfemenaXY: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2014
Sick story.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by martyns303(m): 12:48am On Oct 19, 2014
Cute lil sis, how could he have looked at such innocent face and still pulled the trigger.

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:17am On Oct 19, 2014
This is sad!
RIP to the dead family members.
Last Bullet
On a lighter mood; If this movie is made in Nollywood, what ll the title be?
* Evil Child
* Demon Child
* Bad Pikin
* Omo Oró.
Add yours.
Just thinking loud!

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 19, 2014
This dude is a devil, see the beautiful face he sent to an early grave.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Emmyk(m): 2:02am On Oct 19, 2014
sad
Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Sparkle777(f): 2:06am On Oct 19, 2014
May we never bare a child that will send us to our early graves. Any such child should be miscarried ijn. Selfish selfish wicked pickin.

4 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by slap1(m): 2:40am On Oct 19, 2014
All these mentally deranged kids in the USA sef.
Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Bibol(f): 2:46am On Oct 19, 2014
This dude needs to be checked into a psychiatric hospital asap! See his scary face
Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 19, 2014
cry wat a cruel world. Mods, fp thngs for the world must learn >:-(
Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Juliaann(f): 3:19am On Oct 19, 2014
He is so selfish and greedy

Anyways happy birthday to me

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2014
Demonic child.
Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Xsenga(f): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2014
Now someone will come here and say this is not the work of GEJ.

*Covers head running*
Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Juliaann:
happie bday. Llnp
Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by priscaoge(f): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Juliaann:
He is so selfish and greedy

Yet u don't reply Birthday Mentions undecided undecided undecided Anyways HDB again!

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by priscaoge(f): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kids that are fed with Cow milk and some junk foods sad angry angry Their reasoning sometimes baffles me. This one is really insane sad

May we never have kids that will take our lives sad

RIP to d Dead!

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Juliaann(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
priscaoge:

Yet u don't reply Birthday Mentions undecided undecided undecided Anyways HDB again!
not really am so sorry for that

thank you dear
Re: 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune by Mutaino7(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
just in case

(1) (Reply)

This Dad Is Asking... / Tradional Wedding / Architectural Design Of A House For Four Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.