Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Share Your Opinion About The Ecommerce Industry Revolution That's Taking Place. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Opinion About The Ecommerce Industry Revolution That's Taking Place. (803 Views)

The Revolution Taking Place In The Real Estate Industry!!! / Mall Revolution Sweeps Nigeria (pics) / Shopping Center Revolution Possible In Nigeria? (Like India?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Opinion About The Ecommerce Industry Revolution That's Taking Place. by tomi4biz(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Dear nairalander,

With the rapid growth that is taking place in the eCommerce industry globally.Africa has not been left out in the
acceptance of the online shopping.And the smartest thing for any right thinking individuals is to position his/herself.

With over 25% growth annually,i'm considering partnering with the world's largest ecommerce direct selling company
that will enable African to generate a six figure income within the few months from now.

If companies like jumia,konga,kara e.t.c could become a multi-million dollar company within their first few years.
I think we need to consider positioning ourselves in this sector.

Before i share this opportunity with you,i would like you all to assist me by answering this questionaire below.

1. Do you ever shop online? Book travel? Cloting? Electronics? Audio book? Music(iTune),games,software(App store)?
A. YES
B. No

2. Do you shop at walmart,Nordstroms,bestbuy,shopko,Homedepot,Applestore,Barns and noble?
A. Yes
B. No

3. Have you ever book travel online through Priceline,Expedia,orditz,Travelocity,others?
A. Yes
B. No

4. Would you like to work from home?
A. Yes
B. No

5. Would you like to earn a six figure income?
A. Yes
B. No

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.Kindly send me an email with subjected "WANT TO KNOW MORE" to dubli.tomiwa@gmail.com or text to 08141504742.
Re: Share Your Opinion About The Ecommerce Industry Revolution That's Taking Place. by tomi4biz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
For some of us that has been a regular online shopper from sites like ebay,amazon,walmart,bestbuy,Apple store,Acer computer,Hp,sony e.t.c just to mention few.

A company has now make it possible for us to save money on every purchase we make and that of those that we refer to the company by registering has either a FREE member,Premium or VIP member.

Once you become a REGISTERED member either as a FREE one,you are entitle to earn cash back on every ourchase you make on any of the 4,000 online retails merchant that they have been able to partner with.

To know more about the company and the opportunity it make available to us,read more below

ABOUT DUBLI

Is a Multi Billion Dollar US Company is coming to Africa - Customers & Business Partners wanted

DubLi is the world largest ecommerce cashback company with two very unique & individual business models:

- DubLi.com, the world largest ecommerce portal for high level branded merchandise, and

- DubLi Network, the business opportunity where business minded individuals can establish their own business in a competitive market.

DubLi has three business models that member can benefity from namely;

1. DubLi.com largest cashback portal for customer acquisiton

2. DubLi Network ecommerce business building opportunity in the direct selling industry.

3. DubLi Partner program a fundraising business opportunity for both profit and non-profile making organisation.

First Business Model (DubLi.com)

DubLi.com's makes it possible for customers to earn cashback on every purchase they made through their regular brands like Hewlett Packard, SONY,Walmart,Bestbuy,Apple store,Tavelocity,e.t.c.They have partnership with over 4,000 brand globally.

There are three membership levels

1. FREE members can also earn cash back from any purchase made by them

2. Premium member which cost $4.95/month and Regular Cashback + 4% annual Cashback and are entitle to DubLi prepaid debit card.

3. V.I.P member which cost $49,90 yearly and regular cash back + 6% monthly with an opportunity to participate in customer referral program where you can earn $20 on every customer that join as a VIP member.

The primary objective of DubLi is to make it possible for regular online shopper to continue to buy from their trusted and regular brand and also have the opportunity to earn cash back on goods they purchase and also build a business by referring other customers and earn upto 25% commission on their cashback.

Second Business Model (DubLiNetwork)

Step 1: Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GgK4Fqjv0A

Step 2: Get Registered to become a Business Associate: http://www.dublinetwork.com/9596769

Third Business Model (DubLi Partner Program)

Step 1: PART I Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW8zbzLFhVA&list=UUHGgFzqqZoDoQckmEXtbMCQ

Build your Customers, Organisations and Partner Programmes

Do you need more personal Information?

DubLi Africa is looking to start in ALL AFRICAN COUNTRIES. This will explode the Ecommerce Industry in Africa and all over the World.

P.S. I have attached a pdf document that explain it fully with this mail.Kindly find the attachment,download and read it.

Contact me for more Information:

Tomiwa Orunnipin

Africa Top Team

Tel: 08179056863,08141504742​

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Fiverr 2 Level Account? Then Report Here! / He Couldn't Find His Name,hilarious Open Letter 2 Coca-cola By An Angry Consumer / Business Enthusiasm: Nigeria Tops Global Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.