Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Persecution Of Muslims Higher Under Jonathan —oloyede - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Persecution Of Muslims Higher Under Jonathan —oloyede (2191 Views)

BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Persecution Of Muslims Higher Under Jonathan —oloyede by major466(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2014
luv2talk:

You mean the Aircraft bought by his Poverty strriken church member for evangelism was on lease? shocked shocked
I give up grin grin grin
Your post itself is a symbol of Ignorance. The Aircraft in question was bought as a birthday gift to Oritsejafor by his Church members. He decided to lease it out as an investment asset. This will make him some money for himself and some for the maintenance and upkeep of the plane. Do you know what it takes to maintain an aircraft?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa & Family Storm Uyo For #freennamdikanu Campaign (PICS) / Photos: Dangote Celebrates Sallah On Yacht With Otedola, Donald Duke & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.