Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School (52974 Views)

Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2014
Don't know wot to say.. undecided
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2014
To be Lawyer no be by force..

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Chai Bad News
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Feranmicharles(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2014
At what time is nigerias educational sector gonna be alright now

Waec mass failure now law mass failure

#IstillRepNaija

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by dmediator555(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2014
I just they observe undecided
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2014
chimkaire:
#future lawyers embarassed sad grin
Them don dy fail pass jambitoes cheesy
Waec, Jamb now this.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by abdulabbakar(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2014
N300,000!
Dailight robbery kenan.
Make I keep my money do some biz.

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by 01karma(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Why would someone pay N300,000 and refuse to take his book seriously. No body failed them, they refuse to read while their mate were burning the mid-night canddle and got paid back with a first class and 2nd class upper.

BREAKING NEWS : Oscar pistoria sentence to 5 year in prisonment.. For commiting homicide and posection of fire arm.

5 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by dotna(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Chai

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by shamecurls(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2014
GEJ is failing
Law students re failing
Electricity is failing
Refinery is failing
Mass failure in WAEC

5 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by lawrenceunaa: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Non of my business grin
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Wisdomxy(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Go to court to ask for justice
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by ebgbest(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2014
I tot sumone wil say is GEJ fault!!!

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Feranmicharles(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2014
justi4jesu:
Ok so what now angry angry
I just can't figure it out *in rihanna's voice*
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by priscaoge(f): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2014
They didn't study very well I guess. They might be those they call [size=4pt] Charge and Bail [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by ekenzo(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Tbliss12:

http://www.naij.com/307846-mass-failure-at-nigerian-law-school.html

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/10/20/law-school-reacts-mass-failure-bar-exams/
chaiiii see as law school hammer almost #2billion just on school feesss.. Nna men! Do the maths let's estimate as Na just 5000 students multiple by #300000, guy guess what Na #1.5 billion box chooooiiiiiiii cheesy grin grin grin
I must open school ohhhhhhhjh

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by priscaoge(f): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
To be Lawyer no be by force..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abi?

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Tz well, ya'll can't blame the students all together. Something went wrong somewhere that caused the shocker. The guy said they were tryn to raise the standard of the law school, so I guess the questions were prepared in a hard way that caused the failure.
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Icon4s(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Yes. As a result of too much facebooking, pinging, Skyping, Wazaping, EPL, Champions league, La liga, Skelewuing, Doro Buccing, Big brother etc

6 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by lawrenceunaa: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2014
ayusco85:
A Yoruba boy who was dating an igbo girl whose name was Njideka,
He asked her to lie to his mum when he takes her home that her name was Bisi.

He told her his mum had a phobia for non-Yoruba people and would never accept her once she knows her name was an Igbo girl.
She did as he instructed on sighting the boyfriend's mum.

The mum asked her what her name was and she said 'Bisi'
but not without her characteristic thick igbo accent. grin

The boy's tribalistic mum was so happy that her son was getting married to a Yoruba girl ignoring the igbo tone and she said:
'what a lovely name, your boyfriend's elder brother too is Adebisi, his Dad is Olabisi and my best friend's name is Omobisi, which of the Bisi is yours?'

She was confused and she replied Ndubisi...the woman fainted
lol grin

14 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Lawstudent: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2014
It is pellucid that the DG made frantic efforts at frustrating the students ranging ftom reduction of exam time to setting of cryptic questions. A sadist he is.
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by MadCow1: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2014
LOL..

Thats why the Nigerian Legal System is useless... Most of these Lawtards would grow to become Attorney general and political criminals would just be going scottfree with our monies.. angry

Thats why the only hope for us is Jungle Justice.. angry Atleast for that one, nobody fail Jungle Justice law school.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2014
Mass failure in WAEC another mass failure in Law school
GEJ declare an emergency in the educational sector

This one For the intending/estabblished business people

.....Do Agricbusiness Create wealth
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Odunharry(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2014
ayusco85:
A Yoruba boy who was dating an igbo girl whose name was Njideka,
He asked her to lie to his mum when he takes her home that her name was Bisi.

He told her his mum had a phobia for non-Yoruba people and would never accept her once she knows her name was an Igbo girl.
She did as he instructed on sighting the boyfriend's mum.

The mum asked her what her name was and she said 'Bisi'
but not without her characteristic thick igbo accent. grin

The boy's tribalistic mum was so happy that her son was getting married to a Yoruba girl ignoring the igbo tone and she said:
'what a lovely name, your boyfriend's elder brother too is Adebisi, his Dad is Olabisi and my best friend's name is Omobisi, which of the Bisi is yours?'

She was confused and she replied Ndubisi...the woman fainted
lol

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Misogynist2014(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2014
Law is a wasted adventure, even our forefathers who never studied law can do what they do. cheesy
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by MovingMax: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by spanzed(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2014
This is so pathetic 4,000 failed...if truly they were failed they should re_Sit for the exam...let's No who is lieing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State / HELP! Is Surname The First Name Or Last Name? / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.