Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 (38936 Views)

Strike Back Season 5!!! Its Back / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
ChiSun27:
Over here in USN (United States of Nigeria) we don't know him.

Who is he? undecided
He also starred in Bourne Identity, Pirates of the Caribbean, Gi Joe, Thor and a host of other Hollywood blockbusters
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by undisputednesta(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Crixina:
I no know,I prefer Spartacus anytime to that movie.so dull.na only Tyrion part I dey like.
I just can't help it but I feel u not dat intellectual, no offence. Game of thrones shldnt b compare to Spartacus cos if u gud at manipulaction like PB series, den u will rank GoT along syd ON. I am not a fan of GoT but a faithfu
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by undisputednesta(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
remsonik:
I lost interest in game of thrones since ned stark was beheaded. I think they need to take out cersei lannister after this season shes getting too boring. I am also hoping to see the house of stark rise again. I want to see the lannister's power and hold on the kingdom crushed
Dats d main reason why u shld kip watchin d series...u still in season 1 and by d tym u get to season 4, u will b spell bound by d series.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Omimah: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
coogar:

yes.....he's also called kenny. but he hates the name. each time he was called kenny by anyone, he was quick to remind them his name is now bricks.

oz practically shot that dude into limelight. he was in the wire too(brodie broadus) & more than a dozen music videos after oz. he was in 2pac's ghetto gospel video(he got shot in it via a driveby), he was in freeway's video too. then aaliyah, mariah carey, fabulous' breathe, lumidee, camron & mario.
Yes. I remember how Minister Said almost fought the negroes who were teaching him how to smoke. He told them that he was a teenager with a short sentence, and would have a better thing to do with his life after his sentence ends.
Adebisi loves calling him Wangler. That is one area I love Hollywood movies. Unlike Nollywood where everybody bears first names, in Hollywood they also have surnames.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
remsonik:
I lost interest in game of thrones since ned stark was beheaded. I think they need to take out cersei lannister after this season shes getting too boring. I am also hoping to see the house of stark rise again. I want to see the lannister's power and hold on the kingdom crushed

No. No. No. Cersei is not boring. It is simply that you don't appreciate the story. You'll like to see the good guys start winning but (HELLO REMSONIK!), that never happens. All the bad things always seem to happen to the good guys. That is life. :-)
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Marotzke(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
tuagbo:
"Unnecessary" because this thread is supposed to be about the celebration of "our owns'" achievement not for moaners(which was how you came across in your first post).This is the first time I've come across your username so I have no idea if you were born in Nigeria or were raised outside the country.All I could make out from your first post was,you're a "diasporan."I've just checked your profile...incredibly uninspiring...what?!...Another Mother Theresa wannabe?Boring!!!...Yes,"you people" should have been clarified...some of us only attended night school
Don't mind that Nkakwu, so we should all run away because she logs into nairaland.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by wayne4loan: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
UrbanMystique:
he speaks yoruba like mad. he never denies his "nigerianess"

@op
yes, im super excited. one of my favorite actors in one of my favorite movies... (in barny's voice) it's gonna be LEGEN----wait for it--- DARY
LOL , are u a fan of Barney stinson
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by tuagbo: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Marotzke:
Don't mind that Nkakwu, so we should all run away because she logs into nairaland.
That was why I just let her be
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by tuagbo: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
coogar:

yes.....he's also called kenny. but he hates the name. each time he was called kenny by anyone, he was quick to remind them his name is now bricks.

oz practically shot that dude into limelight. he was in the wire too(brodie broadus) & more than a dozen music videos after oz. he was in 2pac's ghetto gospel video(he got shot in it via a driveby), he was in freeway's video too. then aaliyah, mariah carey, fabulous' breathe, lumidee, camron & mario.
Hmm...only one username puts up posts filled with information like this.Is that you "Ray Donovan?"
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Kbraims(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
9ce 1,i lyk dat film die...
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by oluamid(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
django1:
Areo Hotah? Or the sphinx of the citadel?

Judging from that pix with Jon Snow it will take a very off tangent spin from the books for him to be Areo Hotah.

I'm thinking more of one of the black brothers or even maybe one of the wildlings. The chief (Tormund Greybeard) maybe.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
oluamid:

Judging from that pix with Jon Snow it will take a very off tangent spin from the books for him to be Areo Hotah.

I'm thinking more of one of the black brothers or even maybe one of the wildlings. The chief (Tormund Greybeard) maybe.

That screen clip is actually from the movie "Pompeii" not game of thrones.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by oluamid(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
django1:

That screen clip is actually from the movie "Pompeii" not game of thrones.

Oh!

Him being Areo Hotah suddenly makes sense then.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 20, 2014
Haters gonna hate! Nigerians smear hate everywhere! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by tunnamaniah(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2014
i dont know ooo, buh d pix wey op use na for pompei oooo not game of thrones
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by smudge2079(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2014
waoh, dats great. I luv dis guy.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Dreyl(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Nice to know,we will keep representing anywhere in the world!
i ain't even through with the season 4 though kinda boring to me.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by guyANDROID1: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2014
ulaa:
Then you are missing alot

Thanku
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by remsonik(f): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2014
meritdee:

I'm just tired of this phrase "Winter is coming"...

I want the effin winter to come already!
Me too!!!
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by sammoe(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
And so did this guy too.... He is a new Lannister....

U are an example of the danger of self medication...

or is it overdose?

And I wasn't suppose to laff this early o!

Chai!
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by charlesopp(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2014
coogar:

one more reason to watch GOT!

he was the bomb in oz. the show lost its charm when he died in season 4. simon adebisi - "teach me how to rhyme, nigeria, gonorrohea, diarrhoea" grin cheesy

they wanted to bring him bak, buh it was too late..

google and see pple's comment abt him leavin the series... many felt bad abt the move

there is alwas somfin diff abt his own scene in d movie...(mayb cos am nigerian tho)

and the way he alwas prefers to b connected to his roots in movies..dts a wow

Now am goin watch Games of Thrones cos of him
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by charlesopp(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2014
Aida13:
Wow Game of Thrones just got cooler. This guy can act. I never watched Lost but I saw him in the movie The Mummy as well as in the series Strike Back. Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje has a way of outshining others in the same scene with him grin grin and even outshine the series lol

hahha...lok nah of the mommies..
ihmotep rite hand man

he's always playin the bad guy , thats y dey kill him all the time...

and yea he was in 50cents's Get rich or die tryin' too
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by charlesopp(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2014
Niyinficient:

Guy, u dull sha!

really dull
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2014
Excited!!
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by oluamid(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
If you are a fan of the books (A song of Ice and Fire 1-5) and other spin offs then you should be on this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/1548262/questions-theories-trivia-asoiaf-game
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by oluamid(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2014
remsonik:

Me too!!!

That's the best catchphrase in the entire Westrosi empire.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
sammoe:

U are an example of the danger of self medication...

or is it overdose?

And I wasn't suppose to laff this early o!

Chai!
GOOD TO KNOW MY POST HAS SINGLE HANDEDLY MADE ALOT OF PEOPLE LAUGH IN THE LAST 48HRS....

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by walanter(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
lik dis guy ...i was suprize wen every body was runin from d black smoke or monster d guy jus stand and hold is ground tellin d monster am not afriad of u ....mhen i say is nigah boy ....in lost undecided
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by hollandis(f): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pdizzle:

He won't fit in.

He was among those who messed up lost
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Tegaproxy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nice pic man grin
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by adisarasaq(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
And so did this guy too.... He is a new Lannister....

lol
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Aida13: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
charlesopp:

hahha...lok nah of the mommies..
ihmotep rite hand man

he's always playin the bad guy , thats y dey kill him all the time...

and yea he was in 50cents's Get rich or die tryin' too

Lmao let's face it, with those looks and build, he can't exactly play a goody-good guy. At least he can act, so I'm proud of him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Efe Special Bread" Hits Town (Photo) / BBNaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Big Brother Naija Housemates / Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.