Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket (57384 Views)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by eightsin(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
LET THE BEST MAN WIN.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by shady26(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
You are obviously insane with hate. Muslims are allowed to marry "Children of The Book"--- "The Book" meaning any religious book derived from Abrahamic beliefs i.e Bible, Torah.

There should be a law preventing your likes from procreating.
by a law preventing me from procreating you mean like SHARIA LAW precribing Castration for me, for airing my view? Have you seen the same tendencies for extreme violence oozing out of you even on this almost harmless forum?
you just precribed castration for me according sharia law just for airing my views on a muslim/muslim ticket that is yet to see the light of the day. i can only shudder at what your General and his Almaijiri army would have done to me if he was President and i was caught airing my views thus on the internet (not even close to calling him clueless as you guys always call GEJ).
you may not know it but youjust reinforced my beleif that muslims are an intolerant lot.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Walelavender(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wow! Before opening this thread,I just finished analysing the Buhari~Fashola ticket to some people( who are all christians) now (SW precisely),and they couldn't help it than to jump for joy. I was so suprised they were excited, until I told them, though its gonna be a Muslim~Muslim ticket and the party hasnt announced that yet, they all said it doesnt matter! I have won another set of family (won one 2 days ago)...APC will be doing their greatest mistake by not fielding these dudes. Religious bigots una hear?

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by precious00: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
A buhari/fashola ticket in 2015 wud be nigeria's LAST attempt to take PDP out of power, religion has no stake here, am a christian from delta state n would gladly vote for the combo, buhari wud comfortably give u a 12 to 14million votes from the north, while a fashola cud pull 5 to 6million votes from SW. I hope dis combo forces atleast a rerun election

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by 1960chic(f): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Many who haven't visited the north won't understand what christians go through because you live in lagos.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by shady26(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
majekdom2:
pls stop this trash of muslims killing xtains ... do you know how may muslims and xtains the corrupt govt has killed due to bad roads , bad health care and poverty ... pls , nigerioa cant be made an islamic state by any president . we are talking change here.
at least they had a chance with corruption and bad roads but the 100 boys at a federal high school yobe had no chance.
there is no one person that will bring change to you however the presumed toga of righteousness. the change starts with you, with all of us.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Muslims are allowed to marry "Children of The Book"--- "

They are also commanded to kill "children of the book"

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by shady26(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
majekdom2:
did boko haram thrive under an islamic govrnment or a christain .... 2015 is near now , they wanna accept cease fire , read bw the lines man ..
its called intolerance for an infidel led government.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

P.S: don't you find it weird that a lot of your Muslim leaders from IBB, Atiku, Fashola etc marry Christian women,

When their women are not allowed to go to school, what do you expect the smart Muslim men to do. Marry illiterates? He'll no. The look for educated ones who obviously would be Christians grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by olatiler(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Another certified lunatic from yaba left
Another clueless blind fellow
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

When their women are not allowed to go to school, what do you expect the smart Muslim men to do. Marry illiterates? He'll no. The look for educated ones who obviously would be Christians grin
WA sheyrey
Who wan marry illiterates

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Firefire(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
[s]
ilugunboy:

It will not work with you and those sold on religion sentiment over the issue of ability to perform.....but it will work for millions of Nigerians that are not bother about Muslim/Christian Christian /Muslim Muslim/Muslim Christian/Chrisitan nonsense.

If paired, I assured you that many pastors in SW will campaign for the ticket inside their churches.
[/s]

angry undecided
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by pring: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
For me, I love fashola alot. He is the kind of gem nigeria needs. His kind of charisma n leadership style is nt found in PDP. Those PDP has messed this country up alot.
wht has GEJ archived over the yrs?
just corruption n looting over board.
Am a Christian,
I dont care abt religion.
This country needs a reset.
let do someting new.
GEJ is a big mistake.
I will vote for fahola anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by tumbez: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

It will not work with you and those sold on religion sentiment over the issue of ability to perform.....but it will work for millions of Nigerians that are not bother about Muslim/Christian Christian /Muslim Muslim/Muslim Christian/Chrisitan nonsense.

If paired, I assured you that many pastors in SW will campaign for the ticket inside their churches.
good thinking brooo
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by okych16(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
ratiken:

'STORY FOR THE GODS'. Present a muslim/ muslim ticket and watch pdp suspend all campaigns cos you would have done all the campaign for them...... Especially in this era of bokoharam and ISIS

lol... True talk

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by FILUX(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nay! with Fashola as vice is just a way to entice Nigerians into making wrong decision by voting for apc, which will never happen. Nigeria is in for a change in 2015 or every one should prepare for revolution.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

Just make that mistake of using Muslim/Muslim ticket, it will be RSVP for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by pring: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
jhydosky:
Buhari/Fashola Ticket is my ideal ticket.
Fashola harldy comes across as a Muslim.

Are we saying we voted for GEJ primarily beacuse he is a christian??
For me. That was not my main reason and believe same applies to so many others.
for me, GEJ was a very big mistake.
I voted for him thinking he is really a fresh air.
nt knowing that he is more polluted than his predecessors.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by funshint(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Who cares about religion; not in SW anyway...even as a christian i'll gladly vote for Fashola even if he contest against Pastor Adeboye #Seriously. Any ticket with that guy #Fashola alrdy has my vote.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by cannonnier(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
PStacks:
Racism is Natural Disaster to Humanity But Religion is Man made disaster to Humanity..

Maybe Man didn't have the choice as to have been born White or Black.. But man Invented Religion.

Now They are Proposing Buhari-Fashola Ticket, some Religious bigots are already talking Muslim-muslim Ticket.

Yes Buhari is Muslim and yes, Fashola is Muslim, Yes I am Christian but I refuse to tie my VotÉ tÒ relÍgiÓu§ sentimentalities.

Buhari-Fashola is good for me.
Buhari-Amechi is equally good for me, But Placing Amechi over Fashola because of Religion is what kills this country..

I don't care your religion, provided you will put issues of National interest at heart..

I will not be swayed by Religion..
That said, in this 2015 elections, I will not be swayed by Tribe.. I love Buhari weda he's Hausa Igbo or Yoruba....

Until Religious, Tribal and ethnic rivalries don't come into National Discuss During Electioneering in Nigeria, No meaningful progress can ever be made..

Have said that.. The only other alternative is to have the country break up into its constituent units..

Just this morning I was reading an article that showed the Igbos were still very Much interested in the Biafra Republic.. I read on igbo woman's comment that said "We want Biafra, Death to Nigeria"..
Imagine that!!!

If the igbo's wan Biafra and the Arewa Walls has never been Bridged since inception of the Arewa Kingdom.. The Oduduwa people has also been formidable in their own might..

If the 3 kingdoms coming together doesn't make us stronger, then we shouldn't allow it to kill us..

Population is power in other part of the world, but population doesn't translate to Power in Nigeria because the Population don't speak one Language...

Little wonder in the Bible when they wanted to build a Tower to see god! God realised they had one language and just tot to himself, "I'm God, Alpha and Omega" these peps wan see me, its simple, I'l just make them speak different languages..

U c, we are a powerful Nation that can see God, but God doesn't want us to see him as a Nation, that's why we speak different language..

For Nigerians to see God, they "MUST" speak in one voice and in one language..

On this note, I throw the question..

Can Nigeria ever be better?

Stop being patriotic or stop being Optimistic.. Be Realistic...

Great speech. You have awoken my hope again.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Joy83(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Caseless:
it wil work i.e if the xtains ar assured that senate president and d deputy, speaker and dep speaker wil b xtains.
See your life nów... Does that mean there Is no credible christian that can serve as VP with Buhari instead of calculating all this sanate and house of representãtives palaver.
May God open our eye to what this may turn into if achieved later in future.
Dévil that will know Is far better than angél that we think Is coming.

Leave senate and house of reps Alone for nów.... Muslim_christian ticket would still be better for APC according to Nigeria polítics at the moment in order to clear unnecessary doubt among Nigerans.

God Bless Nigeria My fatherland!
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Time to shun ethnic and religious sentiments,for purposeful and bold leadership,vote buhari for president.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by tomakint: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
On the march again....naive-minded ones are once again displaying their emotional outburst on something very sensitive. M.K.O Abiola and Kingibe combo (a Muslim/Muslim ticket)in '93 was widely celebrated across adherents of both religions why? There was no religion-induced crises predating the election of that time but what do we have now? Boko Haram/ISIS predating this coming election yet these APC clowns can't think undecided Buhari/Fashola combo is dead on arrival Goodluck to Jonathan cool

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Caseless: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Joy83:

See your life nów... Does that mean there Is no credible christian that can serve as VP with Buhari instead of calculating all this sanate and house of representãtives palaver.
May God open our eye to what this may turn into if achieved later in future.
Dévil that will know Is far better than angél that we think Is coming.

Leave senate and house of reps Alone for nów.... Muslim_christian ticket would still be better for APC according to Nigeria polítics at the moment in order to clear unnecessary doubt among Nigerans.

God Bless Nigeria My fatherland!
nice post!
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Gaystar(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

Is religion Nigeria greatest headache? no

Corruption is about the greatest problem bedeviling this country today....it has bred poverty...religion acrimony and high level of insecurity.

Once you take care of corruption, you will reduce if not eliminate most of these problems.

Let PDP campaign using religion and allow APC to keep highlightin the ineptitude of this governemnt and see how that religion campaign works against PDP.

THE highest numbers of voters is coming from the North and SW.....and the blackmail of muslim muslim ticket will not fly in those places.
why are you sounding so grammatical here? just go ahead with that horseshit theory and see how PDP will sail through without much hurdle.
In an era where Islamists have become so violent in their campaigns all over the world including our brothers in the chad basin and more people are becoming Islam phobic and you are here spewing trash theories.
I'm a Muslim and I will never support such move in a country like ours. This is what PDP will never contemplate

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by ayindejimmy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
HisSexcellency:

wake up sleepy head, its 7:30 am.
If apc light they should add three vice presidents (fashola, adams and amaechi) to buhari's presidency i dont give a hoot. By their acts you shall know them
d number of likes u r gettin certainly shows hw acceptable ur comment is
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Datsme: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

I assure you and your type that the only place such high intolerance resides are in the North and SS/SE and NEVER in the SW.

SE/SS votes are already on locked down for GEJ.....so there is little APC will do to appease those two regions.....the North is weighing heavily for APC....the battle ground is the SW.....all you need is a person with good record of political office, and that is very popular to unlock the idle voters in the region to come out and vote....FASHOLA meets the criteria.

Just like most yorubas..I have Muslims and Christians in my own household...living amicably without rancour, so why should we allow foreign religion to determine who to vote for against competency.

Forget your bullshytee religions when it comes to SW....

I concur wit ds. In my household, all the females r practising christianity while the males r muslims n we share ideas without sentiment. But to be sincere, if I am opportuned to make a contribution as regard d subject of discourse, I wud prefer a pair of both religious practices in order to be careful especially in a situation whereby a part believes dt sm1 hs d interest of islamizing d country. And to be factual, we nid nt to deceive ourselves on hw our pastors and imams do preach in support of any candidate base on religious ground. That is dt

But my area of concern in this thread is dt major part of d news was based on lagos governorship tussle in contrary to d headline. So my question is - what s happening to our journalism or is ds a new idea of news reporting?
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by funshint(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
To those raising religious sentiments we know U̶̲̥̅̊ wouldn't vote APC anyway so why make noise. Buhari-Fashola is not a good news atall for PDP. I just urge APC to remain focused with their plan *GEJ must be trembling somewhere now!
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by caxim04(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
You are right but do you think the kingmakers will allow such allliance. Vote buhari/fashola then you will be voting fashola as president(technically). History has it that Buhari always give his deputies free hand to express their knowledge. Or why do you think Buhari/ Tunde Bakare Ticket was scuttled ?

The problem is not PDP but APC and its thieftain.
1stola:

I will take a "decent" thief over a callous clueless rouge any day. I silly person who has allowed many thieves like himself to go unpunished.
A callous man who increased fuel pump price on new year day without any reason.
We have had enough already.
Sai Buhari/Fashola 2015.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Ediskcab(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
drstan:
oh! So you have not heard about the islamic agenda to islamize nigeria? I peety any christian that wil help them to establish the agenda by voting APC in, check al the post of offices in apc al of them allocated to muslims why? Brother think.google the islamic agenda of nigeria and abuja declaration of 1998 on how they pay the islamic organisation of africa $120billion for nigeria to be among the islamic countries in africa, do you know how many times muslim, sharia, mosque appear in our constitution? And no church or christian in it, do you know turkey was 99% christian before? But islamic agenda uproated it, now christian there are just 0.023% and if you think it will not be possible in nigeria you must be mistaken, christianity in turkey was about +1000 years and it was uproated talk less of nigeria, you know we christian can not carry gun,or bomb, there is a revelation that if the church fail to take it stand in 30yr time nigeria will be like turkey, there aim is to islamize africa if they succeed in nigeria the rest africa country will be easy.so let be wise like the serpent and harmless like a dove by using wisdom as the bible said.

Another religious bigot and his likes on th prowl?!!!!!

Nairalanders BEWARE
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
shady26:

you just precribed castration for me according sharia law just for airing my views on a muslim/muslim ticket that is yet to see the light of the day. .

Castration?!

I was actually thinking more in line of the Gas Chamber, or feeding you to a pack wild hyenas as you clearly have no useful benefit to the rest of earth other than spreading hate and ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video) / Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.