Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

If I Was The Founder Of Facebook All These Would Have Happen - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If I Was The Founder Of Facebook All These Would Have Happen (717 Views)

I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was The Founder Of Facebook All These Would Have Happen by Finepaparazy(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2014
IF I WAS THE FOUNDER OF
FACEBOOK **

• There would Be Free Jobs For Those That Never Logs Out Of My Website..

• No Under 16's.

• No More Than 5 Posts A Day.

• Ugly Chicks Upload their Pics
Once A Month.

• No People Over the Age Of

• I Read Your Inboxes.

• A Chick Who Gets Less than
10 Likes Will Be
Banned For 3 weeks. • No Nude Pics.

• No Texting When You In The
Toilet or When
You're Eating.

• You Wear Your Facebook
Uniform Before Logging In.

• Strictly No Dating on
facebook.

• After 10 We all Log Out
(Closing Gates).

• You bath Before You Post.

• You Need To
Have At Least 20
foreign Friends
On Your Facebook.

• You're Not Allowed To Have
More Than 500
Friends.

• You Need To Make An
Affidavit To Have An
Account and A doctor's Note
(Ebola).

• You can only login after
church on sundays, and if u didn't go to
church,
you can't login.

• Wash Your Hands Before
Signing In.

• Then if you mess!
your facebook will automatically log u
out...

I No Try Like A Man..?
Re: If I Was The Founder Of Facebook All These Would Have Happen by ojun50(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2014
That why u are not the founder
Re: If I Was The Founder Of Facebook All These Would Have Happen by Finepaparazy(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2014
ojun50:
That why u are not the founder

Dats y I said If I Was The Founder..
Re: If I Was The Founder Of Facebook All These Would Have Happen by Jasonisnotdead: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: If I Was The Founder Of Facebook All These Would Have Happen by seagullbabz(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Continuu
Re: If I Was The Founder Of Facebook All These Would Have Happen by RealJenny(f): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2014
tot u we give free jobs to dose who Neva log out, why re u knw saying erry1 wud log out after 10

(1) (Reply)

How To Spank Your Graduate Training Exams Effortlessly And Pqs / I Need 20 Marketers In Ibadan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.