Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me (3734 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) / Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by adepiero: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
englishmart:
you are useless and Stup1d.
You are brainless tongue your gut is filled with lies and until you change before I stop referring to you angry undecided
Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by ERCROSS(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
FLAWLES:
lol, am nt rilly a J.J.C bin a visitor on NL for 2yrs, ok
2 years ? shocked
Whaoooo shocked
So ,What took u that long before u eventually decide to become a registered member ?
Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by englishmart(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
adepiero:
You are brainless tongue your gut is filled with lies and until you change before I stop referring to you angry undecided
just get reasonable

1 Like

Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by killzone(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Common sense is not common
Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by MrCork: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cokacola:
i have beeen crusing on this hausa for a very long now cry cry last nite i decide to talk to her , what she told me shock me... she said that she cant marry me cus i dont av a cattle farm , i try leting knw that i av abou 5companies to myself and she refuse saying that if i must marry her i should own a cattle.....am confuce right now and i rili love her...pls advice on what to do b4 i loose her cry cry angry

...u want ma advise? angry

1 Like

Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by Cokacola: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

...u want ma advise? angry
do u av any
Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by FLAWLES(f): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
ERCROSS:

2 years ? shocked
Whaoooo shocked
So ,What took u that long before u eventually decide to become a registered member ?
cuz of 1topic lyk vhat"1 wrong turn"
Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by ERCROSS(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
FLAWLES:
cuz of 1topic lyk vhat"1 wrong turn"
Hmmm..
And has it been worth it so far... ?
As in..
Being a member
Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by numericalguy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cokacola:
i have beeen crusing on this hausa for a very long now cry cry last nite i decide to talk to her , what she told me shock me... she said that she cant marry me cus i dont av a cattle farm , i try leting knw that i av abou 5companies to myself and she refuse saying that if i must marry her i should own a cattle.....am confuce right now and i rili love her...pls advice on what to do b4 i loose her cry cry angry

This guy dumb gaan o! He doesn't even know the difference between Hausa and Fulani.
Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by FLAWLES(f): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2014
ERCROSS:

Hmmm..
And has it been worth it so far... ?
As in..
Being a member
yap+tanks 4ur concern
Re: See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me by lawrenceunaa: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2014
op common sense u no get upon all ur five companies u no fit buy cow to win her over grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Cannot Go Back Sexually / I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi / Val Palava: Be Like Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.