Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria (85685 Views)

Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Amhatu(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
CityNG:

I agree, he has an in depth view of his tainted position.

I prefer to get my information from NPR and other NGO that has no agenda.

Listen, the US "may" hold patents to some virus/bacteria. Who do you want to hold the patent? North Korea, ISIL?

That they hold the patent to some or created some doesn't mean that they are using them for negative stuff.

If a company wants to create a drug to counter a disease, where do you think they get the samples from? eBay? Amazon?

Gimmmmeeeeeabreak.

Sorry to say your argument holds no validity. Facts have already been established.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
@MissMeiya

This made front page? Whoopz embarassed

Nairaland mods are daft

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
HolyHolla:
We still rule them....

Poster this your picture ehn, where can son of man get a clear one grin
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gbosa

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Amhatu:

Sorry to say your argument holds no validity. Facts have already been established.

You don't hav to be sorry. Just state your opinion which are just as valid as mine.

Now my opinion may make you feel uncomfortable (hopefully as that is the intent) and you may prefer to latch on to something that justifies your position but that doesn't make your opinion to be reasonable facts to educated and traveled folks.

I mean for fu(ks sakes your news information comes from some guy name Mike grin

Tell me, how do you get and replenish your supply of tin foil hats in Nigeria?
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
CityNG:
Gbosa

US Company Makes T-Shirt Claiming Nairaland Loves The US

Mods, frontpage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Kingsimmer(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Racism is a very Great Challenges the Blacks are
Facing within the Whites and seriously it will
never stop if:-
1. Racism will never stop as long as white Cars
are still using Black Tires.
2. Racism will never end as we still wash white
clothes first before others.
3. Racism will never end if people still wear
White clothes to Wedding and black clothes to
Funerals.
4. Racism will never end as long as those who
don’t pay their Bills are blacklisted not White
Listed.
5. Racism will never end because even when
you’re playing a Snooker game, You won’t win
until you sink the Black ball and the white balls
remain on the Field..
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
angry
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Amhatu(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
CityNG:

You don't hav to be sorry. Just state your opinion which are just as valid as mine.

Now my opinion may make you feel uncomfortable (hopefully as that is the intent) and you may prefer to latch on to something that justifies your position but that doesn't make your opinion to be reasonable facts to educated and traveled folks.

I mean for fu(ks sakes your news information comes from some guy name Mike grin

Tell me, how do you get and replenish your supply of tin foil hats in Nigeria?

You need to stay with the facts and not go to gimmicks & tricks in order to avoid the truth.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by FOLLOWJESUS: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
It is funny anyway, I have observed that some Americans don't know the difference between LIBERIA and NIGERIA, this two countries has one thing in common about ebola,Liberia sent ebola to nigeria and nigeria delt with ebola well in nigeria here some product will soon come out with the name ebola or boko haram watch it, MY KNEELS ARE STILL ON GROUD THANKING BABA GOD 4 NIJA,pls continue thanking GOD don't mind Americans they are jealous. I DEY LAUGH.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

US Company Makes T-Shirt Claiming Nairaland Loves The US

Mods, frontpage.

Lolll cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
This will tell u how world love d name NIGERIA. Proud to b NIGERIAN!!!
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
I don't see any reason y Nigerians should be angry...we make mockery of ourselves @ the slightest flaws. remember the OGA@the top ish, nd PEJ's little drama#it was made fun of, like forever*so we don't care if we are mocked @
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by pseudonomer: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lol, USA...

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Amhatu:

You need to stay with the facts and not go to gimmicks & tricks in order to avoid the truth

Says someone who gets his world views from Mike Adams grin cheesy grin
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by sekzy99(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
dolafunmi:

Dude, your case is totally out of here...lol.
how is it out of here
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by unmask: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
seems anything with Nigeria in it sets everybody on edge.....Nobody sees the humour in it again......Nigeria is ebola free on paper, so that t-shirt could actually be mocking the USA.......besides it might have been made by a Nigerian......
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by sekzy99(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
obaayo2:
join the navy my guy.
nah... Not joining the navy
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
sekzy99:
nah... Not joining the navy

I need someone that can supply me with Rice for distributing grin

I also need connection form a village that can give me some Chieftancy titles but not requiring me to ever set foot in the village cheesy

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Eya...epele o.

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Funjosh(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Clap for yourself grin
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by simdam500(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Great is thy faithfulness
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by onlysose(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
check this

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by sekzy99(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
CityNG:

I need someone that can supply me with Rice for distributing grin

I also need connection form a village that can give me some Chieftancy titles but not requiring me to ever set foot in the village cheesy
you need your brain tested cos you aint makin sense
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
sekzy99:
you need your brain tested cos you aint makin sense

Or maybe it's your brain that needs checking because you lack comprehension skills grin

Do they have such facilities in Nigeria or you have to try to go to India like you leaders? grin
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
onlysose:
check this

I like it, excellent.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Xionez(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
The idiots and hypocrites. This company's stupidity should be legendary. We all know Ebola is becoming a pandemic and yet, the individual stupidly came and personally transported the virus.....and if that weren't enough, stupidly purchases this useless T-shirt to show the world the extent of his/her foolishness.
He/she may as well buy an "I am American" T-shirt and enter the ISIS region. Tstewwww.

Well, I don't blame some of them. Those foolish ones are always act as Carriers

In 1500-1600, The Europeans (now Americans) transmitted smallpox to the native Indian American populations with devastating results. Lots of settlements were wiped off before immunity was obtained by the remaining survivors.

In c 1700, Colonialists brought Leprosy to us, West Africans, from East Africa or Middle East where the bacterium thrived. It also had an equal devastating result but surprisingly, it was contained. How this happened is yet to be determined, just like Ebola. These same colonialists introduced it to the Americas by the way of slave trade.

And these are just small examples. Let us not delve into the BLACK DEATH (Bubonic plague caused by Yersinia Pestis bacterium) which swept across Asia to Europe with a total death of close to a 100 million. It lasted from 1348-1350 killing half the population of numerous countries. It was carried by "enterprising" merchants involved in silk and other Asian commodity.

SMH.....and here was I, envying their Patriotism and relentless efforts when partaking in their civic duty.
Well, I just hope these awkward bunch are few in number.
If I were the Immigration Officer, I would closely monitor EVERY individual that likes, purchases or expresses interest in this product. There is a HIGH PROBABILITY that they would ship something that makes the collapse of the Soviet Union look like a nursery school rehearsals for a PTA presentation, comparatively speaking.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Xionez:
The idiots and hypocrites. This company's stupidity should be legendary. We all know Ebola is becoming a pandemic and yet, the individual stupidly came and personally transported the virus.....and if that weren't enough, stupidly purchases this useless T-shirt to show the world the extent of his/her foolishness.
He/she may as well buy an "I am American" T-shirt and enter the ISIS region. Tstewwww.

Well, I don't blame some of them. Those foolish ones are always act as Carriers

In 1500-1600, The Europeans (now Americans) transmitted smallpox to the native Indian American populations with devastating results. Lots of settlements were wiped off before immunity was obtained by the remaining survivors.

In c 1700, Colonialists brought Leprosy to us, West Africans, from East Africa or Middle East where the bacterium thrived. It also had an equal devastating result but surprisingly, it was contained. How this happened is yet to be determined, just like Ebola. These same colonialists introduced it to the Americas by the way of slave trade.

And these are just small examples. Let us not delve into the BLACK DEATH (Bubonic plague caused by Yersinia Pestis bacterium) which swept across Asia to Europe with a total death of close to a 100 million. It lasted from 1348-1350 killing half the population of numerous countries. It was carried by "enterprising" merchants involved in silk and other Asian commodity.

SMH.....and here was I, envying their Patriotism and relentless efforts when partaking in their civic duty.
Well, I just hope these awkward bunch are few in number.
If I were the Immigration Officer, I would closely monitor EVERY individual that likes, purchases or expresses interest in this product. There is a HIGH PROBABILITY that they would ship something that makes the collapse of the Soviet Union look like a nursery school rehearsals for a PTA presentation, comparatively speaking.

Based on what? Your gut feeling? grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Asek1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
"The stone the builders rejected..."
America wait and see

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by VivaLaFrans: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
White men hates us, including the christians there (Caucasian christians). I joined one of their forums and introduced myself and all I recieved in return was insults. They call Nigerians fraudsters, HIV distributors and so on... They'll tell you that blacks were lesser beings compaired to the Caucasians. They say the three sons of Noah, Shem, Ham and Japhet, that Ham (who was cursed by Noah) was the father of blacks, Shem was the father of Asians and Middle East and the rest and Japhet was the father of the Caucasians... They are very silly people I tell you... The only way to fight back is by Mockery... When they mock you with what you are suffering from, mock them with what they are lacking. Thats the truth... I pity blacks who worship and treat white men as gods.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Asek1:
"The stone the builders rejected..."
America wait and see

US did not reject Nigeria. They in fact have two of the biggest embassies in Africa in Nigeria. Some African countries don;t even have a US embassy and have to go to another country to use US services.

Though it makes you feel all warm and tingly on the inside to think bad of us but it won't work.

Be more appreciative and thankful of my US tax dollars being spent on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.