Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! (2243 Views)

7 People Who Claim To Be Jesus / Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2014
[size=20]
An Imam and a Barber were
walking
along the road.]
BARBER: Imam,do you know there
is
no God? IMAM: what makes you say so?
BARBER: if there was God,nobody
would be poor,nobody will
suffer,and nobody
Will lack!
IMAM: ooh! Brother,Allah Will prove himself to you.
[After 5 minutes of walking,they
both saw a
dirty madman with his hair
overgrown and unkept] IMAM: do
you know there is no barber? BARBER: hahaha,Imam...B ut i
am a
barber,what makes you say so?
IMAM: if there was a barber, this
man's hair
wont be so overgrown and unkept
BARBER: aaah! But if he comes to my shop,i will cut his hair, and
make
him look neat.
IMAM: so is ALMIGHTY ALLAH, if you
meet him, he will provide you with
all your needs...He wont let
you suffer,neither will you lack! [If You Believe That God Wont
Let
You Lack And
Suffer

Same case appears in the Christian way if уσυ come to him(GOD) he will help уσυ, he will answer уσυя prayers and forgive уσυ of all уσυя sins!

Have a re-think!

The LORD is calling уσυ today!!![/size]

Cc; Francistony, Pr0ton, Lexxybooy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by pesty100(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Are u saying God only helps those dat comes to him
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Yustash001(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2014
Interesting...
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Tallesty1(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
I tire.
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Kylekent59: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2014
Every body knws there are 2 tins on earth dat u choose to do. GOOD or BAD. I stand for good ooooo. Click like if u love good. If u love bad na ebora u dey ooo

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:

He helps everyone.. But if уσυ move close to him there are further and better benefits!

Now take for example if уσυ need a particular help from someone; will the person ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st come to help уσυ Without knowing the problem you're facing

But if уσυ tell the person what you're passing through or the problem уσυ have he/she will definitely help уσυ!
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Orunto: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2014
VINI. VIDI. VICI. I CAME I SAW I CONQUERED. I PRAYED I SAW GOD I BECAME SANE !
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Macelliot(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
That's not the case.
God help everyone, good or bad alike.
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by mesoade(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

He helps everyone.. But if уσυ move close to him there are further and better benefits!

Now take for example if уσυ need a particular help from someone; will the person ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st come to help уσυ Without knowing the problem you're facing

But if уσυ tell the person what you're passing through or the problem уσυ have he/she will definitely help уσυ!

you are very onpoint
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
you are very onpoint

True!

It baffles ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ aℓσt when some atheist say they were BORN AGAIN Christians and they later convert to atheism due to what they call bible contradictions and other stuff..
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2014
Using your illustration, we all know that average church going men are poor.

Most atheist are rich.

Your write-up is flawed. undecided

P.S- I'm not saying there's no God.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Lurcky(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:

Of course yes if you dont go to him and keep his commandments, you re jst wasting time
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by pesty100(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

What about those chibok girls that boko haram kidnap, didn't they move close to God

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by mesoade(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

True!

It baffles ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ aℓσt when some atheist say they were BORN AGAIN Christians and they later convert to atheism due to what they call bible contradictions and other stuff..
yea,most atheist are those that have read a great part of the bible . . But they don't know there is a difference between reading and meditating
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Most atheist are rich.

Christians: are we to be moved with materials things; Money,cars,houses

What is the essence of owning luxury cars,houses and losing eternity

A rich man who commits sins and go to hell
A poor man who commits sins and go to hell
A rich man who is righteous and enjoys eternity in heaven
A poor man who is righteous and enjoys eternity in heaven!

Being rich or not doesn't have to do with Religion.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by mesoade(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Most atheist are rich.

yea,i'm yet to see a poor atheist.people only Move closer to God during hardship.
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by davien(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2014
mad people are delusional and delusions are beliefs that never change upon discovery of it being wrong or against it..... atheists are not delusional....so if you can provide evidence of "god/gods" fine....we'll start believing... smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by mesoade(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Christians: are we to be moved with materials things; Money,cars,houses

What is the essence of owning luxury cars,houses and losing eternity

A rich man who commits sins and go to hell
A poor man who commits sins and go to hell
A rich man who is righteous and enjoys eternity in heaven
A poor man who is righteous and enjoys eternity in heaven!

Being rich or not doesn't have to do with Religion.
you're right tho. But what that guy is probably saying is because those atheists have not experienced a catastrophic event,they believe there's no God . . Satan wil torment rich ppl who believe in God to make them sin but wil leave atheists who believe there's no God because the atheists are already on their way to hell, . Wat baffles me most is dat dey dnt believe in d existence of spiritual forces. . .I even saw a thread where sum ppl say "money ritual" ain't real,i just laff at their ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Macelliot(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Most atheist are rich.

Your own view of the write-up is myopic.
Atheism is a means of escaping from one's consience of good & bad.... Most Immoralities are legally accepted to them.
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:

What about those chibok girls that boko haram kidnap, didn't they move close to God

Fine!

Everything Tha̶̲̥̅̊t happens in tђîs world happens for a reason.

The fact Tha̶̲̥̅̊t we are alive today is by the Grace of God..

Its not as if does girls don't receive Grace

And its not as if GOd is being partial

Everything happens for a particular reason.
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by mesoade(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2014
davien:
mad people are delusional and delusions are beliefs that never change upon discovery of it being wrong or against it..... atheists are not delusional....so if you can provide evidence of "god/gods" fine....we'll start believing... smiley
the evidences available are more spiritually oriented than physical or logical . . And since you don't believe in spirituallity,it's of no use explaining to you
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by davien(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
the evidences available are more spiritually oriented than physical or logical . . And since you don't believe in spirituallity,it's of no use explaining to you
can you sniff your own confirmation bias? undecided i need to believe in words like "spirituality" and not logic...or the physical....
how then do you understand this if it borders beyond logic and the physical?....how do your senses detect a non-physical...non-logical "realm"?....and how do you confirm having such an experience if it isn't physically or logically in existence....above all....are all claims that defy logic and the physical supernatural? can i call a non-logical... non-physical term like a married-bachelor supernatural? undecided
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by mesoade(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2014
davien:
can you sniff your own confirmation bias? undecided i need to believe in words like "spirituality" and not logic...or the physical....
how then do you understand this if it borders beyond logic and the physical?....how do your senses detect a non-physical...non-logical "realm"?....and how do you confirm having such an experience if it isn't physically or logically in existence....above all....are all claims that defy logic and the physical supernatural? can i call a non-logical... non-physical term like a married-bachelor supernatural? undecided
well?,i had told you quondamly,its of no use arguing with an atheist.
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2014
i was actually hoping to read a letter you wrote with your own reasoning, i was wrong, a brain affected with religious virus cannot reason.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
you're right tho. But what that guy is probably saying is because those atheists have not experienced a catastrophic event,they believe there's no God . . Satan wil torment rich ppl who believe in God to make them sin but wil leave atheists who believe there's no God because the atheists are already on their way to hell, . Wat baffles me most is dat dey dnt believe in d existence of spiritual forces. . .I even saw a thread where sum ppl say "money ritual" ain't real,i just laff at their ignorance.

How will a sane individual say there's nothing like money ritual

Like western culture is taking over.. They see Spiritual happenings as superstition!
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by podosci(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Are u saying Dangote, Bill gates, carlos slim, warren buffet,,,,,let me come.closer to home OBj, IBB, David mark, Davido, 2face, ARE THE MOST GODLY PEOPLE ON EARTH.....THATS WHY THEY ARE ONE OF THE RICHEST?.......if faith is reciprocal to wealth,,i guess i would be both a christian and a muslim,,,,inorder to double ma wealth
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

Are u saying Dangote, Bill gates, carlos slim, warren buffet,,,,,let me come.closer to home OBj, IBB, David mark, Davido, 2face, ARE THE MOST GODLY PEOPLE ON EARTH.....THATS WHY THEY ARE ONE OF THE RICHEST?.......if faith is reciprocal to wealth,,i guess i would be both a christian and a muslim,,,,inorder to double ma wealth

Wealth is not a measure of faith/believe

And i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ telling уσυ wealth Ƈan be acquired in many ways(ungodly/ritual) or αηу other way..

Believe/Religion is not mainly to acquire wealth(material things). Think about eternity.. Life after death

Last bullet;
[size=100]Heaven is real and hell is real[/size]
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by podosci(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Wealth is not a measure of faith/believe

And i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ telling уσυ wealth Ƈan be acquired in many ways(ungodly/ritual) or αηу other way..

Believe/Religion is not mainly to acquire wealth(material things). Think about eternity.. Life after death

Last bullet;
[size=80]Heaven is real and hell is real[/size]
But the initial post above was trying to relate faith to weath,,,,by relating the barber and the mad man......saying if u dont cum to God, you woud remain poor and suffer...........i think its the OP that Got it wrong
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Kay17: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Fine!

Everything Tha̶̲̥̅̊t happens in tђîs world happens for a reason.

The fact Tha̶̲̥̅̊t we are alive today is by the Grace of God..

Its not as if does girls don't receive Grace

And its not as if GOd is being partial

Everything happens for a particular reason.

Equally the reason why people are dead and why they suffer hopelessly must be because of God's grace. Can you accept that?
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Pr0ton: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi

Your comparing God with human being(barber)

God created the madman you know. Just as you would care for your things, God should take care of His creatures... If freewill would hinder Him, then, He should remove it!!!
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
Please stop the blasphemy. Fucking retard.
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Pr0ton: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
yea,most atheist are those that have read a great part of the bible . . But they don't know there is a difference between reading and meditating being delusional

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God / A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al / Joshua Selman Is A False Teacher By Shotola And Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.