Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event (58699 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / Checkout Linda Ikeji's Outfit At Future Awards Africa Last Night (photos) / Genevieve Pinkball: See What Toke, Lynxx, Funke Akindele, Eku Edewor, Wore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by callmebeauty(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Who cares? If you like wear pant nd bra,no concern mi joz. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by sammieguze(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Damn... This girl fine
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Misogynist2014(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
What is informative or educating about 'just another' woman? She has money, isn't it? Cos its the only viable reason this junk will be on front page. angry

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by idris4r83(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
she is the number 1 blogger in Africa

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by timilehing(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nairaland & Linda's affairs shA

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by BlackBaron: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
And what is 'Jimmy Choose '?

Lol.
OP I want to buy o
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by hayzed2: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice outfit but she no fine like my beautiful sister (Omotola) jolaade smiley #loveyousis
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Ately: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
#how dis topic take concern d gbese wey I go take pay iya elewa moni..wey I use drink koko sad

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by olupops(f): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
priscaoge:
Cute! I love that dress kiss kiss
I don't see anything special in that dress.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by since2005(f): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
She's not half pretty as I am

# runs outer thread
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Misogynist2014(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
callmebeauty:
Who cares? If you like wear pant nd bra,no concern mi joz. undecided undecided
Nairaland and their urge to push posts to fp. Mr. Seun, what benefit can mankind derive from 'this' .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by ayobase(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Stelvin101:
These days irrelevant and useless threads are making FP. Seun what's happening na angry

money must be made via trending events and personalities.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Ninilowo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Therefore?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by priscaoge(f): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
olupops:
I don't see anything special in that dress.

But I do my Dear wink

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Balkan(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
we need to see her on bikini, that's only way I will know if she is pretty

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
I love the dress.
I love this babe gaan...
What happened to her black gate? E done fall?
BTW her bo*bs be like them not properly aligned lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by callmebeauty(f): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Nairaland and their urge to push posts to fp. Mr. Seun, what benefit can mankind derive from 'this' .
help me ask him,is fashion all about competition?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Aunty Linda, Always wearing a smile. she's such a wonderful woman. Tiwa savage should learn how to dress from her

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
She forgot to snap at her gate. grin

She's pretty sha!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Mogidi: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Misogynist2014:

Na by force to comment, why didn't you click on a topic dear to your heart? Jeeeze!!!

Can't you navigate Nairaland? Check the topics that interest you, meanwhile let me enjoy my "Linda"

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by phemiay(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice outfit. I Loved it
---------------------------------
Check this latest car out
http://www.josphatinfo.com/2014/10/audi-a1-sportback-car-review.html
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Misogynist2014(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
priscaoge:
Cute! I love that dress kiss kiss
Buy am now. wink
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Balkan(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
since2005:
She's not half pretty as I am

# runs outer thread
seeing is believing you are 100% finer if actually na you wey I dey see.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Aida13: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice but the makeup could have been more exotic. Perhaps, darker lipstick so you don't appear transparent and too washed out looking. It's good for a woman to have the 'wow' factor if only in one area. Since the hair, dress and accessories were understated, the makeup should have had more 'oomph'.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by priscaoge(f): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I love the dress.
I love this babe gaan...
What happened to her black gate? E done fall?
BTW her bo*bs be like them not properly aligned lipsrsealed

Oh u do? I love the dress seriously!
[size=4pt] Someone actually told me that She don't see anything special about the dress cheesy cheesy. [/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by priscaoge(f): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Buy am now. wink

Ok cool
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
priscaoge:

Oh u do? I love the dress seriously!
[size=4pt] Someone actually told me that She don't see anything special about the dress cheesy cheesy. [/size]

lol, I saw your reply and I liked it. Classy wears tend to look unattractive to the 'average eye'

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by benega: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
ALL THESE INTROVERTS, GEEKS SEF. INSTEAD OF WALKING UP 2 THE GAL THEY LIKE AND BOLDLY STATING THEIR INTENTIONS LYK A MAN THEY PREFER 2 EMPLOY INDIRECT, FRUITLESS TACTICS LIKE PUTTING EVERY IRRELIVANT INFO OF THE GIRL ON FRONTPAGE grin SEUN BE A MAN grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by priscaoge(f): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol, I saw your reply and I liked it. Classy wears tend to look unattractive to the 'average eye'

Gbam grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Misogynist2014(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mogidi:

Na by force to comment, why didn't you click on a topic dear to your heart? Jeeeze!!!

Can't you navigate Nairaland? Check the topics that interest you, meanwhile let me enjoy my "Linda"
The more reason you shouldn't have directed your 'post' to me. Go back to the hole you came from. Skünk!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.