Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event (58700 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / Checkout Linda Ikeji's Outfit At Future Awards Africa Last Night (photos) / Genevieve Pinkball: See What Toke, Lynxx, Funke Akindele, Eku Edewor, Wore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by justi4jesu(f): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I love the dress.
I love this babe gaan...
What happened to her black gate? E done fall?
BTW her bo*bs be like them not properly aligned lipsrsealed

Hian, your eyes don turn to see through abi?

Last bullet: the point is that no matter how people complain about that her black gate she no dey change am....na her photo studio be that...lol
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by priscaoge(f): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
CoolHunk:

Loving a dress is one thing; the ability to rock it is another.

I deal on Ladies Wears/Hairs. I know what am saying So save urself the stress of quoting smiley smiley smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by idlatest(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
undecidedPls who is linda kechi is she the daughter of kechi?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
undecided undecided[quote author=Geenet post=27273797]Sexy girl... Getting to menopause[/quote)

I guess in your village you are their god of husband. Be watchful with your mouth...you never can tell what will become of your own daughters..whether any man will consider them worth dating let alone marriage...the tongue is so small and has no bone but it can break your back.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Misogynist2014(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
idris4r83:
she is the number 1 blogger in Africa
It means her mkt sold. As a blogger, it is very hard to have much subscribers without a bit of luck. I'm not jealous of her status, cos doing that will degrade my manliness. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by valmunich(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
And the search for husband starts with full speed grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by LaurelP(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
kolomax:
angryNairaland with this linda na wa ooo

Someone very important here is in love with her. Can u guess who?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by killercute16(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bonaguy:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7BApRrNXhlM/VENq4GSlfPI/AAAAAAAAcU8/hrcerrFykHA/s1600/IMG_20141019_082823_edit-714929.png[/img]

Linda wore this beautiful dress by Carmen Marc Valvo and a matching Jimmy Choose purse. #beautiful...

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/10/linda-ikejis-outfit-to-genevieve.html
ur are Bonario right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
valmunich:
And the search for husband starts with full speed grin

Lol na gulder ultimate search.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by SailorXY: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
frustratedman:
E NOR GO BETTER FOR GOD WICKED THING THAT MADE ME LOOSE ALL I HAD
wetin dis one dey yan undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by justi4jesu(f): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
LaurelP:

Someone very important here is in love with her. Can u guess who?

Who? You dey find gossip abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lovely
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Werehkpe: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
[size=15pt]Beautiful.

What do u expect from a Univ of Ibadan graduate. CLASS
[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by lawrenceunaa: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Many of the commenters above me didn't go to church tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by donem: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
justi4jesu:

Nairaland is obsessed with her grin grin
Rather put, Seun is obsessed with her grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by justi4jesu(f): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
donem:

Rather put, Seun is obsessed with her grin

LMAO..............Una wan dash am byforce wife ni cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by tinyanosa(f): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Stunny...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
frustratedman:
plz stp posting ur frustration to every thread,u can do that at your own thread alone.tnx
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by nunicelady(f): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Aida13:
Nice but the makeup could have been more exotic. Perhaps, darker lipstick so you don't appear transparent and too washed out looking. It's good for a woman to have the 'wow' factor if only in one area. Since the hair, dress and accessories were understated, the makeup should have had more 'oomph'.

I love Linda, she is a beautiful and shapely go getter. My only problem is that she loves understating herself and that is soooooo wrong.
Girl, you are beautiful and cannot hide that fact, let the world see your beauty!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bunsky:
plz stp posting ur frustration to every thread,u can do that at your own thread alone.tnx

Be careful
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by soldierdollar(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:
When will these type of useless post stop making front page? will the youths ever be leaders of today or tommorrow?

jealousy de worry you grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
frustratedman:
plz stp posting ur frustration to every thread,u can do that at your own thread alone.tnx.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Aida13: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
nunicelady:

I love Linda, she is a beautiful and shapely go getter. My only problem is that she loves understating herself and that is soooooo wrong.
Girl, you are beautiful and cannot hide that fact, let the world see your beauty!

Yes, I noticed this. Some women try to avoid the spotlight so that attention is drawn away from them to the other more flashy women at events. Linda needs a new stylist who can made her still look modest but alluring and feminine, not faded out.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by merits(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Geenet:
Sexy girl... Getting to menopause
.na true talk oo,beautiful and time wait for nobody.menopause around the corner.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by denedene(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
how did diz topic make fp?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by merits(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Geenet:
Sexy girl... Getting to menopause
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Sylverbox(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
So everything abut Linda now name front page. Ooook.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by MadCow1: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rawdeal:
Linda Ikeji has wonderful fashion sense. you should check out her OOTDs on her instagram.

Tiwa Savage has a long way to go before she can dress half as good as this woman

Tiwa Savage is a performer, that sings afro-style music. Ikeji is a journnalist/blogger.. Two different professions, two different cultures, two different worlds.

Stop comparing both..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by zika1(f): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bonaguy:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7BApRrNXhlM/VENq4GSlfPI/AAAAAAAAcU8/hrcerrFykHA/s1600/IMG_20141019_082823_edit-714929.png[/img]

Linda wore this beautiful dress by Carmen Marc Valvo and a matching Jimmy Choose purse. #beautiful...

its jimmy choo nt choose
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by toluxa1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Harmonyking: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bonaguy:

nd hw does dis create employment 4d nigerian graduate.lemme continue ma movie jaree
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by niggereyez(f): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
I'm going tru this thread just to "like" any post that agrees that. .. THIS TOPIC IS TOTAL BULL'S CRAP !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends / Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.