Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Some Scam You See On Nairaland And On Social Sites. Check To Know And Add Yours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Scam You See On Nairaland And On Social Sites. Check To Know And Add Yours (578 Views)

4 Types Of Scam You Should Beware Of This Ember Period / Any Attempt To Scam You? Please Share Your Story / Have Someone Tried To Scam You? Post The Message Here. Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Scam You See On Nairaland And On Social Sites. Check To Know And Add Yours by 4much: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Scamming Formats parading Social Networking Sites

1. Nigeria Customs Vehicles for Sale
2. Blackberry and Iphone for Cheap price
3. I saw your profile pix and I will like you, kindly send me an email to lovelygirl@yahoo.com
4. My Dad died and I am presently in Senegal, there is $2,000,000 I need to transfer into your account.
5. MTN double your credit rock just send PIN to 0092348066024512. (009 Na international code)
6. Sugar Mummy and Sugar Daddy referral Scam
7. Dangote Cement for N1,150 like what someone on Nairaland post here
https://www.nairaland.com/1956244/buy-bag-dangote-cement-1150
https://www.nairaland.com/1955245/purchase-bag-dangote-cement-1150

In Every case they will ask you to send money, Its a pity that some people will still fall victim.... Abeg add other ones wey you dey see that I didnt list, so that everyone would know so as not to fall victim..
Re: Some Scam You See On Nairaland And On Social Sites. Check To Know And Add Yours by Mrgabson: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
8. make money ($50 daily ) by referring to this link fakesite/ref-456

(1) (Reply)

.i / Building A Multimillion Empire / Do You Want To Attain Financial Independence? Here Are Practical Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.