Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football (7979 Views)

Projector And Screen, Lcd/plasma Tv For Rent / Projector And Screen, Lcd/plasma Tv For Rent / Projector And Screen, Lcd/plasma Tv For Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Watch all the Movies and Soccer you can with Teknimedia's customized Projector/Screen Installation.

All costs including installation is just N120,000 only.

We would install a Projector screen just where your LED TV is. You will be able to wind-up and down your Projector Screen. So when you wish to watch a match, you could wind it down and with a remote switch ON your Projector connected to the ceiling and your DSTV.

Call 08066382411.

Check us out on www.teknimedia.net

Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by okonja(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2014
Wow...this is awesome.
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by kennyslim1(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Making brain
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
You can have this in your home.....it's way cheaper than the big LED screens.....Hurrryyy
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Alenkakent(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
What's d cost ?
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Alenkakent:
What's d cost ?

Cost varies....it depends on if you have the following already or want some of this:
grin Home theatre Speakers (check picture in attachment)

cool Optional setups: HDMI standby connection, USB standby connection

wink Wall papers to beautify the background just as seen in the pics

In all a small budget shld do..send us ur email so we 4ward u a budget. Tx.

Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Galads(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2014
Pls forward the bugget to me yesma45@yahoo.com
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Turn your homes to a theatre of dreamssss....Hurryyy
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hurrryyyyy...Great offer
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hurrrryyyyy....
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Great package.....Hurryyy
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hurryyyy.... grin
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hurrryyyy...Grab this offer.
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hurryyy....still available
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Hurryyyyy...Grab this offer
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hurryyyyy...Grab this offer.... grin
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2015
grin Hurryyyyyy...Grab this offer
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Hurryyyyy....Grab this offer. grin
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Agathabishen(f): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Teknireich:
Hurryyyyy....Grab this offer. grin
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO OPEN A SPORT VIEWING CENTRE? That wil show at least 3 matches?
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Agathabishen:

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO OPEN A SPORT VIEWING CENTRE? That wil show at least 3 matches?

For a viewing center that will show 3 matches....You will need 3 Projectors and 3 Screens. Each should cost N120K to setup.

Total cost: N360k

This cost does not include that for purchasing DSTV decoders and the necessary subscription. Well that should not cost more than 60-70k with subscription. There is now a special package for viewing centers. With 15k you can have subscription on 3 decoders with only access to sports channels only.
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Agathabishen(f): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Teknireich:

For a viewing center that will show 3 matches....You will need 3 Projectors and 3 Screens. Each should cost N120K to setup.

Total cost: N360k

This cost does not include that for purchasing DSTV decoders and the necessary subscription. Well that should not cost more than 60-70k with subscription. There is now a special package for viewing centers. With 15k you can have subscription on 3 decoders with only access to sports channels only.
What type of projector do you sell & how many lumen? What type of screen? Manual or electric? Seperate the price of projector from screen please. I stay in the north i will buy the stuff fromou & look 4 som1 here 2 fix it for me. Thanks
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Agathabishen:

What type of projector do you sell & how many lumen? What type of screen? Manual or electric? Seperate the price of projector from screen please. I stay in the north i will buy the stuff fromou & look 4 som1 here 2 fix it for me. Thanks

Yes ma.

But because the details are delicate. Do you mind sending me your email address so I can send you a cost breakdown.

Thanks.
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Agathabishen(f): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Teknireich:

Yes ma.

But because the details are delicate. Do you mind sending me your email address so I can send you a cost breakdown.

Thanks.

Agathabishen(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Check ur mail.
Agathabishen:

Agathabishen(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Grab this great offer
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2017
grin Grab this unique offer
Re: Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football by Teknireich(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Grab this offer....

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Dead Laptop here in Lagos / Laptop Batteries Available For Sale / Today's Crazy deals>>>>>>>>#check deals 5,7,8,58,59,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.