Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Investment Partnership Needed For Business With Low Risks And High R.O.I - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Partnership Needed For Business With Low Risks And High R.O.I (388 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Investment Partnership Needed For Business With Low Risks And High R.O.I / Take 'calculated Risks' And Don’t Just Be A 'risk Taker' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Partnership Needed For Business With Low Risks And High R.O.I by kevinalbright(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2014
Hello Nairalanders..

I am urging you to consider investing in the music entertainment sector. The sector is so big millions are being made monthly. The best way to go about this is to invest in a music company with record to show their capabilities and what they have done in the past. This way, risk is almost not an option. A music company/record label with reputation in the muisc industry.

I can easily send you a business plan and estimated R.O.I based on income made from the frist artist. This said label want investors to come on board for a new project. They promise a great contractual deal in terms of return on investment. Also bank statements on their last projects will be provided to show serious investors.

you can email me telemakevin@yahoo.com if interested and I will send you documents to look at.

thanks. Have a great day

(1) (Reply)

Landed Properties Solutions / I Need Link Partners For A Very Important Business Arrangement / China Railway Construction Scores $12bn Deal To Link Nigeria’s Commercial Hubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.