Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

How To Restore That Pre-pregnancy Tummy - Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Restore That Pre-pregnancy Tummy - Health (488 Views)

Pre-pregnancy Back Pain : Causes, Symptoms And Prevention / How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore That Pre-pregnancy Tummy - Health by teemy(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Having a rounded tummy after pregnancies has been cited as a reason men 'look outside' and play away matches in their marriages but I believe they had the will to do so in the first place just wanted to place an excuse on someone else. Nevertheless, keeping that look when he was first eying you is still okay to desire.

Provided you followed the doctor's prescriptions well by taking those ferrous tablets, you would have a good blood reserve (a lesson for later on how this causes jaundice) after blood loss from the delivery. Congealed blood still remains in the uterus and having regular hot water scrubs would break it down for easier passage via the cervix (widened recently to pass a whole baby) and outward through the vagina. For the timid, an elderly woman e.g maybe the one who comes for the omugwo(sic) would be better. Try to bear the pain as the rewards would be nice to see later. You could also include seating on a potty which contains hot water as well as tummying a hot water bottle.

However, restoring a tummy that has delivered a long while ago and taken the biggie shape is something I do not know about as at now but maybe a health practitioner in the house could give the necessary insights.

Wishing you well - Teemy

(1) (Reply)

Please This Is Extremly Urgent I Need To Contact U4s Or Sexybabes ASAP / Check Out What Regular Usage Of Paracetamol Can Do To You / Fuel In Wells And Boreholes In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.