Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp (6336 Views)

Female Student Cry Afta Unbearable Sex Romp Wit Boyfriend In School Hostel(pics / Shameless Celeb: Kim Kardashian, Maheeda And Others Shares Unclad Photos / Maheeda And Her Daughter *PHOTO* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Wait i want to post it
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by AndyBlazePenis(f): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2014
I saw the picture too..on one webstite like that
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by since2005(f): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by AndyBlazeSpirit: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wow what a controversy. Op i also have d pic in my fone. Very adult pic
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by AndyBlazeSpirit: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
since2005:
fool

see as ur toto water dey smell for this thread. Go change ur pad abeg

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by AndyBlazeGhost: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wow what a nice preek and ass they have
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by pretydiva(f): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
AndyBlazeSpirit:

haba.dat was 2 raw n harsh ni,tk it easy
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Rikidony(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
AndyBlazeYansh:
Wait i want to post it

AnydyBlazePenis post=2z269700] I saw the picture too..on one webstite like that[/quote]

[quote author=AndyBlazeSpirit
:
Wow what a controversy. Op i also have d pic in my fone. Very
adult pic

AndyBlazeGhost:
Wow what a nice preek and Bottom they have

Seun come ooooo i don catch am grin

Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by fr3do(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yyansh, ppenis, spirit and ghost cheesy
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by iheanyi40(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Smh
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Andyblaze: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
fr3do:
Yyansh, ppenis, spirit and ghost cheesy
that guy must be mental

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by denedene(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
looool. andy kilode? kip doin yur thing bro
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Multiple personality disorder, yabaleft patient

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
since2005:
fool
spoilt brat,so na celebrity sexcapade u dey anticipate lyk say na air wen u dey short off.
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by bishopjoe02(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
here is d pic. ...maheeda and davido

Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by marieolae(f): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lmao
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Cokacola: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
Lmao
i want to spend that my 30milon on you
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by marieolae(f): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cokacola:
i want to spend that my 30milon on you
keep on dreaming. its good to dream. I like to dream too. Dreams are good.
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Cokacola: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
keep on dreaming. its good to dream. I like to dream too. Dreams are good.
am not dreaming..ok send your acc no lemme prove my self
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by marieolae(f): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cokacola:
am not dreaming..ok send your acc no lemme prove my self
shaaaaalap
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Cokacola: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
shaaaaalap
juxt pm me m serious
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Andyblaze: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mariaolae no dull urself
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by luvlyqueen(f): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
hehhehehe,andyblazeandyblazeyanshandyblazespirtandyblazeghostandyblazepenisnothing persin no go see here
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Highbruno: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
AndyBlazeSpirit:

hahahaha omo dis 1 bad o! Oboy ur mouth bad pass 9ja roads.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Davidovinci(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by fairygeh(f): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
AndyBlazeSpirit:

This isn't nice undecided
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by slimzypink(f): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
AndyBlazeSpirit:

not like i was expectin anythin on d thread but andy she didnt lie ...You are a typical 1st class (fool)!! rubbish.. What an empty humanbeing. quote me with your next rubbish ode.. I wonder d kind mods NL get self
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by danbrowndmf(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
OP Mouth is Smellingwink:>
Re: Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp by Andyblaze: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Ex Leak Another S��X Tape Video / WTF: See What Lionel Messi Is Doing To His Girlfriend's Asshole On That Yatch / Photos + Video Download-hot Makeout Between Tyga And Lil Bow Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.