Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Etisalat Is A FRAUD - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Is A FRAUD (1483 Views)

See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) / Etisalat Is In The Game / Etisalat Is Subscribing My Bis For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Is A FRAUD by pesty100(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
I had 62 naira on my phone this morning, when I checked my account balance I saw 2 naira, So I called the customer care with my blackberry. The woman told me that I streamed video my blackberry , I said no that I have only been using operamini on my phone, that was when she told me that the only thing my blackberry subscription is meant for is for social apps and that I can't surf the web with it; mind you this contradicts what's is on etisalat's blackberry website page... She said my money can't be refunded cause I was duely charged by the system error.

Hope anybody hasn't lost too much money to this frauds sha

I wish someone will just sue this telecommunication companies one day
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by Codedboy95(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
okay...
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by lawrenceunaa: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
etisalat na fraud itself
when I was using bb I subscribed to bisday with my eti sim
they deducted my #100 but didn't activate my sim undecided

that one apart what made me break the sim was that the kept deductin g #100 each day even when I cancelled the bis (of which they didn't activate)when I called the cc it kept prosponing the pick up time they didn't pick undecided
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by Genea(f): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dis is stale,it happens on all ntwork wen u r browsing wit ya bb,operamini isnt supported on ya bis only ya native browser.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by Chimezie250(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Genea:
Dis is stale,it happens on all ntwork wen u r browsing wit ya bb,operamini isnt supported on ya bis only ya native browser.
LIAR who told u that
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by pesty100(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Genea:
it simply isn't stated in the term and conditions, go to their site... Even when I was using MTN once I send data off to 131 my money won't be deducted when I use operamini or any other third party app
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by pesty100(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
etisalat na fraud itself
when I was using bb I subscribed to bisday with my eti sim
they deducted my #100 but didn't activate my sim undecided

that one apart what made me break the sim was that the kept deductin g #100 each day even when I cancelled the bis (of which they didn't activate)when I called the cc it kept prosponing the pick up time they didn't pick undecided
maybe I would even go back to my MTN
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by StealthyMe(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sorry bro...there was a day i had about #300 plus on my line
Na so i sleep..on waking i found my credit less than a hundred

I called once and was told it'll be rectified...Nothing happen ooo undecided
Just bear am ehnn..
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by pesty100(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
StealthyMe:
Sorry bro...there was a day i had about #300 plus on my line
Na so i sleep..on waking i found my credit less than a hundred

I called once and was told it'll be rectified...Nothing happen ooo undecided
Just bear am ehnn..
why should we keep on bearing injustice from this people na
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by StealthyMe(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
why should we keep on bearing injustice from this people na

Bros....life isnt fair
If we complain and nothing is done about it...thats that.
Cos even if they're penalised,they can settle some ogas at the top and move on..
Best you can do is drop their sim undecided
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by pesty100(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
StealthyMe:

Bros....life isnt fair
If we complain and nothing is done about it...thats that.
Cos even if they're penalised,they can settle some ogas at the top and move on..
Best you can do is drop their sim undecided
that's just what am gonna do bro, thanks anyways sha
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by asudan: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Genea:
To mtn doesn't do that to me because I use opera mini wella. Secondly I don't use my main line for subscription.what I do I use the exact credit available to subscribe for bis or any data(my candid opinion)

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by StealthyMe(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
that's just what am gonna do bro, thanks anyways sha

Ya Welcome bros cheesy
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
I went through something similar with Airtel. I subscribed 1,500 for 2G it vamoosed in 4 days. When I called customers care they said it was because I was using BB sub. on non BB device. Then I foolishly decided to sub. For Android Bundle. I sub. 2,000 for 2G. One week later after browsing I checked my data balance it was 746MB left, then I disconnected data for the day. The very next day I reconnected and started browsing but the pages were not opening. I then decided to check my data balance. Alas! I had 4MB left just like that.
With my experience Airtel is the worst of the pack.
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by DarkFive: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Genea:
GBAM!3 GBOOSA for the pipo wey sabi!

U dnt need Google for this one. It's common sense, @Op should seek clarity about the BlackBerry plans Terms and conditions before brandishing coy's corporate image on the internet
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by Kyase(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
maybe I would even go back to my MTN

I pity u if u try that....MTN? No way
Re: Etisalat Is A FRAUD by pesty100(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
DarkFive:
GBAM!3 GBOOSA for the pipo wey sabi!

U dnt need Google for this one. It's common sense, @Op should seek clarity about the BlackBerry plans Terms and conditions before brandishing coy's corporate image on the internet
didn't you read the part where I said I checked their website

(1) (Reply)

Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn / What Cool Android Smartphone Can I Get Within 15-20k? / Blackberry Leap Goes Official With a 5-inch HD Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.