Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Corpers From Benue Getting Married Dis Weekend. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers From Benue Getting Married Dis Weekend. (1315 Views)

A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp / NYSC Bars Corpers From Borno And Yobe / Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers From Benue Getting Married Dis Weekend. by tk2(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Marriage is destined from God, this two love Birds will be man and wife 24 oct 2014. One just passed out dis week why the other is still serving, May God who have guided and protected you bless ur union with joy, peace and goodhealth to the glory of his name.wish you best of luck.

Re: Corpers From Benue Getting Married Dis Weekend. by okonja(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cute...God bless their Union
Re: Corpers From Benue Getting Married Dis Weekend. by mydex93(f): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
But wait oooo..who wud finance the wedding?..and wot wud dey use in financing also?..is the 19k8 alawee??

1 Like

Re: Corpers From Benue Getting Married Dis Weekend. by tk2(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
God will provide for them. Just wish em well
Re: Corpers From Benue Getting Married Dis Weekend. by suyamasta(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2014
mydex93:
But wait oooo..who wud finance the wedding?..and wot wud dey use in financing also?..is the 19k8 alawee??
Before NYSC there was money!
Re: Corpers From Benue Getting Married Dis Weekend. by noblealuu: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
mydex93:

There's NYSC package for corps members, (I think 500k) for marriage while still serving bu I dnt wat'll be their fate in dis situation when one has passed out though if the duo will still be entitled to this special package!
Re: Corpers From Benue Getting Married Dis Weekend. by tk2(m): 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
They won't Be paid by NYSC, cos you r only sponsored when u r still serving and the both of you serve in thesame state. Well its a challenge everyone has to face in life our fathers did same and look at where they are today, we r enjoing the fruites of their labour, if you want to wait till u r rich before geting married well its still ok by me, and if you two choose to work together like this two couples to raise a family then God'll be ur strength and he will surely see u true, nothing Good comes easy my friends.

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Currently Doing NYSC In Rivers Needed / What Will Happen If I Am Unable To Do My Biometric Verification / Photos Of Dead Nysc Batch C Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.