Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Stomach Infrastructure:- Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stomach Infrastructure:- Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In (508 Views)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Infrastructure:- Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In by iamskatertola(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Fayose, while speaking at Ado Central Mosque after the Jumat service on Friday, explained that his concept of “stomach infrastructure” is to ensure the provision of food on the table of all Ekiti State people.

The governor was at the mosque to thank God for his emergence as the governor and the success of the inauguration held at the Oluyemi Kayode Stadium on Thursday.

The governor had on Thursday, shortly after his inauguration, appointed Sunday Anifowose as Personal Assistant to the Governor on Special Duties and Stomach Infrastructure. Fayose, who came to the mosque with two cows and 10 bags of branded rice as gift, said he was presenting the items “for stomach infrastructure.”

He added: “My administration will banish poverty and hunger from Ekiti State. “The concept of my Stomach Infrastructure, which has given me fame and acceptability with the people of Ekiti State, remains an integral part of this administration. “Physical infrastructure and urban renewal will continue to play its own role in the development of any nation. “It is only the living who are hale and hearty that can enjoy such infrastructure.

“Stomach infrastructure is not about food alone. “It is also about the welfare of the people. “Welfare of the people is also about health, provision of drugs, eradication of diseases, clothing and housing.

“All these are the basic essentials of life without which physical infrastructure will be meaningless.”

In his sermon at the Jumat service, the Chief Imam of Ekiti State, Alhaji Jamiu Kewulere, urged the governor to rule with the fear of God.

Source:- AIT TV Station

Re: Stomach Infrastructure:- Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
I actually don't know what to say.........

Happy sunday I guess.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Us! Liberian President Writes To The World On Ebola / New York Times On Boko Haram Continous Rampage / Since The End Of ASUU Strike Have U Felt Any Impact In Your School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.