Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably (854 Views)

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? / Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by butanep(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
As a christian what will you do when you are in an examination hall and found out the question that came out was far from what you read... and the implication is that, failure is just waiting for you if you decide to submit like that... The questions where just strange to you that you couldn't answer them...
You observe that there is a guy close to you that have answers to the question and you re very sure the answers is correct. You found out that, he is sharing to whoever is interested.

What will you do as a true christian in such situation? Will you prefer to cheat to pass OR fail honorably.
Re: As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
butanep:
As a christian what will you do when you are in an examination hall and found out the question that came out was far from what you read... and the implication is that, failure is just waiting for you if you decide to submit like that... The questions where just strange to you that you couldn't answer them...
You observe that there is a guy close to you that have answers to the question and you re very sure the answers is correct. You found out that, he is sharing to whoever is interested.

What will you do as a true christian in such situation? Will you prefer to cheat to pass OR fail honorably.
my brother, what is the honorable thing in failing?

1 Like

Re: As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
I will prefer to fail Honourably

Think am use to it anyway
Re: As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by podosci(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
shollynoob:
I will prefer to fail Honourably

Think am use to it anyway
Dont be used to failure oooo.....its a bad disease oooooo,,please endeavour to change ur mindset
Re: As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by butanep(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

Dont be used to failure oooo.....its a bad disease oooooo,,please endeavour to change ur mindset
I forbid this your failure syndrone
Re: As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:

Don't get twisted, am not used to failure. its more appropriate to call it self confidence. Just like the Motto of my Great Alma mater " Discipline, Self Reliance and Excellence". So if I can't get before I enter the examination hall, so be it
Re: As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by podosci(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2014
shollynoob:

Don't get twisted, am not used to failure. its more appropriate to call it self confidence. Just like the Motto of my Great Alma mater " Discipline, Self Reliance and Excellence". So if I can't get before I enter the examination hall, so be it
Which secondary school moto is that.....it sounds familiar
Re: As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by podosci(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2014
shollynoob:

Which secondary school moto is that.?....it sounds familiar
Re: As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:

Which secondary school moto is that.?....it sounds familiar

Uni and not Sec
Re: As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by podosci(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2014
shollynoob:

Uni and not Sec
Which uni?
Re: As A Christain Will You Prefer To Cheat in order to Pass Or To Fail Honourably by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:

Which uni?
UNIZIK

(1) (Reply)

AAU 3rd Admission List 2014/2015 Released / SON-ARSO Essay Competition / Does Any Discrimination Exist Between B.sc Vs B.sc(ed) In The Labour Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.