Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface (28556 Views)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework) / How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 12:57am On Oct 22, 2014
and

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:02am On Oct 22, 2014
iOS caller screen HD and iOS caller screen licence paid http:///m/2B4u5Og first download iOS caller screen HD and install it then download the licence key paid getting the link wasn't easy once installed you will be able to set it to your test I'm sure you guys will like it

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Baddestguyp(m): 1:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Stuffyj:
I don't know why some people that hv nothing 2 offer r criticising ds guy. He revealed hw to download freely on playstore using "Shareapp" and many of u guys knew he made a significant contribution because many people can't afford paid apps. @Op, continue ur good work, even if u fail today, I blv with frantic effort u r making, u can still come out wt something wonderful. All d best. Tnx 4 ur efforts!
I didn't see the shareapp thing, pls wats the download link
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Baddestguyp(m): 1:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Jraph:
iOS caller screen HD and iOS caller screen licence paid http:///m/2B4u5Og first download iOS caller screen HD and install it then download the licence key paid getting the link wasn't easy once installed you will be able to set it to your test I'm sure you guys will like it
pls wats d link to shareapp that u use to get paid apps for free
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:51am On Oct 22, 2014
More on caller screen

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Once you download caller HD and the licence you will be able to use all its featureis

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Just go through the whole settings and set it as you want both how to answer and reject calls

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:58am On Oct 22, 2014
And

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:01am On Oct 22, 2014
Thats it and as you can see my 4G lte is damn fast

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:12am On Oct 22, 2014
iOS launcher pro http://m.apkhere.com/app/mobi.espier.launcher7pro download the iOS launcher pro and set it as your default launcher

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:29am On Oct 22, 2014
More

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:30am On Oct 22, 2014
More

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:33am On Oct 22, 2014
You can also see the notifications that is it

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:40am On Oct 22, 2014
So as you can see I've just turned my tecno P5 to the new ios wink8 iphone 6 all the apps used for this are all paid and pro apps
If there is any other thing you will like to change or replace just request for it here
Hope you'll all enjoy it cool
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Lexusgs430: 4:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Just a thought, if I desperately needed my Android phone to look like an iPhone, I would just rather buy an iPhone!!!!

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Lexusgs430: 4:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Jraph:
More

1924 WhatsApp messages? Wetin you dey sell? You might need a secretary to read and reply o!!!
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Warlord3000(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Interesting read... smiley

Never seen anyone finished what he started despite the numerous bashing you had on this thread..

But you shook it all off..

And came up with an end result that looks like an "iPhone" wink

Of course.. It is not the real thing but you tried..

So kudos wink

Was fun seeing you p'imp it to iPhone resemblance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2014
With all these 'pro' apps running, i'm sure your ram would be in tears by now.

Good job tho.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2014
after reading frm page 0-4, gat notin to say dan
#thumbup
kip it up bro, pls dnt listen to d noise around....
lemme have ur WhatsApp contact...
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
after reading frm page 0-4, gat notin to say dan
#thumbup
kip it up bro, pls dnt listen to d noise around....
lemme have ur WhatsApp contact...

feel free to request for any paid or pro apps of your choice 08021045619
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Collinz2(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Op i really love ur work.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by LordReed(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2014
Jraph have you install any iOS app on your P5 yet?
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by aieromon(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Jraph:
So as you can see I've just turned my tecno P5 to the new ios wink8 iphone 6 all the apps used for this are all paid and pro apps
If there is any other thing you will like to change or replace just request for it here
Hope you'll all enjoy it cool

The only request I have is to show how to login with your Androapple ID to iTunes and download.

That's a great launcher by the way considering the RAM capacity of your device.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by texazzpete(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2014
Stuffyj:
I don't know why some people that hv nothing 2 offer r criticising ds guy. He revealed hw to download freely on playstore using "Shareapp" and many of u guys knew he made a significant contribution because many people can't afford paid apps. @Op, continue ur good work, even if u fail today, I blv with frantic effort u r making, u can still come out wt something wonderful. All d best. Tnx 4 ur efforts!

PLease stop making excuses for stealing stuff. If you cannot afford paid apps, don't use them! There are very few paid apps that cost more than $4.99, and that's less than N1000 if you pay with your Interswitch card. Even the Modern Combat 5 that loads of you guys were downloading, it costs only a little over N1000. Skip lunch for two days and pay for these stuff instead of stealing from devs.

I wonder when you will graduate to stealing cars because you cannot afford them.

7 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2014
The way this una china fones go take crash ehn
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by FreshGuy2(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2014
To the criticisers...."Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the one who is doing it"..... Chinese proverb

3 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by seedorfy134(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2014
please, i need an application to reduce RAM on my tecno p5
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by busoye19: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2014
Jraph:

Pls this download link is not going. Check and make corrections. Thanks.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2014
busoye19:

Pls this download link is not going. Check and make corrections. Thanks.

iOS caller screen HD and iOS caller screen licence paid http:///m/2B4u5Og

use ucweb to open it and download

you can add on whatsapp 08021045619 let me send it to you then use ucweb to open and download

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Sadusalam: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
texazzpete:

PLease stop making excuses for stealing stuff. If you cannot afford paid apps, don't use them! There are very few paid apps that cost more than $4.99, and that's less than N1000 if you pay with your Interswitch card. Even the Modern Combat 5 that loads of you guys were downloading, it costs only a little over N1000. Skip lunch for two days and pay for these stuff instead of stealing from devs.

I wonder when you will graduate to stealing cars because you cannot afford them.
You have nothing good to offer, then shutup..
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Adedayo516(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
seedorfy134:
please, i need an application to reduce RAM on my tecno p5
You won reduce the 512mb wey dem put there #BetWhyEvuls why
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Lexusgs430: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Adedayo516:
You won reduce the 512mb wey dem put there #BetWhyEvuls why

I wonder o. Save to assume he meant increase!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.