Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface (28555 Views)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework) / How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
mental illness in normal looking everyday folks is real here in Nigeria.

don't be deceived.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Bawss1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Jraph:
actually my p5 can't handle most of the apps but I'll get a better one soon
feel free to make your request any apps at all you can get and please I can't transform this p5 for now so can we stop calling our self names let go of the past and let's move on if anyone has any useful tweak please feel free to share I too I'm still working on something big and better and I'm sorry for my bad words to everyone let there be peaces I'm sure we are all here to learn one or two things no one perfect
getting paid apps for free is for those who really need it but don't have the means of getting it let's be our brother's keepers and not bashers thanks and please make your request.

Is the OP claiming that he actually built these apps himself? shocked shocked
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bawss1:

Is the OP claiming that he actually built these apps himself? shocked shocked

no that's not what I mean by that I mean I am trying to figure out a way we can download straight on Google play store without paying and without using any app to download it this one will be downloading on play store just like downloading free apps
I've already figured it out but its not yet working perfectly I'm still working on it though
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
photo.to lab pro
go here http://m.apkhere.com/down/com.vicman.photolabpro_1.1.10_paid and download it

you can use it to deceive someone who doesn't have idea about it on android phone like if you want to get boy/girl friend that like rich and famous people just tell him/her that you are an actor/actress based in the UK/US and you do act vampire, horror and other kind of movies that they even changed you to have a woman/man form which is shape shifting and you been paid huge amount of money even they are selling magazines and portrait of you and very popular in over sea all that
they will not believe you but just show them your photo.to lab pics especially those who don't know about it and before you know the person will be all over you asking for phone number without thinking twice I've confirmed this my self with people who don't know about this pho.to lab many of them fall for it but I later explained to them how I did it and even help them to download and do their's

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
more

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
and

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
and more

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
see few of them

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
if you know how to crop the photo you get a very perfect match

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
pho.to lab has a whole lot of more to chose from

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
just few more

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
see more of it

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
little more to finish

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
one them was even asking me to give her one of the movies I acted I told her I left it in the states I only came with the photos

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
even you tell them you're one of the people that acted iron man3 or the avengers they will believe you hence they've seen you on the photo

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
that is all from photo lab pro but it needs data connection to work and there are more things to chose from

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
more amazing apps coming soon...
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
hovering controls
this one is more advanced than wave control
go here http://m.apkhere.com/down/com.golgorz.hoveringcontrols_1.3.1_paid and download it

Ever wanted to use your smartphone without touching the screen? Now you can!!
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->Device Admin Options-->Disable then uninstallFree limited version available for test!Email me if any error happens!Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps: Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of appsThe app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!Known issues:
- HTC ONE not working as it should.
- Firefox not suported.
- for some users, slide twice is difficult, we are implementing a new shake/tilt system.
- Browser and Gallery may not work in all apps.Features:
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!!
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode.And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta)
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)More features to come as well as translations!!!PERMISSIONS:
DISABLE_KEYGUARD = for unlocking the lockscreen
GET_TASKS = to get your running apps and switch betwen them
INTERNET = not actually used, but might use for future updates.
READ_CALL_LOG = get your missing calls to show in QuickGlance
READ_PHONE_STATE = to pause app while in a call for example
READ_SMS = show counter of new received sms in QuickGlance
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED = to start upon boot
REORDER_TASKS = to switch betwen recent tasks (like back&forward betwen 2 apps)
VIBRATE = vibrate phone xD
WAKE_LOCK = to wake up phone

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
notifierpro plus
go here http://m.apkhere.com/down/com.nlucas.notificationtoaster_9.9_paid and download it you will surely like it

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by BuhBye: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Jraph:
even you tell them you're one of the people that acted iron man3 or the avengers they will believe you hence they've seen you on the photo
SMH

3 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Bawss1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
BuhBye:

SMH

Refer to the first comment at the top of this page.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Finally, we got to see the face behind the "wizardry". Really impressive, I must say.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Lexusgs430: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
henryskywalker2003:
Finally, we got to see the face behind the "wizardry". Really impressive, I must say.

Did you also know he is pregnant?
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2014
BuhBye:

SMH

hey don't get me wrong I'm just making an example
photo lab is just fun and I'm just saying
trying to explain the fun in it though
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Did you also know he is pregnant?

you see
that's the fun in it smiley
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2014
henryskywalker2003:

please feel free to take a look at my Facebook to view more of my photos search on
Junior Raphael Jraph or jraphraph@gmail.com
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2014
henryskywalker2003:
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2014
henryskywalker2003:

please feel free to take a look at my Facebook to view more of my photos search on
Junior Raphael Jraph or jraphraph@gmail.com
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2014
Op has too much free time on his hands. This one pass devils workshop

2 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2014
oyb:
Op has too much free time on his hands. This one pass devils workshop

I'm into buying and selling of food stuff I take my time to research and post when I'm less busy with customers or when there are no customers this is what I use to pass time

3 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by dryakson(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Jraph:

I'm into buying and selling of food stuff I take my time to research and post when I'm less busy with customers or when there are no customers this is what I use to pass time
. Boss how can I purchase the aircraft icon and the rest with free store on the aircraft radar?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.