Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface (28554 Views)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework) / How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
its confirmed life
after the transformation you will be able to download iPhone apps and play store apps both paid and free and you don't need to buy any iPhone again cause it will be working just like the new iPhone 6 with the ios8
before the transformation this is the screenshot of my android

Your phone must be rooted and use roesoft ram expander to increase your ram for everything to work perfect http://m.apkhere.com/app/com.swapit.expander.de

2 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
tecno p5 is what I'm using but when I'm done you will be seeing the new iPhone 6

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
transformation 50% loading...

stay tuned will post screenshot when I'm done
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by godofwar666(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
How can I get the soft please
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by acenazt: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
how do we do it? and hope we can revert back.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
I'm still on it will post the link of everything when I'm done just stay tuned transformation in progress 95% loading...

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by khaynoni(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
100% loading completed now transforming...
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
@OP, I can see you're a special kind of stewpeed. @Everyone that believes him, una own level of stewpeedity can never be quantified. SMH at all of una.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by David4473: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
lwkmd!
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Lordaweezy: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Lordaweezy: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op!!!!!!! Haba

You just wanna change your UI not OS

Android OS can never be changed to IOS √
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by nani667: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lordaweezy:
Op!!!!!!! Haba

You just wanna change your UI not OS

Android OS can never be changed to IOS √

LOL.... And to think people just dey chill for the OP to change OS.... I just dey wait for the OP make I laugh...
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Lordaweezy: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
nani667:

LOL.... And to think people just dey chill for the OP to change OS.... I just dey wait for the OP make I laugh...

Yes o....hilarious op fooling himself grin

Let's wait and see ss
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
How long the transformation go take? abi the phone don brick ni?

6 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by sam2020(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
young man don't spoil peoples phone,
os can never be iOS
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
stand by for screenshots

sorry I took much time it wasn't easy to crack all the whole 14 download links cause all the apps are paid version and even blackmart and free store don't have it so I had to do more digging

2 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by timbros(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guys chill...

This guy sounds so sure of himself.

Let's just wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
This nigga is still serious about fooling himself undecided

Oya na, carry on make I laugh small
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by gingger(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op make fond of himself smh
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
This guy is a joker grin
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
I've been so much occupied I haven't got time to finish up but work is still in progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
will get to the main part tomorrow

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
but feel free to ask any question

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Ositainklord(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jraph:
will get to the main part tomorrow
espier launcher and status bar and status bar. the icons were changed cos apply sued the company for copyright infringement. this is old.

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by olempe(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
I've more tweaks

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
this is just the stage 1 when I'm done all iOS apps will be downloadable on android both paid and pro all for free
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jraph:
this is just the stage 1 when I'm done all iOS apps will be downloadable on android both paid and pro all for free

Bro, are you developer?
Love your work on the freestore, too good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by negga4al(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice one joor. Nothing is impossible these days, I guess we'll soon see that mobile phone OSes will soon be easy to tweak and port to any phone in the future.

Apple will not have this...so expect some axing!

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Lordaweezy: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nani667 your attention is needed

Op your techno p5 will lag like sh*t due to the poor memory and ram and BTW I can do all those in some minutes with xposed. grin
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lolz, this is just espier launcher,espier dialer,and espier lockscreen, so how do we install ios apps now grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.