Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,980 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (135459 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2014
Nancydearie:
Becoz I don read am for ur blog,Its all about how the clique of 6, of which Chief Sam is one of dem killed the parents of Nicholas,stella and Doris and how Vivian refused to date any guy including her boss Frank simply coz she had a son for Nicholas and Nicholas is busy with his life trying to bring those that made him an orphan to book. Vivian doesn't listen to her friend's advice Victoria. I love the story line. All the best!!
Since I got to know u, you've always wowe me! Lol!!!

I'll make some reschedules, I'll get in touch. later.

LWKMD here!!! Nancy!!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2014
Fatalveli:
coolFollowing.... Dis is gonna be a hit! Lols
Lol! Welcome Fatalveli... I love ur presence.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Cindydearie:
Following
CINDY!!!! Welcome!

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Since I got to know u, you've always wowe me! Lol!!!

I'll make some reschedules, I'll get in touch. later.

LWKMD here!!! Nancy!!!!
Wow! Am blushing! Anyway I thank GOD for that. Am happy to hear that u'll make some re-schedules. To GOD be the glory. #Waiting#
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Hameenat94(f): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
T Dan? Wen are u updating d story here? Though I've read nd made my comment on ur blog buh u shuld try 2 update same tym here.. G8t story line nd guess its tym u write an action packed story... Dnt u think so?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Eniqurl(f): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
We re waitinq oh
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Haba temi love it not fair o u started anoda series without letting ur ore mi no ba

I wil have to report u to mami bt well done on my sit alreat eating bread grand nut n fanta

Cum n join mi oo
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nancydearie:
Wow! Am blushing! Anyway I thank GOD for that. Am happy to hear that u'll make some re-schedules. To GOD be the glory. #Waiting#
Lol! I'm brewing on
Mondays
Wednesday
Fridays
and Saturdays on my blog.

Not yet finalized tho.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hameenat94:
T Dan? Wen are u updating d story here? Though I've read nd made my comment on ur blog buh u shuld try 2 update same tym here.. G8t story line nd guess its tym u write an action packed story... Dnt u think so?

Yeah, this is one smiley
I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Eniqurl:
We re waitinq oh
lol! Okay!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Trypa:
Haba temi love it not fair o u started anoda series without letting ur ore mi no ba

I wil have to report u to mami bt well done on my sit alreat eating bread grand nut n fanta

Cum n join mi oo
Lol! Iyam sorry Trypa, make una no vex.

Okay, I go give yu bonus episode smiley kiss
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Lol! Iyam sorry Trypa, make una no vex.

Okay, I go give yu bonus episode smiley kiss

Better o if not I would have to report u too mummy

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
♣ONE♣

He tried as much as he could but couldn't sleep.
He had switched off the light in the small room, perhaps, it might be the one disturbing his sleep but that  was still up to no avail. Though, that wouldn't be his first time of sleeping in the illuminated room, it seemed something had gone wrong which he must fix before getting to bed again.

He took the pillow off his head angrily, blinking as if he had just fought a Lion. All he had been trying to hassle with could be likened to a strong Lion, though. Swooshing out air from his nostrils, he sat up the bed on the brass metal and picked up the picture beside him. Staring at the picture, he couldn't see anything because of the imminent darkness that had brimmed the room. He hissed and whisked to his feet to switch on the light.

He could then see the picture clearly again. He pulled out the wooden chair tucked under his reading table and plopped down on it. Placing the picture on the table, he picked up his pen and a hard-cover book. He flipped the book open and closed his eyes for a moment, possibly thinking how he would start his journey.

He dropped the pen again, agitated and short of ideas. He picked up the picture and stared again before he stood up, picked his laptop from the wardrobe and retired back to the chair. He placed the laptop on the table and switched it on, as he waited for it to boot, he picked up the picture again.

He stood up and searched his pocket, brought out his modem and fixed it beside the laptop. Licking his lower lips, he picked up the ball pen and hit it on the table languidly. He opened the Mozilla Firefox and typed something in, he needed to know more about some people.

He stood up as it information loaded, walked to his wardrobe again and brought out a diary. He opened it and flipped the pages till he got to the place he needed. "The first man is Chief Sam." He muttered as he got back to his seat and clicked on a link. After some seconds, he started reading on the history of Chief Sam.

Vivian fickled her wrist to check what the time was. She traipsed into the living room and saw Victoria seated on a couch, watching a movie. It was past nine already, as she yawned using her right hand to cover her mouth. "Vicky, how are you?" She smiled faintly as she dropped her handbag and sank into the couch.

"I am not fine. Why would you come this late? It is parlous for ladies to walk at night!" Victoria blasted, shaking her legs unremittingly.

Vivian smiled and yawned again. "I was with Frank."

"Really?" Victoria smiled as she faced her.

Vivian grinned. "Where is my son?" She enquired, picking up her handbag.

Victoria hissed. "You expect the boy to be awake by now? I don't know why on earth you'll come late."

"See the person talking!" Vivan clapped her hands together.

Victoria squinted her face. "How was your day with Frank?" She sat up to listen to the latest gist.

"Fun filled! We went out for dinner." She replied Vicky, tilting her head with her right hand and staring at the television.

"That's cool. It means something is happening already, isn't it?" Victoria winked.

"What? I only went there with him because I didn't want mortify him. He request for it before his friends and would be sort of embarrassment if I rejected him that time." She hissed.

Victoria relaxed, seemed disappointed as she tweaked her nose. "What is now your problem? Did he tell you anything about his love for you again?" Victoria asked.

Vivian chuckled softly. "He did. I told him I wasn't interested, I am really not into any guy and I don't wish."

"Girl, what is your problem!" Victoria clapped her hands together indignantly.

Vivian smiled. "I told you before, didn't I? I can't marry any man that will later dump me because I have given birth before, or a guy that will later be maltreating Anthony! I don't!" She hissed again, packing her hair to a side.

"All guys are not the same. Do you now wish to be single for life?" Victoria questioned.

"Does it mean I won't see Nicholas forever? Are you God?"

"How sure are you that Nicholas is not yet married? It's ten years already! Wake up!"

Vivian sighed. "Anyhow! I just don't want anyone that will sprinkle sand in my salt. I don't want to pass through pain again. You know what I passed through in the hands to Pastor and his wife, I don't want such again!"

"So, are you still connected to them? At least they disowned you because you got pregnant, you've also disowned them! No parent will chid you again."

"If there are no parents to chid me, I can do that myself. Nicholas and I only lost contact after our Youth Service, it is not that we have ended our love story."

Victoria laughed. "One thing is that Nicholas doesn't know you were pregnant then, do you expect him to believe he is the father of Anthony? Girl, I repeat, wake up!"

Vivian hissed as she stood up. "If there is anyone who's meant to wake up, that is you! He will surely believe because the exact birth mark on him is on Anthony too. Why do you have weird thoughts? My parents sent me out because they thought I conceived a useless child, moreover they were men of God. After suffering for ten years on the child, you still want me to marry a man that will make life miserable for my son and I? Even if Nicholas is married, I will still take care of my son without the help of any man." She left the living room.

"God!" Victoria shook her head and picked up the remote control to switch off the television set. She needed to sleep too.

It was eventually a new day. Nicholas found himself still working on Chief Sam's case and his eyes unblinking. He had never felt the urge to sit and work on just someone overnight that way. He only knew Chief Sam among the council of the six he had to bring down, knowing the very fact that he was rich, influential and always guarded with armed men. He was one of the high chiefs in the palace of the Kingdom where a great King ruled.

He had studied the man properly. According to his research, he was an arduous man, heartless and could do anything for money. That wasn't new to him, if he wasn't that kind of person, he wouldn't have joined the other five members that killed his parents and some other people just to have their hands on their wealths.

It was two years already, in the rented apartment he lived, working to get the money he would use to accomplish his missions. If there was anything he hated like spilling blood, it would be spilling blood. How would a human kill his own fellow human? It had been a hubble-bubble to his heart since his parents died two years back.

Trying to treat his past wound, the tears of the other children of the  deceased wouldn't let him rest too. He had been holding on to the picture his parents took together for long, always by his side everytime. He worked in a company as a Computer Engineer before he resigned just to uncloak the truth and unveil the faces of the wicked that were being celebrated everytime.

He shut down his laptop and closed his eyes for minutes before he stood up again. He had been the source of help to the family who also lost their parents through the evil men. Even though he resigned, he ventured into his talent and started practising the talent through; playing instruments and singing in different occasions for two years now. As he saved the money from his sweat, he tried to cater for Stella and her sister, Doris.

The two were the daughters of his father's close friend whose parents were also shot in cold blood like his own too. He had been the source of help to the ladies who also lived in a rented apartment not far from his house. Stella was his mate, a medical practitioner to be precise. She started working as an employed Surgeon in a big hospital just a while back, with her sister as a special cop. Being a cop had always being the ambition of Doris, she believed some day, she would lay her hands on those who killed her parents. Though, she knew them not.

Nicholas knew Chief Sam as one of the evil men. His father had discussed with him concerning him and the other five he didn't know. He had told him he was one of the six that did threaten him because of contracts that government and other great people usually award to his company. But, he knew the men who directed Kings Company were much and couldn't figure out the other five involved easily.

Vivian stepped into the dining room in a purple dainty button-down shirt, tucked into a black knee-length skirt, holding her pair of shoes with her left hand. She took a glimpse at the wall clock and headed to the living room.

She dropped her shoes and sat down when Anthony walked out of the room and approached her. "Anthony!" She raised her brows with smile on her face as she welcomed the boy. "How are you?" She pulled his cheeks.

"I'm good mum, good morning." Anthony smiled too and sat beside her.

"Morning son." She ruffled his head.

"Why did you come late yesterday?" He sprung to his feet, standing akimbo as he stared at his mother, wearing a threatening look as if he was angry.

Vivan got him and burst into laughter. "Anthony!" She pulled him closer. "I was busy with my boss, we had to sort out some files."

Anthony laughed as he hugged Vivian. "I have been promoted to JSS1, don't forget I'll be marking my tenth year birthday next month too. I am no longer a kid."

"So, what do you mean by all the story on ground?"

Anthony smiled. "Were you really sorting out files or you went elsewhere?" He dimmed his eyes and he stared at Vivian.

Did he hear all I said with Vicky? That's not possible! He couldn't have heard that I have been lying to him concerning his birth father."What do you mean.. I was really busy with my boss."

"For coming late, you have a punishment that you must make sure you get done on your side." He kept quiet for some seconds before he continued. "Buy me an acoustic guitar." He finally said, beaming.

Vivian's eyes widened. "What's that for? You want to start blackmailing at your age, right?" She said, trying to avoid his request.

Anthony laughed. "I am serious mum, I need an acoustic guitar."

"You don't know how to play it, why would I spend my money on something that won't be useful?"

"I haven't completed, I need a teacher also that would be training me on that field."

"Field?" She stared at him.

"Yes." He replied.

Nicholas walked out of the house and stayed at the front of the building for minutes. He looked at people coming in and going out. He walked to his right, heading to Stella and Doris' place to greet them if any of them was at home.

He was dressed in a blue loose-fitting trouser and black shirt as he leaned on the wall of the building, expecting an answer from within. He wasn't sure the two were at home though, he had just tried his luck to know if his lackadaisical mood could be reduced.

Not quite long after his wait, Stella bumped out with a smile. "I knew you'd be the one, come in. I don't know why you wouldn't come in by yourself, at least you have the key." She smiled.

Nicholas walked in and shook Stella. "Why haven't you gone to work?"

"I was on night duty, there was an operation I assisted the leader on." She replied as both made furtherance inside the house.

Nicholas stepped into the living room and sprawled on the sofa. He was a close friend to the ladies and didn't have a problem mingling with them. They all had been friends before the sudden death of their parents. As he laid, his eyes took a glance at the picture of the ladies' parents, nailed to the wall.

He snorted and looked at Stella. "How was the operation?" He hated silence when they were two and could discuss.

"Successful, we thank God." Stella grinned.

Nicholas closed his eyes for a moment before he spoke again. "Hope everything is going on well between you and Doris? Don't try to cheat that babe, she has an uncle that can defend her." He grinned.

"Hmmn.. I see you, uncle Nicholas." She chuckled.

Nicholas smiled.

Vivian walked into the the Secretary's office, walking swiftly as she waved at her. "I have another goods in stock." The lady waved back, smiling.

"That will be sorted out later." She said as she walked into her office. As she walked in, she was thinking if she would be able to buy Anthony any shoes or clothes from the Secretary that day, she needed to but the acoustic guitar for him.

She was glad he never heard all she discussed with Victoria, or else he would have bombarded her with questions concerning his father. She never told him the truth about Nicholas, she felt it would look unpleasant to hearing to tell him he was born out of wedlock and she lost contact with his father. One normal thing she did tell him was that his father died in a ghastly car accident to avoid questions.

Anthony was inquisitive and smart just like his father. He would never leave his mother without asking puzzling questions from her. Vivian too wasn't an easy person, she would definitely cook up a lie to cover up for the ones she had served earlier. The two had been very close together with Victoria, Vivian's friend who lived with them in the house there.

"I should get him the guitar because I don't want any disturbance of any kind from that boy." She said as she packed the files on her table to a side and sat down on the swivel chair to pray before she started working. It had been interesting working in the computer-selling company as the chief accountant. That was the major thing that really connected her with Frank, her boss.

Nicholas eventually slept off on the sofa where he laid while Stella sat near him, reading a novel. She had to resume back to work by 3pm in the afternoon. It had been her dream being a surgeon. Despite all odds that had happened, she believed in herself that she would make it to the top.

She attended the same university with Nicholas and her younger sister, Doris, but her course gave her extra years. Being the first born of the family, she was the only one left for Doris after the assassination of their parents and that of Nicholas.

The parents were the heads of a popular company together with Nicholas' which was one of the most popular in the Kingdom. It was a company which had been awarded contracts from the government twice until the council of six rose up concerning the latest contract then and killed the board of directors so they could win.

Doing that, it made the company the six of them directed popular and made them richer. That was all they needed, power and ability to get what they wish. They always wanted to be in high positions so as to be noticed by people. It was exasperating to Nicholas, for many years that he had been listening to news and had been current with the activities in the kingdom, he noticed many men were getting popular and never stopped doing evil.

Though, he knew just one out of them, he just knew out of all the board of driectors, the six were part of the many celebrated men.

It was some minutes to three pm when Stella tapped him and told him about her departure. "Bye Doctor." He waved at her as he sat up, yawning.

Stella left joyfully. He was not a stranger that couldn't be left alone, he was more than a friend to her and Doris.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2014

Vivian glanced at the wall clock as she stood up. She had taken five minutes out of her lunch break to finish working on the account of the sales of the previous week. She had been summoned by Frank earlier but neglected the call because she knew he must have called her to request for lunch with him.

She stepped out of her seat and adjusted her shirt when she heard soft knocks at the door. I'm sure that's Frank. She thought within herself as she motioned to the door and got it opened.

As predicted, Frank stood before the door stroking his beard in his well-tailored brown suite. "Mr Frank, I was coming to see you." She faked a smile.

"That's not a problem at all, I have come to ask for your favour. Let's go and take lunch together." He smiled.

"That's not a favour, it's sounds more of a command than a request."

Frank chuckled. "So, how do I request?"

Vivian contorted her mouth as she took her face away from him. "As a matter of fact, I have somewhere important to... touch within this thirty minutes. I don't go out to eat for lunch, have I ever done that?" She squinted her face.

Frank snorted. "Let mine be the first. Let's go and eat together." He repeated.

"I am sorry, I have to go out there to get something for my son." She glanced at her wristwatch and back to Frank's face.

Frank laughed. "Son? What's that all about?" He asked, never had he heard of her being a mother

Vivian hissed silently. "Please, I think I have to leave now so as to meet up with the time." She walked back to her table and picked up her bag. Getting back to the door, Frank stood with his hands across the exit, smiling. "Please Mr Frank, I have to catch up with time."

"Until you tell me about what you meant by your son." He told her.

"What else would I have meant? I have a son! I have given birth to a son!" She hissed as she pushed his hands away and took off, blue in face.

Whoever sees me won't know I have over a lot in my account. I am going to make sure I expose the bad men in this Kingdom who keeps doing bad. Why one earth would someone wake up in a day and have the weird thought of killing his fellow humans? I have no father, Stella and Doris likewise! I will make sure you are all gotten! Nicholas muttered to himself as he stepped out of Stella's house. He had a spare key with him which he could use to gain entrance anytime he wished.

He walked back to his place and laid down for few minutes when his phone buzzed. He picked up the phone and smiled. "What is it now?"

He laughed as he stood up from bed, listening to the person on phone attentively. "Alright, I'll be there now. You guys should meet me there too, we need to let them know we are talented." He smiled and ended the call.

He rushed to the bathroom and took his bath, getting set for a show at a joint that evening. He had heard that the prince of the Kingdom would be around, that might be an opportunity to get more money.

He glanced at the picture on the table and walked out of the room.

Prince Edward walked into the Queen's room angrily. He looked as fierce as a Lion as he stared at the Queen who was on the matress, trying to get some sleep. "Mum!" He shouted her name as he took off the cap on his head. He was dressed in his royal garment, pair of black shoes and red cap.

"What on earth is your problem?!" She questioned him as she rushed up to the bed.

"Why is Harry's problem? Why does he like me to the extent of disturbing my lifestyle?" He frowned and hissed.

"Is it a crime for your father's brother to like you to that extent? You know that he has no child, he always seize every opportunity to hold on to you." The Queen explained.

Prince sighed. "I just know that it is getting too much! It really is!" He picked up his cap and walked out of the room, slamming the door aloud. He was going out to meet his close friend to the joint where Nicholas would come to play.

"Mr Frank said there would be a short meeting, you should wait." The Secretary told Vivian as she got set to leave.

Vivian mumbled as she glanced at the wall clock in the Secretary's office and hissed softly. "Meeting, who are those having the meeting and what is the meeting all about?" She questioned.

"I wouldn't know, I only know he said I should tell you that. From the look of things, I don't think there's anyone else except you and him." The lady replied.

"This guy is annoying!" She muttered as she took a glimpse at the clock again and gazed at the Secretary. "That boy's trouble is too much. I just bought him a guitar, so I'll buy him some wears and shoes next week." Vivian told her.

"That is cool, it's nice to take care of one's child." Moriah, the Secretary smiled.

"That's life. When did Mr Frank say the meeting would start?"

"I can't tell. Maybe you should check over him in his office."

"Alright, thanks Moriah." Vivian turned around and walked into her room.

Doris hissed aloud as she laid on the couch. It had been very unhandy, working on the case of an oprobious criminal for some days now. She and her colleague, Craig, had been the ones appointed to work on the case of the murder of a young man whose corpse was found some weeks back.

She had been working on it with Craig for some weeks. If not for Craig, she wouldn't have kept her head up to that extent. Craig was a smart and inquisitive detective who had been making the work easier for her.

She just contacted the Communication Commissions for the list of the calls of the suspect before she put a call through to Craig again.

She loved the work and did imagine herself getting hold of those who murdered her parents many times. The death of her parents made her join the force so she could investigate on those who killed her parents. The criminals' issues she had been solving hadn't given her a breathing space to see to the case.

"I think I should cook something now." She said as she stood to her feet and walked to the kitchen slowly. She had delayed her lunch till that moment because she had to contact the Communication Commissions and just did.

As she walked to the kitchen, she heard the creak of the door and walked back. She was sure that was her sister. She laughed as she approached Stella and hugged her. "How's the patient?" She enquired as she helped her with her handbag.

"He is getting better." She sunk into the sofa and breathed heavily. "How's the chase going too?" She asked, curving her lips to smile.

"It hasn't been easy. That guy is pesky miscreant!"

Stella chuckled. "Craig is smart, he should have figured him out."

"Yes he is, wasn't he the one who suspected the guy we've been after? He is trying, I am sure he is either in the store or the laboratory presently." Doris sat down too.

"Anyways, just be careful." Stella smiled as she stood up and reached for her handbag. "I want to get some rest, I pray there won't be any emergency case tonight." She said as she collected her handbag.

"That's what you wish, you should love it." Doris pulled her tongue out and laughed.

"That's your business." Stella flagged her hand and walked in.

Doris laughed and rushed to the kitchen.

Sprawling on the bed, Nicholas wiped off his sweat. He was hungry and was quite tired to start preparing any dinner. He had been wishing himself well after the encounter with the Prince of the Kingdom, because of how he came to spend money for them. He knew within himself that money was one of the best things a man could have. If not for money and fame, the group of six would not have killed his parents and Stella's inclusive.

Pushing himself up, he muttered some words and picked up his guitar to be placed at the usual place before setting out. He was quite sure Doris would have returned from her place of work and might have prepared dinner. That would be the best place to eat that evening, he thought and walked out of the house.

"Welcome Viv, the Secretary told you, right?" 

If she didn't tell me, I wonder what I would be doing here! "Yeah, she did. She told me there'd be a short meeting."

"She added short? I never told her the meeting would be short!" He smiled. "Anyways, have your seat."

Vivian stood for some seconds more before she sat down. "What's the meeting all about, Sir?" She enquired.

"This is just a short meeting, between the accountant and the manager." He smiled. "Is that not a guitar?" He added as he protracted his neck to view what was enclosed in a jacket that was with Vivian.

Vivian hissed softly. "Yeah, let's go to the actual thing, I have a lot to do."

"Yeah, we need to sort out this account. The expenses of last month." He said, bringing out a file."

Vivian scoffed. "Wait, you aren't the auditor, and, this is my work not yours."

Frank grinned. "I am after the future of this company, Marie Computers is a place I belong to and wouldn't want a downfall."

Vivian sighed. "Alright, let's start because I'm running late."

"What were you saying about a son, I didn't get you." Frank dropped the file as he looked into Vivian's eyes.

Vivian licked her lower lip and tilted her head after, just staring at Frank as he was too. Why would she keep repeating herself? She didn't want him, was it a must to fall in love? She had the feeling that if she kept repeating herself, it might be as if her son was the obstacle on her path and she didn't want that.

Glancing at the wall clock after some seconds, she returned the gaze at Frank until the knock at the door got their immersions. "Come in." Frank said, glimpsing at Vivan again.

Vivian took away her face, showing her I-don't-care reaction until Moriah walked in. "As ordered, Sir." She dropped the tray of juice and pack of Digestive Biscuits on the table. "Thank you, Moriah." Frank smiled.

"Y..yes sir, but can I leave now?" She enquired.

Frank kept mute for a while. "You should wait behind, you're partially concerned too." He replied.

Moriah looked at Vivian who was downcast and smiled. "Alright sir." She walked out.

"I think we should at least eat something, as we proceed."

"I'm full. I don't think this is a serious meeting, if it is, we shouldn't involve this. By the way, I must not get home very late."

Frank sniggered. "Alright. Once you cooperate, you're fine."

Vivian gave an angry look. "What cooperation? Mr Frank, I'm getting late."

"See, Vivian, there's no document anywhere. I have decided to let you wait so we can discuss.."

"I am not that kind of person!" She exclaimed as she rushed to her feet.

"Wait! You knowbwhat can happen if you reject this offer, don't you?" Frank questioned, breathing heavily.

"To leave your company is not to leave the world!"

"You dare talk to me in that manner?" He grabbed her right hand hand.

"Excuse me!" She wriggle out her hand and pushed Frank away with all the strength that she had. She was already angry, but it seemed her anger had caused her trouble because Frank was already on the floor and his head, gushing out blood.

She turned around quickly as he sighted him and rushed back to assist. As she held him, it didn't look as if she was touching a living soul, she continued shaking him unremmitingly.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
THE DAYS UPDATES WILL DROP.

→Mondays

→Wednesdays

→Fridays

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by samsondavid(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tee Dan.

Just name it series of suspense naw, because the days are too small o,

if that is d case. just promise to be uploading 5 episodes for the days mentioned o.

nice one bro, thumbs up. more ink to da pen.

but wait o, where have u been naw, I no dey see ya for that joint, hope u code? wink
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Lol! I'm brewing on
Mondays
Wednesday
Fridays
and Saturdays on my blog.

Not yet finalized tho.
Wow! Am thrilled to hear this. GOD will continue to Bless and prosper and inspire u IJNA . T-Dan ,u are the BEST!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oh my gosh! !!
What a very lengthy update

well done T Daniel

following bumper to bumper
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2014
Vivian what is wrong with u!! The Genius himself thank 4 d update..
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Princesschi:
*drives in with my ferrari*

thank God i'm in d front row...

Tee'Dan i'll be following u evrywhere u go like mtn.

shift for me jor u no fit even invite me
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Eniqurl(f): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2014
jeez ! Vivian whaat ve u caused now ehn ?
#followinq yhu like twirrer
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Do you enjoy this story and that of others, are you going to keep on reading and not nominate your best writer. Please, do at the link below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

#Nairawriters
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Princesschi(f): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2014
kingphilip:

shift for me jor u no fit even invite me

*shifts for him* Abeg no vex my King, my brain been format. How was ya nyt
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Princesschi:

*shifts for him* Abeg no vex my King, my brain been format. How was ya nyt
my nyt was splendid n urs
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Princesschi(f): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2014
kingphilip:

my nyt was splendid n urs

twas beautiful
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Princesschi:

twas beautiful
wow
so any outing today by u
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Princesschi(f): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
kingphilip:

wow
so any outing today by u

not really
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Fatalveli(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
THE DAYS UPDATES WILL DROP.

→Mondays

→Wednesdays

→Fridays

While nigga's flirt, I'm busy enjoying myself with coke and popcorn while reading T.dan story! More ink 2 ur pen bro
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Princesschi:

not really
so I guess you'll fully b on nl den
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Princesschi(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
kingphilip:

so I guess you'll fully b on nl den

lol na Govt work?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
#Following#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Unrequited / The contract / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.