Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (135457 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by pricelesslove(f): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Temi dear, how is your health? hope you're getting better? the lord is your strength.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by princesssusan(f): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2014
Get well soonest n hbd in arrears
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Holubunmi(f): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
May d lord lay his mighty hands of healing on u nd may u recover quickly in Jesus name.GET WELL SOON
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
#prayingforTope#
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:53am On Dec 31, 2014
I really appreciate you guys for this love and care. God bless u plenty!!

Go via - www.temitopedaniel./2014/12/31/the-unknown-2/ to read episode twenty-nine on my blog

would be back soon to update NL.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Few hours to this time, we shall be celebrating a new year. Anyways, I've got some schedules for the New year. With all respect, The Unknown will continue on my blog

www.temitopedaniel.

My wife and I and many more will continue on my blog, so, endeavor to read on the blog. I'll be very busy next year with school and Peace and April that will be released as a hardcover novel next year.

Yeah, really serious about releasing a book next year and it will have my time so much

So, if at all I branch at NL, that will be once in a while, my fans. I have humbly stated facts and I thank you for comprehending.
Kindly follow my blog- www.temitopedaniel. to read different stories and facts of life.

I love u!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by murtaj(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2014
nice update .
happy new year in advance
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by draypyper(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
love the update brov, looking forward to more; perhaps before tmao grin grin grin

here is wishing you a happy and fulfilled new year!!!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Emzypaz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its the end of the year and we have decided to have an award for one Literature-lander who has done a lot this year. That person whose stories have influenced you, that person whose comments have made a positive change.
VOTE FOR THE LITERATURE SECTION PERSON OF THE YEAR; https://www.nairaland.com/2067377/literature-section-person-year-award#29364922.
Voting ends 10pm tonight and results would be announced by 11:59pm.
I am disappointed that no one has voted for T.dan yet. You have less than two hours to make him/someone else the literature person of the year.
T.dan, you are eligble to vote too, at least you are no longer a kid. lol. Vote for any of your readers or a writer, in the literature section.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Lordseyad(m): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2015
On this New Year I wish that you have a wonderful January, a lovely February, a Peaceful March, a stress-free April, a fun-filled May, and Joy that lasts from June to November, and finally a happy December. May your wishes come true and may you have a charming and lucky New Year 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hello, everyone. Update drops tomorrow.

Read my current Romance Blovel - MY WIFE AND I

www.temitopedaniel./my-wife-and-i-romance-story/
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Neephemie(f): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
T.Dan I dey hail o......may ur well of inspiration neva run dry
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Neephemie:
T.Dan I dey hail o......may ur well of inspiration neva run dry
Amen, thank u my sister!! smiley
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2015
THE UNKNOWN- EPISODE THIRTY is ready!!

THE UNKNOWN – THIRTY

www.temitopedaniel./2015/01/03/the-unknown-thirty/
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by murtaj(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
nice update
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Chubbiehills(f): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
pls stop keepin us in suspenz,tdan

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by uchebest2006(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2015
T dan...that's an insterestin update.Come and finish it up.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hey guys! I'm sure many read my previous stories written in 2014, if not, I Have---

Pemisire- A man's Destiny www.temitopedaniel./pemisire-a-mans-destiny-2/

You can read up and thank me later. But! Please vote for my blog - www.temitopedaniel. whose name is DANNIEDEEKONSEPTS. for the best story writing blog of 2014 on Nigerian Blog Awards. Nominations of blogs starts tomorrow, guys. Please help by voting me via

www.nigerianblogawards.com

This is what can be my reward as a writer. Your vote counts!

Love u plenty!!!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2015
When would you complete THE UNKNOWN? Nice job you are doing here
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
Hey guys! I'm sure many read my previous stories written in 2014, if not, I Have---

Pemisire- A man's Destiny www.temitopedaniel./pemisire-a-mans-destiny-2/

You can read up and thank me later. But! Please vote for my blog - www.temitopedaniel. whose name is DANNIEDEEKONSEPTS. for the best story writing blog of 2014 on Nigerian Blog Awards. Nominations of blogs starts tomorrow, guys. Please help by voting me via

www.nigerianblogawards.com

This is what can be my reward as a writer. Your vote counts!

Love u plenty!!!!!

wo, i no understand o
abi voting has not started? cos i opened the link and no clue of voting there
enlighten me pls
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Flakeey:

wo, i no understand o
abi voting has not started? cos i opened the link and no clue of voting there
enlighten me pls

M sorry everyone! Would keep everyone updated.

It's time for nominating, not voting. But d nominations date has been shifted to January 12 - February 1. I'll share d link and guidelines to vote.

Thanks for d love, everyone. May God bless u!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Hello lovers! As scheduled, THE UNKNOWN will drop tomorrow for you to read. School has been getting a lot outta me.. as m typing, off to take my bath, I get lecture by 8am...

Before then, you can read MY WIFE AND I- EPISODE FIVE-

www.temitopedaniel./2015/01/09/my-wife-and-i-3/

if you have never read it and u wish to read the previous episodes, visit- www.temitopedaniel./my-wife-and-i-romance-story/

I care about u all!

Temitope.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by D9ty7(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX
ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Note: In the newcomer category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Slingkey:

just did that

same here
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:19am On Jan 14, 2015
Flakeey:

same here
Av u gotten d confirmation mail??

Thanks so much sweet cheesy
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Slingkey:

just did that
I can't thank you enough, Sir. God bless you abundantly! But av u gotten a confirmation email?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

Unrequited / The contract / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.