Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 AM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (135067 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Whondharboi: 4:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Voted and gotten confirmento!!!...
Wishing u best of luck TemmyDan
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
Av u gotten d confirmation mail??

Thanks so much sweet cheesy

yea, immediately

all the the best dearie
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by adunolaoye(f): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2015
just did that
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
U must surely have our vote.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by missuniverse(f): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
done
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by tfabu: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Done
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Slingkey(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
I can't thank you enough, Sir. God bless you abundantly! But av u gotten a confirmation email?

yep...i got a confirmation email
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
TemitopeDaniel i just nominate ur blog na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by nanakwame14(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
I dey ur back bro

So no shaking
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by GodofGrace(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
hello oh mr tdan I saw a notification that you mail me but can't check it I don't know what is wrong with Google oh but you can mail me on this one olayemiayedero@yahoo.com...............I didn't have time to read this story all this while but promise before Saturday evening I will meet up with you guys its promise for my bros tdan and I must fulfil it
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by martin98(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mr Tdan, I saw your message and have done the needful.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Are you reading My Wife And I? Read today's episode:

www.temitopedaniel./2015/01/23/my-wife-and-i-5/
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:21am On Jan 23, 2015
martin98:
Mr Tdan, I saw your message and have done the needful.
Thanks a bunch, bro!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2015
GodofGrace:
hello oh mr tdan I saw a notification that you mail me but can't check it I don't know what is wrong with Google oh but you can mail me on this one olayemiayedero@yahoo.com...............I didn't have time to read this story all this while but promise before Saturday evening I will meet up with you guys its promise for my bros tdan and I must fulfil it
I already mailed u, thanks, Sir!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Ore mi I have done ma own part dat u asked to to do ok! Temitope daniel
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kkjoy(f): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
Are you reading My Wife And I? Read today's episode:

www.temitopedaniel./2015/01/23/my-wife-and-i-5/

I've voted already
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Uthman51(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Have voted oo
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by lanxebony(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2015
If u havent nominate his blog pls do coz 4 tdan we are a big family
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Missmossy(f): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
A very wonderful story TemitopeDaniel, I feel like am reading a novel by Nora Roberts cool Kudos I really like Nick as a character.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by murtaj(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
done mine responsibility
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by stuff46(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Missmossy:
A very wonderful story TemitopeDaniel, I feel like am reading a novel by Nora Roberts cool Kudos I really like Nick as a character.
Lol... thanks for d compliment sis!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello, guys!! Howdy?? I'm deeply sorry for staying so long away! I'm deeply sorry! ! It's been school all d while! M even having test next Wednesday and rushing to class by 4pm now again!!!! Please bear with me!

I'll try all my best to update tomorrow. Please, m sorry. So, I have updated my wife and I, for those reading, visit-----

www.temitopedaniel./2015/02/13/my-wife-and-i-nine/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Special apology

It's been school, not my will to leave my stories unupdated. Please pardon me for God's sake. I care about all my fans and you are always in my heart. I'm sorry for the delay for over two months. I promise you a great change now. I'm deeply sorry.

-33-

The ‘Royal Family’ still continued echoing in Vivian’s ears, as well as Vickie. Was that really the reality or the nurse was just saying what she didn’t know anything about? Uncountable series of questions flowed through Vivian’s mind as she hardly took her eyes off the Nurse that just spoke. “What do you… em.. what do you mean by ro..royal family?” She stuttered as she asked.

Continue reading on the site...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply)

Unrequited / The contract / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.